Hacking For You In CSGO

$5 per rank
    paypal
    i'll show you in a offline game before you pay
    How it works:
    -you join my game
    -I carry you with my hacks
    -you rank up
    Sure hacks are free here, but this way you can't get banned.
    Last edited by axelmoa; 07-28-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You use free hacks? Good luck with that but you must provide your Skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @G you have butthurt or what?
    Last edited by eno8; 07-30-2014 at 06:31 PM.
    "You know me, I dont like anyone"
    -Frank WOODS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by eno8 View Post
    @G you have butthurt or what?
    Love your english and no, I was just saying that it is not safe playing with public hacks. Thats all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by G View Post

Love your english and no, I was just saying that it is not safe playing with public hacks. Thats all
    Ah lovely I hate when peoples logic like yours makes no sense... There is NO difference between public hacks and purchasable hacks. They both have the same features, both do the SAME thing, and are both created by PEOPLE. Sure, public hacks can be detected faster because more people use them, but at least they are nice enough to release them for the time being without charging money like others. Don't sale trash on this guy's thread just because you are offering the same thing with purchased hacks and his deal is better. $5 per rank is way better than $5 for 3 wins, so go back to your own thread, okay? Okay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
    Ah lovely I hate when peoples logic like yours makes no sense... There is NO difference between public hacks and purchasable hacks. They both have the same features, both do the SAME thing, and are both created by PEOPLE. Sure, public hacks can be detected faster because more people use them, but at least they are nice enough to release them for the time being without charging money like others. Don't sale trash on this guy's thread just because you are offering the same thing with purchased hacks and his deal is better. $5 per rank is way better than $5 for 3 wins, so go back to your own thread, okay? Okay.
    No difference between Public hacks & purchaseable hacks

No one is sale trashing here. I was just asking something. Next time read everything.
    Last edited by GBot!; 07-30-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks
    Big diffrence.

People who make payhacks know what they are doing, they know how to avoid detections and how to not avoid them.
    In diffrent from public hacks when people usually just C+P someone else and post it as theirs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gtaplayer2 For This Useful Post:

GBot! (07-31-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Any vouch?

Thanks
    r u dumb kid question mark detected
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

Thanks
    There are large differences in public and private hacks, the main one being the are difficult to be detected because it's hard to detect what isn't publically available.
    It's like saying cigarettes and meth are the same drug even though one is very publically available and the other is difficult to find and distribute.

You say 5$ per rank is better, however if you ace 3 games you can go up multiple ranks at a time instead of going up a single rank after 5 or 6 shitty games. People who release public hacks are nice, sure, but that doesn't mean they are amazing hacks or that they are exceedingly good.

Please check your information before you decide to bash. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

There are large differences in public and private hacks, the main one being the are difficult to be detected because it's hard to detect what isn't publically available.
    It's like saying cigarettes and meth are the same drug even though one is very publically available and the other is difficult to find and distribute.

You say 5$ per rank is better, however if you ace 3 games you can go up multiple ranks at a time instead of going up a single rank after 5 or 6 shitty games. People who release public hacks are nice, sure, but that doesn't mean they are amazing hacks or that they are exceedingly good.

Please check your information before you decide to bash. Thanks.
    Meth analogy please..