Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Both trans and using blessing stones work for me just fine. Are you sure you have the bot settings set correctly? And trans is in quickslot 5? Is the bot trying to do something else or clicking in the wrong places or something? I'd need more info on your end to help you troubleshoot.
    Ohhh my bad i didn't know i had to put trans in slot 5. it works now

but blessing stone still not working. This is how it goes: I manually enter the boat, then open GUI, input my settings and hit start. then it opens the inventory and skills window. This is where it goes weird, it'll click on Equipment tab (in skills), click on All, and hog over secondary weapon proficiency for a while. Another weird thing is it would say Equipped Spear Lann (but i am a sword lann?) in the bot's GUI. Then, the blessing stone windows appears, but the mouse cursor disappears. 2s later, it would think it had clicked on the blessing stone (in reality it didn't) and start the boat. Everything else works really great though. Any idea what's wrong?

Also, in my settings in the Spend AP section i put 0, not sure if this has an effect or not?
    Last edited by horaki; 02-15-2015 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks
    Is there a way to make this work with the archer? I really dont want to make a new character and level a new guy up to 40. I just want this on my main Hunter?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTKILL190 View Post
    I just want this on my main Hunter?
    Are you sure you're playing the right game?

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Are you sure you're playing the right game?
    Yes, Kai the Hunter. In Vindictus. I Was wondering if I could get this to work with him? Also note, I'm pretty sure it's detected. I had it running in the background while I was trying to complete the quest to get the skill and I opened it up and it said hackshield detected. (Also... I didnt have the quest to get into the place that has the skill *Total mind blank right now* I don't have the quest. FOllowed the wiki on how to do it.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTKILL190 View Post
    I Was wondering if I could get this to work with him?
    Shoot me an email.
    But for transformation, you need to be level 40 and do the quest storyline to unlock it in-game

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    hey, I have a quick question. I know no one really plays vindictus anymore, but I would like to know if you could do an other version of WooLeveling.exe thats not detectable cuz im a bit lazy and I dont want to lvl up my kai to lvl 60.Its just to long and painfull.
    thx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    whenever i try to start the bot it says that vella is not supported in this version does that mean that i have to play on a different character bc i really don't want to have to make a new one :/

- - - Updated - - -

nvm im idiot
    i should have asked if you can add vella to the supported characters

Thanks
    when i want t start the bot,i dont see the menu,why.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ge4or3ge View Post
    when i want t start the bot,i dont see the menu,why.
    Press the HOME key on your keyboard, and read the rest of the instructions as well.

Quote Originally Posted by alvy88 View Post
    i should have asked if you can add vella to the supported characters
    email me if you have any questions about it

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleLegions View Post
    I dont want to lvl up my kai to lvl 60
    you can use this under the right conditions as low as lvl 36 (email me if you have questions about it), but under lvl 36, no, without hacks there is no way to do it.

Thanks
    I sent an e-mail in regards to the bot under the subject "Question".

Thanks
    your bot spends 95% of its time standing there and attacking away from the boss until he dies.... which is kinda frustrating because my level 70 lann can kill him in two combos if i control him. Any way to help me out with this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joefranco View Post
    your bot spends 95% of its time standing there and attacking away from the boss until he dies.... which is kinda frustrating because my level 70 lann can kill him in two combos if i control him. Any way to help me out with this?
    I'd recommend using swords, attacking in the tunnel, and spam smash off. If you need specific help, it would be easier to email me your ini file and a SS of your stat screen.

It sounds like you are not fighting in the tunnel; if that is the case make sure go to through the recommended settings. It sounds like "Auto-lock on boss" in Vindictus's game settings aren't checked.

Thanks
    Is this written with AutoIt? would be interesting to see the source. does this just try to insta-kill the bear, or is it something that actually fights and dodges?
    Last edited by sd999444; 03-07-2015 at 08:40 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sd999444 View Post
    Is this written with AutoIt? would be interesting to see the source. does this just try to insta-kill the bear, or is it something that actually fights and dodges?
    Yes. Sorry, not sharing. It is hack-free for low-risk leveling up, so no insta-kill or dodging. Both insta-kill and dodging require hacks.

Thanks
    Hey mate, is there a possibility to see this bot working for Hurk too? well, i mean, in a close future?
    because it would be awesome, if you could script it i would like to test it.. i have an hurk lvl 70 and the best run i would suggest is coelhen in flames hard mode, its quite easy, really fast and is the best for money&exp farming.. hope to see your reply soon, cya
    -Sanil

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast