Thread: Got damn

Hybrid View

Thanks

Got damn

oh yeah, 18+ warning, some of you soft bellies might not like some of the stuff in the video
    Last edited by Ghost; 07-29-2014 at 11:58 AM.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I feel sad about them :/
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    That's really sad.

Thanks
    Fuck man seeing them take those dead bodies up was crazy :/

I also found this interesting

"I know this video is very graphic to watch, but you have to watch it because... to see how pointless this fight is. Both Hamas and Israel is the wrong. I understand the threats towards Israel is real, but damn man this fight is hurting and or killing a lot innocent people on both sides."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Fuck man seeing them take those dead bodies up was crazy :/

"I know this video is very graphic to watch, but you have to watch it because... to see how pointless this fight is. Both Hamas and Israel is the wrong. I understand the threats towards Israel is real, but damn man this fight is hurting and or killing a lot innocent people on both sides."
    Not both sides. I've never heard of any innocent Israeli died yet. All I hear: New innocent Palestinians died due to an artillery attack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
    This fight isn't pointless and Hama is in the wrong, not Israel. "The threats towards Israel" There wasn't threats, they fired rockets into Israel.

Now lemme ask you this Royce, how would you feel if someone tried to kill you and everyone in your family over their crazy ass ideologies? You'd get pissed and beat the shit out of them right? I know I would. And no, this isn't hurting or killing innocent people on both sides. Israel is doing just fine while Hama is getting raped, it was to be expected actually. Israel is even cool enough to tell civilians in Gaza "Yeah, we're gonna send a missile at X position. Please evacuate." That's something only a true gentleman would do and if you're somehow dumb enough to stay at X position, well natural selection m8.
    That's called bullshit. This fight started because of Israel's government claiming that Hamas kidnapped 3 Israeli soldiers in June. Overall, It was proven that the soldier weren't even kidnapped by Hamas. That was just an excuse to start a fight and make Gaza civilians leave it so they can add Gaza to Israel's territory. And what the fuck you're saying? Don't you know that the civilians who are dying not Hamas so I wouldn't call it Hamas is getting rapped, I'd call it Israel is killing innocent people. By the way, do you think destroying innocent people houses is cool? Are you high? I think so.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amducias View Post

That's called bullshit. This fight started because of Israel's government claiming that Hamas kidnapped 3 Israeli soldiers in June. Overall, It was proven that the soldier weren't even kidnapped by Hamas. That was just an excuse to start a fight and make Gaza civilians leave it so they can add Gaza to Israel's territory. And what the fuck you're saying? Don't you know that the civilians who are dying not Hamas so I wouldn't call it Hamas is getting rapped, I'd call it Israel is killing innocent people. By the way, do you think destroying innocent people houses is cool? Are you high? I think so.
    *sips tea*

I'm not getting into a debate with you, so don't bother baiting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    *sips tea*

I'm not getting into a debate with you, so don't bother baiting.
    Who says about killing innocent people "a cool thing" deserves to be an animal. As I said, you are the new Ethan. That's why dave banned you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

This fight isn't pointless and Hama is in the wrong, not Israel. "The threats towards Israel" There wasn't threats, they fired rockets into Israel.

Now lemme ask you this Royce, how would you feel if someone tried to kill you and everyone in your family over their crazy ass ideologies? You'd get pissed and beat the shit out of them right? I know I would. And no, this isn't hurting or killing innocent people on both sides. Israel is doing just fine while Hama is getting raped, it was to be expected actually. Israel is even cool enough to tell civilians in Gaza "Yeah, we're gonna send a missile at X position. Please evacuate." That's something only a true gentleman would do and if you're somehow dumb enough to stay at X position, well natural selection m8.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThisIsNotRance For This Useful Post:

Royce (07-29-2014)

Thanks

I kinda have to agree with you on this one :/, Like the legit told them and ever fired warning shots of where they were going to send missiles, I just.. idk anymore man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    How Israelian people feel about this I just don't know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    the kid at 8:30. oh my.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I don't get the point of other places fighting each other. It's 2014 all they are doing is fucking them self's over. If they stopped and worked together they could have a place just like the US of A. But if they keep it up there will be nothing left of them and US will come in and take over once they kill each other off.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    so sad . I hope they strong to through it
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    So what? I'm supposed to feel compassion? As long as it ain't me on that bed, no fucks given.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts