Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

[Discuss] SAO-II Episode 6

So this is going to be my last post on SAO-II for awhile. I am both busy IRL and bored with this show, so weekly stuff for this is a bit too much effort.

As for episode 6: Too emotional with no buildup.

Kirito all of the sudden gets violent flashbacks to what he did in raid against the player-killer guild.

Kirito adds Sinon to his harem.(another tsundere btw).

Next 6-10 episodes will be:

Flashbacks(2-3)
    Sinon drama(1-2)
    Lame tournament episodes(2-4)

So far the action in SAO-II has been pretty below average. Not impressed at all by any of the animation, and actually kind of sad that so many of the "action" is turned into still-frame-tilt shots.

Anyway, that's all I need to say for right now, I'll post some blog/video's later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Sinon is a camping nub and Kirito obv has hacks. I mean you think they'd mention something in the first season about that raid if it still affected Kirito that way. Also obv pulls her closer to get a feel and using his sad story to keep her attention away. 10/10 Kirito is indeed a pimp.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Kirito started crying like a bitch for no apparent reason.
    Sinon "best sniper in GGO" tsundere missed like 20 shots on a non-moving target at less than 100meters because reasons.
    Everyone can block a sniper shot at a distance of 3 meters.
    /logics.

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    SAO's lost it's touch, kind of sad when you think about it, it had so much potential.

I enjoyed the flashback sequence, only because the actual SAO arc was the only story arc that I've really enjoyed thus far and because I love it when shows have a little bit of a throwback.

Episode was alright overall, some pretty tense moments that made my heartbeat increase for some odd reason, I never usually get that watching any kind of show and it's even stranger that I experienced it watching a relatively tame episode of some anime, I dunno. The one thing that's annoying is that they've brought in a romantic aspect that turning Kirito into a girl was supposed to prevent. I know it won't progress far at all but it's still annoying to see that every girl Kirito comes into contact with falls for him in one way or another.

To the point, the show's lost it's touch, episode was alright overall, hoping shit picks up in coming episodes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    SAO's lost it's touch, kind of sad when you think about it, it had so much potential.

I enjoyed the flashback sequence, only because the actual SAO arc was the only story arc that I've really enjoyed thus far and because I love it when shows have a little bit of a throwback.

Episode was alright overall, some pretty tense moments that made my heartbeat increase for some odd reason, I never usually get that watching any kind of show and it's even stranger that I experienced it watching a relatively tame episode of some anime, I dunno. The one thing that's annoying is that they've brought in a romantic aspect that turning Kirito into a girl was supposed to prevent. I know it won't progress far at all but it's still annoying to see that every girl Kirito comes into contact with falls for him in one way or another.

To the point, the show's lost it's touch, episode was alright overall, hoping shit picks up in coming episodes.
    I have no right to fully agree with you since I've only saw the first two eps and basically "dropped" seeing this because of how shit it turned out even though that's pretty early to do so. Too busy seeing other shit that I find more enjoyable than a guy who was in a two year video game induced coma that nearly killed him and after his rehab decides to regress back to his habit lmao
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    I have no right to fully agree with you since I've only saw the first two eps and basically "dropped" seeing this because of how shit it turned out even though that's pretty early to do so. Too busy seeing other shit that I find more enjoyable than a guy who was in a two year video game induced coma that nearly killed him and after his rehab decides to regress back to his habit lmao
    Do you mean you've only watched 2 episodes overall or only the first 2 episodes of the second series? If you've only watched 2 episodes overall then you really, really should watch up until episode 13 of the SAO arc.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I'm going to watch it now, expect my opinion soon.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Sorry for double post.

I just finished the episode and it was okay. I swear if Kirito had working hormones he could've banged Sinon in the end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    These episodes are getting pretty boring, Just a lot of fighting

Vouch Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut. View Post
    Date: March 20th, 2014
    Other Person involved: No others, only me and OP.
    Item that has been sold/traded: CrunchyRoll Account
    Selling Thread (URL): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=807479
    Extra Notes: Friendly person, always nice to meet a fellow anime watcher Transaction was fast and went smoothly.

I don't have any contact info :^)
    If someone added you claiming to be me it's an imposter.
    Always get verification i.e a DM to confirm it's me.

Thanks
    As a SAO fan I am, I liked this episode as well. The SAO flashback was kinda illogical though

Thanks

Do you mean you've only watched 2 episodes overall or only the first 2 episodes of the second series? If you've only watched 2 episodes overall then you really, really should watch up until episode 13 of the SAO arc.
    lol critical misunderstanding there m8 I meant over the GGO arc(current one atm) :P haha
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    Sinon said some stupid bullshit like non of the FPS gamers know. That if someone have a SMG and you're using a sniper, and he is right next to you or near you you're fucked
    Quote from the scene : "my opponent, stinger uses a FN scar carbine rifle as his main weapon. since i'm using a sniper, if he get close to me, i have no chance.
    Last edited by iSmexy; 08-10-2014 at 11:52 AM.

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
    Sinon said some stupid bullshit like non the FPS gamers know. That if someone have a SMG and you're using a sniper, and he is right next to you or near you you're fucked
    Quote from the scene : "my opponent, stinger uses a FN scar carbine rifle as his main weapon. since i'm using a sniper, if he get close to me, i have no chance.
    It's true though snipers suck up close unless the game is COD where you can no scope to save your life lel.

Gtfo scotia you said Anime was gay.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
    Sinon said some stupid bullshit like non the FPS gamers know. That if someone have a SMG and you're using a sniper, and he is right next to you or near you you're fucked
    Yeah I didn't get that. Like why bother stating that information without any show for it? "My opponent has X gun, but that's totally irrelevant to what's happening".

Where did the opponent get a vehicle? How did she hit a moving target with an rng system from so far away when the huge reticle was shown on kirito at a lot shorter distance?

What game starts the sniper on top of a roof versus a guy with a rifle at ground level?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post

Gtfo scotia you said Anime was gay.
    Tf you smoking gayboi?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast