Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thumbs up Gaming Forum For Sale! | 400+ Members | 30k Views | $230 Amazon or BTC

The site is only a few months old and has grown fast. With over 400 active members. Just switched hosts. The income is mainly from a donate page and premium membership users can purchase, there is only 1 ad on the site currently.
    I need to sell because school is starting soon and I am almost never home. It is really starting to take off though and I am sure the new owner can bring it to a new level. A ton of work has been put into the site to perfect it to what it is now.
    It really is a great community with a lot of great members. We get a lot of unique visitors so if you added more ads I'm sure you could get a lot more revenue. The community is also growing rapidly so there is a lot of ways to monetize on that.

Opportunity:

The opportunity that this site has is insane. It has grown so much in the past few months. You could easily double the revenue by advertising the site a little bit and putting more ads on the site. It is on track to reach 1000 active users in 2 months. You can monetize on that by adding paid sticky's, custom groups and more.

What You Get:

A good looking, established website.
    Free hosting for 3 months. (if you need it)
    Monitization ideas from me for 30 days.
    A steady growing income from the site.
    Professionally designed website with logo.
    Responsive design with a awesome mobile site.
    Highly branded premium domain.

Conclusion:

Great opportunity to grow the site and turn it into one of the big gaming forums. Or get it to a few thousand members and sell for a really good profit. Either way this will be a winner in your website portfolio.
    Please PM me or add me on Skype for the domain name and other info. We can also discuss pricing.

Cheers!

I really need to sell quickly, its worth a few thousand if it were to be put up on Flippa. It makes about $50 a month with one ad. Lowest I can do is $230 BTC or Amazon. Please contact me, wouldn't sell if I didnt have to pay rent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Misread thread, ignore this post.
    Last edited by Shortninja66; 08-10-2014 at 07:08 PM. Reason: my bad