Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Why server not working

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I guess they took precautions against using disposable email services. After using a legit email, I get this
    "Please verify your email via this link."
    But "link" is simply underlined, there's no verification link. Any attempts at re sending the email have failed.

Thanks
    What a bad server owner, let me guess you are spamming every single server's database you can find to eliminate competition for yourself rather than just doing it the correct way (being a good owner, making good updates, etc.)?You are just going to kill all private servers. So pro you can code in C#, I guess that means everyone should waste a year of their life learning this shitty programming language then so they can fix against all your hack methods on an ROTMG server, right?
    Last edited by Lovroman; 07-31-2014 at 03:12 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesA2 For This Useful Post:

Kanker12 (07-31-2014),Kushala Daora (08-02-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesA2 View Post
    What a trash server owner, let me guess you are spamming every single server's database you can find to eliminate competition for yourself rather than just doing it the correct way (being a good owner, making good updates, etc.)? Fucking scrubs. Get a life you heartless children, you are just going to kill all private servers. So pro you can code in C#, I guess that means everyone should waste a year of their life learning this shitty programming language then so they can fix against all your hack methods on an ROTMG server, right? Fucking kid.
    Why did you instantly blame us? What if we had nothing to do with it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by filenub View Post
    Why did you instantly blame us? What if we had nothing to do with it?
    Uh, because it's C453. I saw a screenshot of his spammer and an example of the accounts it creates, and the accounts in my database are the same. I'm 99% sure it's C453 considering he just released his server and recently released screenshots of his account spamming program. So unless he handed out his account spamming program to someone else (Highly doubt it) then it was C453.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    JMxqVLg.png  

Last edited by JamesA2; 07-31-2014 at 11:55 AM.

Threadstarter
    L̋̾̈́͑ͥͨͨ͞Ò̴ͫͪ͛͋̉͛Lͥ̔̓ ͨ͛ͬ ͩ̀͢
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Uh, because it's C453. I saw a screenshot of his spammer and an example of the accounts it creates, and the accounts in my database are the same. I'm 99% sure it's C453 considering he just released his server and recently released screenshots of his account spamming program. So unless he handed out his account spamming program to someone else (Highly doubt it) then it was C453.

It may not be me. Fix your fucking server. And I'm not 'stealing' any of your players, no one wants to play on your server anyways
    Last edited by C453; 07-31-2014 at 12:04 PM.
    cant have shit in detroit

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C453 For This Useful Post:

filenub (07-31-2014),Trapped (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Those spammers are so easy to create, it could be anyone. Take your drama elsewhere.

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

10. The Following User Says Thank You to krazyshank For This Useful Post:

filenub (07-31-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by moo_mann View Post
    I guess they took precautions against using disposable email services. After using a legit email, I get this
    "Please verify your email via this link."
    But "link" is simply underlined, there's no verification link. Any attempts at re sending the email have failed.
    if u mark that email as not spam it can work

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by C453 View Post
    ahh yeah we did that like a while ago.... Anyways, fix your fucking server. And I'm not 'stealing' any of your players, no one wants to play on your server anyways
    Hahahaha. You think I care if anyone wants to play on my server anymore or not, it's completely screwed by kids like you who think they're cool because they know a few exploits. Yea, if I was coding C# and messing around with ROTMG servers for 2 years I could do the same. However I just started a month ago and I'm done wasting my time now. Yes, I guarantee you are doing this to steal players. Because many servers have come out recently and suddenly you and Kithio release your servers, you're afraid people would get too attached to the other ones that are released (and they were) therefore your only chance to get players quickly was by spamming databases. I can tell by your reaction alone. Oh I'm so pro at coding C# so I can be a complete ass to everyone in the community. Seems legit asshole.

