Thanks

Defiance - Free 2 Play

Hacking ahoy! Now we can painlessly create alts to test hacks!
    There were a few hacks in 2013, gotta try them...

Thanks
    if anyone manages to get something working id love to see it.

this games all server side. theres a few miner things client side. but nothing that can be realy used. the 2013 hacks that where out are all sence been deleted or removed from public use. and from what the rumers i habve herd say thay might still work. to an exstend.

there have been rumers and vids in game of people useing speed hacks and just resently somehome some one out there has come up with a 1 shot kill hack. but no one has found or released any of this on public hack forums such as this one. let alone give any hints of where to find them

the EU servers are also over flowing with hacks right now it seems. but nothings come out for NA that can be found. so. someone out there has working hacks . but are keeping them well hidden in order to keep useing them for a long long time to come.

do hope u have some luck though

Thanks
    I can see a no-recoil hack being possible. Whenever I slap Overcharge on with a sniper rifle, it instantly gives me no-recoil no matter how much latency I'm having at the moment. Seems like a client-side thing.

Thanks
    dug alot deeper into the world of hacks nad the onlky things out there litterly are VIP non pub hacks. and no one is willing to eather crack them and share or make something simmmaler that is for the F2P player base.

also found out that gun damage and such may be all client side so theres some good news. seems that the game dosent realy have an anit cheat and that if u use a 64bit version of cheat engine you can bypass there 32bit anti cheat.

it also seems that the systems checksum may only checks for file names not what is change in the files. so if someone can nail down what file does what in the files that come with downloading the game it seems thay can be edited to make it so a gun can do massive damage and the game will not find this said change in the file becuse it bypases checking the inside of the file and only checks the name of the file.

this might also work on shields and such.

theres also for the bold. it seems that the dev //commands may still in the system and if someone wants to toy around with that (( witch mite lead to an insta ban of ip adress, seeing as trion has come to a " we will crack down on bad people " mantality )) thay can go play with that .

this is all info i have managed to dig up so i hope it helps people figure out a way to make a hack or get a hack runing for this game i hope it helps.

if i was more compatent in codeing and such id help out more and drop code and such but i dont have the skills ore abilitys to do so. hope all this helps and good luck hacking and creating hacks
    Last edited by samuel_sinn; 09-03-2014 at 03:44 AM.