Thanks

Post Beginner's Advice To Programming

As many of you know,programming is used in many ways.Some may use their knowledge to "hack" and do evil things,and others may use it to create new and genius applications,games,tools,etc.Well,let's not get too into the hacking part,and get more into where and how to learn to program.

Let me start by telling you a little about myself.I used to be on MPGH a lot back when I played A.V.A,Soldier Front,and other games.I always was looking for hacks/tools to use in these games,but always ended up getting banned or something

I always wanted to learn how to hack and make my own programs,but never really knew where to start.I found myself stuck reading all these threads about C++,C,Direct X,etc.,but never really knew which was the right program to start learning and also WHERE to learn these languages.I found a lot of tutorial threads here on MPGH and on other sites about programming,but the majority of them (even the "noob"-friendly ones) were still a bit confusing.

I am currently taking classes in IT and programming at my college and have some advice for you about learning a computer programming language.
    First of all,going straight into a language such as C+ or C++ is a bad choice in my opinion.Although very few are able to,and will,learn languages such as those with no prior coding experience,most of us will not.My suggestion is to start with something simple,or easy.

Some of the easiest languages to learn in my opinion are BASIC, Java and HTML.

BASIC- One of the older programming languages that is simple and easy to understand.This is actually the first programming languages I learned and I found easy to understand.Since I cannot post links,you can learn this by googling "BASIC programming tutorial".You can create simple 2d games,and even 3d games with this language(Google BlitzPlus,it's a REALLY good program to help you learn.

Java- Java is one of the most commonly used languages up to this day.It is an EXTREMELY useful language to learn.With Java,you can make games and applications with this.One of the best places to learn this is through Khan Academy & Code.org.

HTML- This is another useful language to learn if you are interested in website design.You can also learn it at Khan Academy or Code.org

Learner's Advice: If you are planning to learn how to program,you will need A LOT of patience,time,and perseverance.Programming has a lot of trial and error.Whether you want to learn to "hack" or make your own trainer/tool to own some no0bs on games,knowing a language is an extremely useful tool,especially in today's world.Programmers are needed everywhere.Not only that,but it is fun and will make you earn a lot of money .Also,you must always remember that although hacking with bad intents sounds fun and will give you a sense of satisfaction of doing so,the consequences can be severe,but it is ultimately up to you to decide what to do with your knowledge.Anyway,I hope this helped you in some way and remember,KEEP TRYING!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gill Bates For This Useful Post:

dvh312 (10-25-2015),Ecaisse (10-19-2014),Gilz123 (05-09-2018),GutsAndGlory (11-27-2014),mburgnon (11-28-2014)

Thanks
    You missed out loads/

Thanks
    Yea,I only put the languages I thought were easiest to start out with and have plenty of help from web resources.

Thanks
    Thanks for this man, very informative

Thanks
    what program is good for making ,idk lets say , dirty bomb cheats or just steam game cheats , which would be the appropriate coding language for me to learn , im currently doing CS GCSE or IT GCSE as some people might say and im learning HTML but i don't care about webpage im more into game hacking so if you could help me out that would be great thank you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseygrapes View Post
    what program is good for making ,idk lets say , dirty bomb cheats or just steam game cheats , which would be the appropriate coding language for me to learn , im currently doing CS GCSE or IT GCSE as some people might say and im learning HTML but i don't care about webpage im more into game hacking so if you could help me out that would be great thank you.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=496928

Thanks
    Thanks for the advice, started working on programming last year, still working hard

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aohara For This Useful Post:

Gill Bates (05-08-2018)

Thanks
    thank you man

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Brisado For This Useful Post:

Gill Bates (05-08-2018)

Thanks
    Thank you so much for such a nice guide. Really appreciated.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HawkEye For This Useful Post:

Gill Bates (05-08-2018)

Thanks
    I just want to say that learning to code is sort of like learning a (spoken) language. You aren't going to become fluent overnight and it takes a lot of practice. Luckily, it's much easier to learn to code than to learn a new human language

15. The Following User Says Thank You to resonation For This Useful Post:

Gill Bates (05-08-2018)

Thanks
    thanks u man

17. The Following User Says Thank You to arturopsn95 For This Useful Post:

Gill Bates (05-08-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill Bates View Post
    HTML- This is another useful language to learn if you are interested in website design.You can also learn it at Khan Academy or Code.org
    HTML ain't a programming language.

"Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications."
    Pretty good advices I suppose.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KekKing View Post

HTML ain't a programming language.

"Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications."
    Noted.

Thanks
    Thanks you very much