And yea, those spammers are so, so, so easy to create. To a nerd that's been programming in C# for a few years. I'd be willing to bet my life that only 2-3 people in this community can even make one, regardless of how easy it is. 90% because of the fact that we HAVE NO REASON TO MAKE ONE.
    Last edited by Lovroman; 07-31-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hahahaha. You think I care if anyone wants to play on my server anymore or not, it's completely fucked by kids like you who think they're cool because they know a few exploits. Yea, if I was coding C# and messing around with ROTMG servers for 2 years I could do the same. However I just started a month ago and I'm done wasting my time now. I just am leaving a few final words to the assholes here (like you). Yes, I guarantee you are doing this to steal players. Because many servers have come out recently and suddenly you and Kithio release your servers, you're afraid people would get too attached to the other ones that are released (and they were) therefore your only chance to get players quickly was by spamming databases. I can tell by your reaction alone, kid. You're just a shithead and cancer of this community. Oh I'm so pro at coding C# so I can be a complete ass to everyone in the community. Seems legit asshole. Now enjoy your shitty life, and anyone who plays this asshole's server will regret it. Owners like this are scum of the earth.

And yea, those spammers are so, so, so easy to create. To a fucking nerd living in his mother's basement that's been programming in C# for a few years. I'd be willing to bet my life that only 2-3 people in this community can even make one, regardless of how easy it is. 90% because of the fact that we HAVE NO REASON TO MAKE ONE.
    ok im sorry i dint know u cud read minds but go bk 2 ur shity serv with many public haked cleients avalible.

Btw, I've only been in C# for less than 1 year, and I'm 15

Also, its not an exploit. You can generate accounts on prod. You don't realize that no harm is done at all to "your" server, because MySQL database size does not matter.
    Last edited by C453; 07-31-2014 at 12:19 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to C453 For This Useful Post:

Trapped (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    If it does no harm to a server then why do you keep doing it? #logic

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If it does no harm to a server then why do you keep doing it? #logic
    I'm not doing anything atm #logic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hahahaha. You think I care if anyone wants to play on my server anymore or not, it's completely fucked by kids like you who think they're cool because they know a few exploits. Yea, if I was coding C# and messing around with ROTMG servers for 2 years I could do the same. However I just started a month ago and I'm done wasting my time now. I just am leaving a few final words to the assholes here (like you). Yes, I guarantee you are doing this to steal players. Because many servers have come out recently and suddenly you and Kithio release your servers, you're afraid people would get too attached to the other ones that are released (and they were) therefore your only chance to get players quickly was by spamming databases. I can tell by your reaction alone, kid. You're just a shithead and cancer of this community. Oh I'm so pro at coding C# so I can be a complete ass to everyone in the community. Seems legit asshole. Now enjoy your shitty life, and anyone who plays this asshole's server will regret it. Owners like this are scum of the earth.

And yea, those spammers are so, so, so easy to create. To a fucking nerd living in his mother's basement that's been programming in C# for a few years. I'd be willing to bet my life that only 2-3 people in this community can even make one, regardless of how easy it is. 90% because of the fact that we HAVE NO REASON TO MAKE ONE.
    >Implying shitty life
    >tfw am getting 4$ above minimum wage before i'm even in my last year of highschool because i'm good at what I do.
    You just suck and are mad, and in turn, you use the shittiest goto excuses to make up for it. Coding is an immensely large part of this world now and it's only beneficial to know how to do it. God you're low.

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret3 View Post
    Can u please put only swf file i when open it says file not exist
    It's not possible
    Can u please download and put swf file?
    Are you asking someone to download the file? Also it's not possible to upload a swf file
    And do a thread that says to put swf file not zip, some of people to have same problem. So if people be put swf file their server will joining more people, thanks.
    It's not possible, how many times do you need to ask?
    Quote Originally Posted by Valuate View Post
    So, I donated, and got nothing.. Uh.. Is there no reward for donating I assume?
    Did they promise you anything?
    Yes, I guarantee you are doing this to steal players. Because many servers have come out recently and suddenly you and Kithio release your servers, you're afraid people would get too attached to the other ones that are released (and they were) therefore your only chance to get players quickly was by spamming databases
    I can guarantee you are butthurt. Why would anyone get attached to worse server when there is a better equivalent available? Their chance was to make the servers somewhat unique not that CUSTUM ITMES!!11!! crap

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyJani For This Useful Post:

meap01 (08-01-2014)

Threadstarter
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    New system - Gift Codes.

Encourages players to play in the realm, the more you play, the more of a chance you have to receive a randomly generated gift code that you can redeem online.

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast