Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Want Dave , arunforce or Liz to take a look at this.

Hello, Andiasliwa agian.
    mpgh . net/forum/member.php?u=1413097
    This is 3rd time i got banned for some invalid reason.
    Here is the link to the thread : mpgh . net/forum/showthread.php?t=828583&page=10
    Short said , i got banned couse there was no proof of anything , that the account has ben recoverd or not ( they said ) so Wassabi? decided to ban and blacklist us.
    So now i wanna now is this dession fair ?
    I think i clearly said here : mpgh . net/forum/showthread.php?t=828583&page=4 #50
    the decide is yours , i am able to pay back the 20 USD. Becouse of i value my membership at mpgh alot more then 20 USD , so first i would never recoverd a account worth 20 USD and secound i knew something like this were comming so i said it from the begin i can pay back the 20 USD if you guys consider that the account has been recoverd.
    hugo boss you remember when you told us Simple. We will have Wassabi? Busted! Symmetrical Flengo or myself create two crossfire accounts and attempt to recover the other.
    If the support responds within 6 hours, xvietx is telling the truth
    If it is beyond 6 hours, andiasliwa is telling the truth.

Chose 6 hours because according xvietx it was recovered in 6 hours.
    We will inform you when we send in the support ticket.

mpgh . net/forum/showthread.php?t=828583&page=8
    #107 Wassabi did try it out and the replay took a whole day to respond. Why didnt you act right there ?
    Anyways i consider my ban was unfairly and i want someone to take a look at this , and at the act of Mpgh staffs. Are you guys here to just ban people left and right or acutally find out things and try to solve them...
    Last edited by andiasliwa11; 08-03-2014 at 08:42 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa11 View Post
    Are you guys here to just ban people left and right or acutally find out things and try to solve them...
    First of all..
    Trying to find out who recovered the CrossFire account is difficult, unless you have connections with someone who works with Z8Games and has access to their Databases and all ..

and second..
    You failed to provide any sort of proof from where you purchased the account

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

Ima? (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

First of all..
    Trying to find out who recovered the CrossFire account is difficult, unless you have connections with someone who works with Z8Games and has access to their Databases and all ..

and second..
    You failed to provide any sort of proof from where you purchased the account
    I dont get what the hell is the matter where i got the account from ( untill i stole it from someone). He made the thread so its his main task to prove the account is recoverd , its not my supplied to prove the account is NOT recoverd which i tried to do anyways. And i stated it a few times the i bought the account from ts and i had deleted my ts couse i was banned on a server so i wanted to get unbanned.
    "Bought on ts , reinstalled ts again since i was banned on a channel . so i belive all my old convo is gone ?
    And i knew that i were going to get all shit that happend to the account , it would be a blame on me sicne the guy bought it from isnt a member on mpgh. So every account i am selling i am extermly careful since i know i ll get all the bullshit if someothing happens to the account "

Thanks

First of all..
    I dont mean that you guys need to have connection in Z8 to found out recoverd accounts there is other ways , and why still banning me when i clearly said if you guys consider the account acutally has been recoverd i am able to pay back the 20 USD.

Thanks
    i57.tinypic .com/6ydyf7.png
    This is how the ts chat log looks like btw pretty hard to find anything in here

Thanks
    Could anyone mention Liz Dave or Arun for me please ?

Thanks
    Could anyone mention Liz Dave or Arun for me please ?
    There is literally no need for that because I am certain that Liz checks this section every day and Arun comes here sometimes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I don't have the time to actually deal with this, but I think it'd be fair to lift the ban if he repays what he "stole," and give him a 3-6 month blacklist from buying/selling/trading sections.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I don't have the time to actually deal with this, but I think it'd be fair to lift the ban if he repays what he "stole," and give him a 3-6 month blacklist from buying/selling/trading sections.
    Thanks for the replay , and auctally nothing is stolen becouse there is no proof of it .
    So the case is pretty much this : My partner ( the one who reported me ) couldnt proof that the account he bought has been recoverd , and i couldnt proof who i bought the account from.
    So in some strange way, Wassabi? decided to have us banned becourse of that. (Me & the guy who reported me also)
    And the reason why i said that i could pay back the 20 USD that this guy has payed me is to skip to make it a big thing.
    Last edited by andiasliwa11; 08-05-2014 at 09:01 PM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I could barely understand the posts to be honest. I never understand why most scammer reports look like this, a wall of text in different sizes and color, and with very poor argument construction. I'm assuming English isn't your first language, and I can forgive that. However the process you are trying to describe here is still hard to understand.

Wassabi? also never had the power to ban, so someone else banned you, maybe in his behalf. @Wassabi? Do you remember this case, and what you were intending to do?

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    I could barely understand the posts to be honest. I never understand why most scammer reports look like this, a wall of text in different sizes and color, and with very poor argument construction. I'm assuming English isn't your first language, and I can forgive that. However the process you are trying to describe here is still hard to understand.

Wassabi? also never had the power to ban, so someone else banned you, maybe in his behalf. @Wassabi? Do you remember this case, and what you were intending to do?
    Thanks for the replay.
    Sorry i am not talking english well but trying my best.
    Anyways i am not a scammer and i dont get what you trying to say that scammers textstyle match or something.. The reason why i opnend this dispute is becouse of the wrong decision the middleman made and the way they are working general. Becourse this is the 3rd time i get banned for no reason.
    Okay so this is the case.
    I got reported becourse an account that I have sold have been "recoverd".
    The person reported me did not have any evidence that the account has been recoverd. (Middlemen asked for it but he didnt show any wild proof)
    Wassabi asked me who I had bought account of, but I had my reasons for not explain who I bought it from.
    So Wassabi did a conclusion to permanently ban both of us.
    Symmertical was the one who banned us also.

Thanks
    And the diffrnet sizes reason are to point out some sentences.

Thanks
    but I had my reasons for not explain who I bought it from.
    Explain who you Bought it from

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

D.Toretto (08-07-2014),Read123456 (08-07-2014)

Thanks

I bought it from a guy that i use to know.
    We use to talk on ts and it was there i bought all my accounts.
    A few weeks before Wassabi asked me to show him a ss of our convo i had deleted all my ts folders and stuff cuz i was trying to get unbanned on a ts server.
    And what is the matter who i bought it from ? The blame is still on me if any account that i have sold gets recovered right ?
    And for this reason i make sure that everyone account i am selling is unrecoverable before i put them on sell.
    i57.tinypic .com/6ydyf7.png < this is how the convo looks like in ts and its pretty hard to find one single convo in there even if i would had the convo.

Thanks

And the main point of this dispute is that you staffs think that you got power enough to ban or infect so you abuse your power and banning people before even found out anything.
    This is 3rd time i get banned for no reason. NO REASON AT ALL.
    Last edited by andiasliwa11; 08-07-2014 at 09:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast