So, when something pisses me off enough all my boundaries disappear and I can't really help myself.
This might not look sinister but I'm sure this is how some real bad people started their path into the depths.

Either way, these fucking flies have been pissing me off so immensely that I don't kill them anymore.
I capture and torture them.

I have done it in so many ways over the years but this past week I have been mainly pulling their wings off and their legs in random orders watching them flop around like retards until I ultimately put them in an empty cigarette carton which I then placed by my laptop fan, it gets really fucking hot. I've even made flame-pits in which I throw them to set them on fire.
So, after having boiled a few and then had a battle arena between spiders and wingless flies I noticed something peculiar today.

I smacked one, or rather, nudged it so it got semi-paralyzed, enough to pick it up, I guess I was too reckless this time because when I started pulling out his wings I accidentally snapped it's head off, or very close to it, it hung by a very thin thread, the fly was still alive.
Which sadly enough was my amusement for about 20 minutes or so.

It just resumed like normal except for the fact that it couldn't fly or properly walk. It started grooming it's one wing.
I was poking it lightly to just set it off and see if it tried to fly just to have a laugh about it.

It did a 9600 degree spin on it's back, it was pretty awesome, then when it stopped it almost tore its own head off, it was hanging even worse now, but he was still alive and kicking like nothing had happened.

So, I decided to end it because I had a sudden burst of what I have left of my humanity.
I picked off it's head completely, thinking that it'd die. It didn't.
That was around 6PM today, I went to the store and I forgot about it until now.
Roughly four hours later, it's still fucking alive, how is that even possible?

Don't they use their head for anything but sight? Do they not feel something or at least notice that something is wrong, I mean, it was still grooming itself, now it's limping about and shit.

Why hasn't it died yet?