Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/
    1. Prove the original message was distorted.
    2. Christ was the title given to him, as in "jesus christ/christ jesus" or "the messiah". The christians were people who followed Jesus. It's really not a hard concept.

2. The word "christianity" is just the english term from what christians already were called and this is a semantical argument which has no value.

Again, you haven't provided any proof for your conspiracy. You effectively kill any argument you've had because you can't even defend it.
    Here is a list of the different bibles, you tell me which one is the original: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...e_translations

I know Christ was given as name for him by people hundreds of years later. My point still stands. How can Jesus be a Christian if he didn't even mention the religion Christianity, not even once? Jesus did not talk about a religion called Christianity, it was invented in the 1300s when the bible was translated into English from Greek, and as the years went on they kept adding new things. You don't need to an expert on Christianity to know that homosexuality is sin, yet gay marriage is accepted by some priests. You must be joking when you said prove to me that the message of Jesus hasn't been distorted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Here is a list of the different bibles, you tell me which one is the original: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...e_translations

I know Christ was given as name for him by people hundreds of years later. My point still stands. How can Jesus be a Christian if he didn't even mention the religion Christianity, not even once? Jesus did not talk about a religion called Christianity, it was invented in the 1300s when the bible was translated into English from Greek, and as the years went on they kept adding new things. You don't need to an expert on Christianity to know that homosexuality is sin, yet gay marriage is accepted by some priests. You must be joking when you said prove to me that the message of Jesus hasn't been distorted.
    ok let me just list your points so anyone reading this can see how much of a troll you are.

>You don't understand translations of original text.
    >You are arguing that Jesus wasn't a christian, which no one is even arguing he is.
    >You are arguing christianity was invented in the 1300's with absolutely no proof of this.
    >Christianity is distorted because there are gay priest.

Yeah, not even going to bother with that. You are a troll, I'm done here.

Thanks

ok let me just list your points so anyone reading this can see how much of a troll you are.

>You don't understand translations of original text.
    >You are arguing that Jesus wasn't a christian, which no one is even arguing he is.
    >You are arguing christianity was invented in the 1300's with absolutely no proof of this.
    >Christianity is distorted because there are gay priest.

Yeah, not even going to bother with that. You are a troll, I'm done here.
    Earlier in your post you said Jesus was Christian. The name of the religion Christianity, came about in around the 1300s. Also homosexuals are now being accepted in Christianity proves that the message has been distorted.

You will never be done because you can't control your ego. Don't worry I'm not going to leave anytime soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Earlier in your post you said Jesus was Christian. The name of the religion Christianity, came about in around the 1300s. Also homosexuals are now being accepted in Christianity proves that the message has been distorted.

You will never be done because you can't control your ego. Don't worry I'm not going to leave anytime soon.
    So when a Muslim does something wrong e.g. extremism, he is not considered a Muslim (according to you). But when a Christian does something against the bible, it means the message is being distorted?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post

So when a Muslim does something wrong e.g. extremism, he is not considered a Muslim (according to you). But when a Christian does something against the bible, it means the message is being distorted?
    Certain things take a person out of the fold of being a Muslim, one is to purposefully kill an innocent person.

I'm not talking about a person doing something against the bible, but leaders of the church who are now saying there is nothing wrong with homosexuality in Christianity. The leaders of Christianity are distorting the original message.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Quote me then

I'm done replying to the rest. It's all hypocrisy and you not understanding history.

Thanks

Quote me then
    I'm done replying to the rest. It's all hypocrisy and you not understanding history.
    I see I told you that you wouldn't be done. Post number #24 in this thread, you were talking about the religions of the prophets I mentioned:
    All of those people were Jews or Christians who had nothing to do with Islam in their lifetime. In fact, it wasn't until after they were dead for over 500 years that Muhammed commented that they were spreading Islam.
    I don't know history? You thought I was stupid for saying that Jesus never mentioned the religion Christianity.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I see I told you that you wouldn't be done. Post number #24 in this thread, you were talking about the religions of the prophets I mentioned:

I don't know history? You thought I was stupid for saying that Jesus never mentioned the religion Christianity.
    You quoted me saying that the people you listed were Jews or christians. Jesus was a jew.
    (Your lack of reading comprehension is astounding).

You are stupid for saying that Jesus never mentioned the religion of christianity, because people who followed jesus were known as christians. Jesus never had to mention "christianity", because he would be starting the religion.
    (well this is according to Christianity, personally none of what the muslims or the christians say of this Jesus character has ever been proven to be true).

Thanks

You quoted me saying that the people you listed were Jews or christians. Jesus was a jew.
    (Your lack of reading comprehension is astounding).

You are stupid for saying that Jesus never mentioned the religion of christianity, because people who followed jesus were known as christians. Jesus never had to mention "christianity", because he would be starting the religion.
    (well this is according to Christianity, personally none of what the muslims or the christians say of this Jesus character has ever been proven to be true).
    I thought you were going to lie again. So you decided to mention race and religion. So tell me who was a Christian in the list if prophets, if you didn't call Jesus a Christian?

It is great that you now accept Jesus not starting Christianity.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I thought you were going to lie again. So you decided to mention race and religion. So tell me who was a Christian in the list if prophets, if you didn't call Jesus a Christian?

It is great that you now accept Jesus not starting Christianity.
    John. Though I guess you meant the disciple john, not "john the baptist".

Well technically jesus still started christianity, since it is the religion based around him. He may not be the follower of the religion, but he is the deity of it.
    (seriously, how do you understand english enough to argue semantics, but not have the comprehension to read post?)

Thanks

John. Though I guess you meant the disciple john, not "john the baptist".

Well technically jesus still started christianity, since it is the religion based around him. He may not be the follower of the religion, but he is the deity of it.
    (seriously, how do you understand english enough to argue semantics, but not have the comprehension to read post?)
    No I meant John the Baptist he was a prophet and is known as prophet Yahia pbuh in Islam, the disciple was not a prophet. John the Baptist also didn't mention Christianity. You used the plural, "Christians," who else did you think was Christian in the list of prophets I mentioned? You are such a liar. lol

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No I meant John the Baptist he was a prophet and is known as prophet Yahia pbuh in Islam, the disciple was not a prophet. John the Baptist also didn't mention Christianity. You used the plural, "Christians," who else did you think was Christian in the list of prophets I mentioned? You are such a liar. lol
    You do know that John the baptist pretty much explicitly says that Jesus is the "lord and savior" and all that jazz right?

I mean damn, did you not even read the bible?

Thanks

You do know that John the baptist pretty much explicitly says that Jesus is the "lord and savior" and all that jazz right?

I mean damn, did you not even read the bible?
    No, people said that John the Baptist said Jesus is the Lord. I'm still waiting on who else you thought was Christian, since you used the plural form.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No, people said that John the Baptist said Jesus is the Lord. I'm still waiting on who else you thought was Christian, since you used the plural form.
    :/ Just like "people said muhammed did X" right?

Oh, I don't care if I'm wrong on using plural or not. Arguing semantics/grammar is beneath me.

Thanks

:/ Just like "people said muhammed did X" right?

Oh, I don't care if I'm wrong on using plural or not. Arguing semantics/grammar is beneath me.
    You thought Jesus was Christian. Now you don't want to admit it because it will make you look stupid.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast