Thread: Base Address

Thanks

Post Base Address

Hey there, fellas.

I'm new to hacking and c++ scripting and I would like to know a couple of things.

Firstly, I used Cheat Engine many times to hack Realm of the Mad God. The thing is, the hacks work well -
    I managed to get ATT / DEX hacks just fine, by getting a dynamic address and changing it's value.
    But, after couple seconds with the ATT / DEX hack on, while I'm shooting and hitting enemies, the game crashes to menu.
    I wanted to know if it would still crash if I'll be using the Base (static) address instead of it's pointers / dynamic ones.
    Also, I tried many times and many methods to get my hands on one of those dynamic addresses, but without success.
    I would love to know how it is done (preferably using Cheat Engine).

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    you can not change your dex/att on the server, everything you do on cheat engine is client sided

Thanks
    except for speed. you can hack speed for short amounts of time before crashing.

Thanks
    DylanQ

You are very mistaken there, my friend. Changing the dex/att on cheat engine might be client sided, but it doesn't mean it has no effect on the server.
    I've done this before. I made my attack 994 and I got to 360 damage instead of max of 120. I could have killed gods easily with one hit.
    The gods would have disappear from the server, not just the client. Meaning the attack did change. Also, the dex actually works.
    Same as the attack, it has effect on the server and other people can see the attack too, gods die much faster too, but then again - it crashes.

You can hack most things in the game for a specific time, but I believe the dynamic addresses are causing the game to crash. This is how normal hacks avoid crashing - they are using static addresses (as far as I know).

I also did weapon hack, worked perfectly - the particles, the damage, the fire rate - all fits the weapon. But again, crashing after couple hits on enemies. :/

I got some proof for you: (picture attached)

I was using T2 bow and a Golden Bow to find the address of the current item in your weapon slot.
    Found it, changed it to Coral Bow, and it shoots 2 shots (instead of 1) and they match the skin of the Coral bow arrows.
    Plus, they make 200 damage. I doubt a T2 bow I actually had would make 200 damage with my normal stats character.

I believe although the game is really mostly server sided, some things can be modified. I just hope they can also be controlled, without crashing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    2.jpg  

Last edited by Lovroman; 08-11-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    LolDude i'm not a pro or wtv but u may try to DO this and see if it works.

1st Get a t1 bow.
    2nd create hotkeys for example J makes the bow T1 (back to normal) and L makes it Doom bow( idk ?)
    3rd every 1shot u do with the Doom bow u change back to the T1 bow and Keep doing that so doing 1 shot with t1 and then dbow etc..
    it may also work with Att? idk .. msg skype if u can : Justpro_PT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Guys stop being annoying, Loldude is completely correct, many client side values can be changed or atleast read for a lot of uses - eg: hooking player x, y to make a multiboxer.

Anyway, I looked into the a lot in the past - and it's impossible.
    AS3 runs in a VM so you will NOT be able to memoryscan and map base pointers and variable points since they will always be different.
    Sorry bro, I wish it was possible too!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Loldude the 6th View Post
    DylanQ

You are very mistaken there, my friend. Changing the dex/att on cheat engine might be client sided, but it doesn't mean it has no effect on the server.
    I've done this before. I made my attack 994 and I got to 360 damage instead of max of 120. I could have killed gods easily with one hit.
    The gods would have disappear from the server, not just the client. Meaning the attack did change. Also, the dex actually works.
    Same as the attack, it has effect on the server and other people can see the attack too, gods die much faster too, but then again - it crashes.

You can hack most things in the game for a specific time, but I believe the dynamic addresses are causing the game to crash. This is how normal hacks avoid crashing - they are using static addresses (as far as I know).

I also did weapon hack, worked perfectly - the particles, the damage, the fire rate - all fits the weapon. But again, crashing after couple hits on enemies. :/

I got some proof for you: (picture attached)
    I was using T2 bow and a Golden Bow to find the address of the current item in your weapon slot.
    Found it, changed it to Coral Bow, and it shoots 2 shots (instead of 1) and they match the skin of the Coral bow arrows.
    Plus, they make 200 damage. I doubt a T2 bow I actually had would make 200 damage with my normal stats character.

I believe although the game is really mostly server sided, some things can be modified. I just hope they can also be controlled, without crashing.
    if you were to kill something with that amount of attack, yes it would kill it on your client, but not on the server, the little red dot will still be there. i have tried doing this many times when i first came to rotmg
    Edit: also wrong thread
    Last edited by DylanQ; 08-11-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    Guys stop being annoying, Loldude is completely correct, many client side values can be changed or atleast read for a lot of uses - eg: hooking player x, y to make a multiboxer.

Anyway, I looked into the a lot in the past - and it's impossible.
    AS3 runs in a VM so you will NOT be able to memoryscan and map base pointers and variable points since they will always be different.
    Sorry bro, I wish it was possible too!
    you can technically attach to the flash vm as a debugger and hook the variable initialization events to get their address i think
    "The great merit of society is to make one appreciate solitude."
    Charles Chincholles, "Reflections on the Art of Life" (from fortune-mod)

Thanks
    Thanks for the additional information, fellas!
    I believe everything is possible when it comes to hacking, it just depends on how deep you can go.