Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by madnessgodlike7 View Post
    Can u get banned for using it for only 5-6 hours? And if uget banned it will be IP ban or just account?
    Just by using it and getting caught CAN get u banned so I don't really think it's a matter of how long u use it for. I got banned after 120 runs using the bot. It wasn't an IP ban for me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itiloh View Post
    Just by using it and getting caught CAN get u banned so I don't really think it's a matter of how long u use it for. I got banned after 120 runs using the bot. It wasn't an IP ban for me.
    If you ran it for 120 runs straight and got #1 on the leader board for missions completed in one day, then that's a no-brainer why you got caught.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    also if you have been caught in the past from other hacks or bots your account has been flagged and will be flagged forever and running this hack free bot will get you bann even after a couple of runs if you been flagged in the past even changing IP wont help i have tried and still get bann even on a new account so its a flag in your pc is all i can figure.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zartan823 View Post
    also if you have been caught in the past from other hacks or bots your account has been flagged and will be flagged forever and running this hack free bot will get you bann even after a couple of runs if you been flagged in the past even changing IP wont help i have tried and still get bann even on a new account so its a flag in your pc is all i can figure.
    If your HWID is flagged just upgrade/change one piece of computer hardware and the ID will roll. I'm not sure they do that, though. But they may.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

zartan823 (10-15-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

If you ran it for 120 runs straight and got #1 on the leader board for missions completed in one day, then that's a no-brainer why you got caught.
    I wasn't blaming anyone or anything. I wasn't also wondering why I was caught. I was just letting the guy know what happened to me so he can get an idea. Thanks for your work btw.
    Last edited by itiloh; 10-14-2014 at 11:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

If your HWID is flagged just upgrade/change one piece of computer hardware and the ID will roll. I'm not sure they do that, though. But they may.
    i have changed the graphic card and the power supply on my old pc and tried and still got bann then i tried changing out sound card and graphic card on my new alienware and still gets bann after just 4 runs so i think they got me flagged. i have also changed my ip address and tried still no good so i figure nexon is on the ball and got us on file or at least me they do lol.

Thanks
    Even when I used the recently updated version of this, I still get the vella error when I use my lann

Thanks
    Can you make it compatible with Vella? Thanks a lot C: Love the bot keep updating <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by HypdUp View Post
    Can you make it compatible with Vella? Thanks a lot C: Love the bot keep updating <3
    if you want for other charters you must p.m. him or e-mail him as it has been mention a thousand times.

Thanks
    it would be nice if it would be compatible with Hurk too
    p.s. can't email you cause of low number of posts..

Thanks
    i just ran it on NA servers and its getting detected by hackshield after a few minutes. i was able to get it running inside the dungeon, everything runs smoothly, its ONLY hackshield thats ruining it. i know you asked me to post a screen shot but there isnt really much to be seen in my screen shot. i tried putting the bot program into my "programx86" folder and it doesnt seem to make a difference.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by avorz View Post
    i just ran it on NA servers and its getting detected by hackshield after a few minutes. i was able to get it running inside the dungeon, everything runs smoothly, its ONLY hackshield thats ruining it. i know you asked me to post a screen shot but there isnt really much to be seen in my screen shot. i tried putting the bot program into my "programx86" folder and it doesnt seem to make a difference.
    I will upload a detection fix tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by rqw View Post
    it would be nice if it would be compatible with Hurk too
    p.s. can't email you cause of low number of posts..
    email me about it
    p.s. if you have an email account, you can email me. you should have one simply to create a mpgh account.

Thanks
    Derp just tried it tonight, it got detected practically instantly ([roughly 10-20 seconds upon starting]though I am more surprised I didn't get banned)
    Sorry no screenshots to provide other then to say that Hackshield popped up with a message saying an unauthorized program was detected.
    Not gonna risk trying it again ;-; I don't have another account either to test it out again :/

(And yes I have read the 1st post quite well... and am fully aware that it could be a hiccup in Hackshield though again i have no other account to test it fully :/)
    Last edited by Kyuzomugen; 11-07-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks
    detected in eu

Thanks
    Good Afternoon, Maddoggy. I use this quite a lot for my Lann however I would like to see Vella put into this. They do have quite similar game play, and even then you could just simply set it to spam crosscut, could you not?
    If theres any way to make this possible, it would be greatly appreciated!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast