Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Everywhere and everything at once, I am you and you are me, we are the same ~
    Thanks

Thumbs up > CASH REVENUE < | 400+ CASH PROOF! | $400+/DAY | FULL REFUND

I have added a new feature with my eBook! If you purchase the premium book you get to join my skype community group with other customers and you can discuss the method with each other and find even faster ways to speed up the method.

To purchase add me on skype.

FAQ

Does this method work worldwide?
    Yes, this method works worldwide.

Do I need be an adult over the age of (18)?

No, You do not to be an adult to use this method. A 10 year old can do this.

Does this method involve anything illegal?

No, this method doesn't contain any blackhat activty nor anything illegal.

Does this require any technical knowledge?

You do not need a single bit of technical knowledge to use this method, even a kid can get this done.

This was purchased from another member and I have resale rights.
    Last edited by Vibrations; 07-13-2014 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Update

Thanks
    I'm interested but this seems a little bit too good to be true, so I might buy in a few or wait for others. Also have a couple of questions. Do you make profit instantly and if not how long does it take. How many hours a day do you need to put on this to get that much from your screenshots.
    Last edited by FrancoShade; 07-12-2014 at 07:53 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancoShade View Post
    I'm interested but this seems a little bit too good to be true, so I might buy in a few or wait for others. Also have a couple of questions. Do you make profit instantly and if not how long does it take. How many hours a day do you need to put on this to get that much from your screenshots.
    The more work you put into it the more profit you will make. It takes roughly an hour to set up and is pretty much auto-pilot unless you want to do multiple of this method for even more profit. (Which I recommened)

I spent about 2 hours setting up mine, but I can help you set it up much faster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    seems intresting but ive been burned way to many times by bs ebooks from hack forum...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm sure you have to sell something. This method is probably based off of luck. If I were to see this method, it'd probably be similar to JohnGon's eBook on how NOT to make money. $20? Fancy Photoshop Template? Usually a sign that this doesn't work. But, I'll wait till what one of the admins have to say.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracikhax View Post
    I'm sure you have to sell something. This method is probably based off of luck. If I were to see this method, it'd probably be similar to JohnGon's eBook on how NOT to make money. $20? Fancy Photoshop Template? Usually a sign that this doesn't work. But, I'll wait till what one of the admins have to say.
    This method isn't luck, I can promise you that. Sorry, I'm not familiar with "JohnGon's eBook". Professionalism means it's a bad method? Hmm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceitful View Post
    This method isn't luck, I can promise you that. Sorry, I'm not familiar with "JohnGon's eBook". Professionalism means it's a bad method? Hmm
    Not quite that, it's just sometimes people use the good looking layout to fool people into thinking it will work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracikhax View Post
    Not quite that, it's just sometimes people use the good looking layout to fool people into thinking it will work.
    I can see where you would get that. Rest assured my eBook is top notch and is guaranteed to make you profit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Does your income depend on others? What I mean by that is, can you earn an x amount of money no matter what your employer/provider does?
    MSN: xdzheyixd@hotmail.com

Vouches:
    -Vtrinh93 (I went first) (Too bad he is banned now for scamming...well at least he didn't scam me)
    -Devil™ (Smooth trade with OMM)
    -luckyfast1 (Brought an eBook from him, went first with partial payment)
    -matasr55 (Brought an eBook from him, he went first)

Scams:
    - None

Current offers:
    - None atm, please come back later.

My vouch thread: xdzheyixd's Perfectly Legit Vouching Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xdzheyixd View Post
    Does your income depend on others? What I mean by that is, can you earn an x amount of money no matter what your employer/provider does?
    You are guaranteed to make the money you spend on the eBook if you put in about an hour of your time. It will take about a day minimum to receive your income.

-Your employer doesn't interfere with your income and/or business

Thanks
    UPDATE
    I have added a new feature with my eBook! If you purchase the premium book you get to join my skype community group with other customers and you can discuss the method with each other and find even faster ways to speed up the method.

Thanks
    3 Premium books bought today. Congrats Francoshade, silentworker 100, and Melbo
    Last edited by Vibrations; 07-13-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    You are guaranteed to make the money you spend on the eBook if you put in about an hour of your time. It will take about a day minimum to receive your income.

-Your employer doesn't interfere with your income and/or business
    What do you mean by "You are guaranteed to make the money you spend on the eBook if you put in about an hour of your time"? Is that each day or just 1 hour in one day? And when you say "It will take about a day minimum to receive your income." does that mean it will take 1 hour for a day or 24 hours to see tangible profit?

I'm also waiting for someone to do a vouch review before I make any decisions.
    MSN: xdzheyixd@hotmail.com

Vouches:
    -Vtrinh93 (I went first) (Too bad he is banned now for scamming...well at least he didn't scam me)
    -Devil™ (Smooth trade with OMM)
    -luckyfast1 (Brought an eBook from him, went first with partial payment)
    -matasr55 (Brought an eBook from him, he went first)

Scams:
    - None

Current offers:
    - None atm, please come back later.

My vouch thread: xdzheyixd's Perfectly Legit Vouching Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xdzheyixd View Post
    What do you mean by "You are guaranteed to make the money you spend on the eBook if you put in about an hour of your time"? Is that each day or just 1 hour in one day? And when you say "It will take about a day minimum to receive your income." does that mean it will take 1 hour for a day or 24 hours to see tangible profit?

I'm also waiting for someone to do a vouch review before I make any decisions.
    I mean if you take about an hour of your time to setup the method and make it look nice and professional by following the eBook closely then you are guaranteed to make the money back and much more. The 1 day minimum is just the usual time it takes for -BLANK- to work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I mean if you take about an hour of your time to setup the method and make it look nice and professional by following the eBook closely then you are guaranteed to make the money back and much more. The 1 day minimum is just the usual time it takes for -BLANK- to work.
    Money back and much more? Do Elaborate

You also stated that after the initial set-up this method is completely auto-pilot? And work if you want to make more?

I don't really care if it doesn't make money in the next three days, as long as I'll end up with more money than I paid you for the ebook in at least a week. Could you also help me set this "method up" after I pay the 30$ for full support/updates?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast