Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Anohana: The Flower We Saw that Day

I'm 4 episodes in and this is one of my favorites already.

Pretty old as it came out in 2011 but thoughts on it? It's an 8.4/10 on Imdb and that's pretty good so....

No action but beats most of the animes that i've seen.

Thanks
    Lmao I put this on my watch-list a long time ago but completely forgot about it.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I have watched the entire thing a while ago. It is such a good anime, it actually gave me strong feels throughout the whole thing. I hope you keep watching it, you won't be disappointed .

Thanks
    The forced melodrama, numerous fallacies and that ending? Yeah... it was shit.

Thanks
    Fucking cried at the end, this is too beautiful. The note that Menma left for Jinta @ the final scene made me mad tho lol you'll see why in a bit
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
    The forced melodrama, numerous fallacies and that ending? Yeah... it was shit.
    Fuck you Rance we're not friends anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    I have watched the entire thing a while ago. It is such a good anime, it actually gave me strong feels throughout the whole thing. I hope you keep watching it, you won't be disappointed .
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    Fucking cried at the end, this is too beautiful. The note that Menma left for Jinta @ the final scene made me mad tho lol you'll see why in a bit

So I finished it and I teared up and wanted to cry. The note at the end...... Honestly throughout the whole thing I wanted Naruko to get with Jinta because she's hot and stuff LOL. But at the end after Menma disappeared, did Naruko get with Jinta and Matsuyuki get with Tsurumi? Is that how it worked out or did they just stay as friends....

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post

So I finished it and I teared up and wanted to cry. The note at the end...... Honestly throughout the whole thing I wanted Naruko to get with Jinta because she's hot and stuff LOL. But at the end after Menma disappeared, did Naruko get with Jinta and Matsuyuki get with Tsurumi? Is that how it worked out or did they just stay as friends....
    It's been a while since I watched it so I couldn't really tell you how it ended. But yeah, pretty fucking sad right? Have you watched Angel Beats?

Thanks

It's been a while since I watched it so I couldn't really tell you how it ended. But yeah, pretty fucking sad right? Have you watched Angel Beats?
    Super good though. It's my top favorite anime of all time right now it beat Angel Beats which was my top before now. Angel Beats is really good too though I've watched it like 4 times now.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Super good though. It's my top favorite anime of all time right now it beat Angel Beats which was my top before now. Angel Beats is really good too though I've watched it like 4 times now.
    Yeah, I chose Anohana over Angel Beats, it just had so much more feels to it.

Now for an anime not for feels, you should try watching this one if you have already. It's called Irregular at Magic High School, it is really good and the title doesn't really relate much. It is currently a Simulcast so, they are still coming out with episodes. Also if you haven't already watched these, watch Black Bullet and Nisekoi.

Thanks
    She's alright, but it did imply a relationship forming between the two(same goes with Matsuyuki and Tsurumi) who knows... I heard there's a game out for it atm but idek I want a new season/an OVA of some sort

Naruko's alright I guess, found her pretty ugly at first but w/e lol Menma x Jinta fuck everything else I cried so much when they saw her and then she disappeared ugh
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 09-07-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    You thought we were friends? I just used you as a cumdumpster.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    She's alright, but it did imply a relationship forming between the two(same goes with Matsuyuki and Tsurumi) who knows... I heard there's a game out for it atm but idek I want a new season/an OVA of some sort

Naruko's alright I guess, found her pretty ugly at first but w/e lol Menma x Jinta fuck everything else I cried so much when they saw her and then she disappeared ugh
    She's so bomb with her hair down. Naruko x Jinta, fuk you.

Yeah, I chose Anohana over Angel Beats, it just had so much more feels to it.

Now for an anime not for feels, you should try watching this one if you have already. It's called Irregular at Magic High School, it is really good and the title doesn't really relate much. It is currently a Simulcast so, they are still coming out with episodes. Also if you haven't already watched these, watch Black Bullet and Nisekoi.

I've seen Black Bullet not sure about Nisekoi but I saw Irregular on Crunchyroll I think. I'll look into it tonight if it's as good as either Anohana or Angel Beats then bless you for telling me about it.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I've seen Black Bullet not sure about Nisekoi but I saw Irregular on Crunchyroll I think. I'll look into it tonight if it's as good as either Anohana or Angel Beats then bless you for telling me about it.
    It's not a feels type anime, but it's pretty cool! If you want feels try..... well fuck if I could remember the name..
    Last edited by Elocrypt.; 09-07-2014 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks

Nah fam fuck Naruko

Thanks
    Cried like a fucking bitch. Watch little busters next.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast