View Poll Results: Are vip hacks worth it?

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • Worth it.

7 43.75%
  • Not worth it.

4 25.00%
  • Idk just give me free vip

5 31.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Of course its worth it your friends r idiots
    [IMG]https://z.abou*****m/d/politicalhumor/1/0/j/z/1/obama_superman_awesome.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by en1gmat1c View Post
    not worth it, 20 bux cmon? you make a new account just to ruin some peoples games and get banned right away(new account= using all the hacks from the VIP), closet hacking: tryin to play like pro n all that shit like you could aim and prefire, aimbotting, shooting through walls(main account=using only some hacks but not all). Why pay to own in a game or pay to ruin a game? Seems stupid to me. But your main account will get banned at some point if some players decide record your obvious blatant hacking skills. Oh when you run out of money, you play legit you will see how bad you suck ass ingame and that pretty much pisses you off.
    no offense but, like i said before, 1 dollar a day to kick some noobie asses (like yours) is totally worth it.
    and you basically just explained why for me.
    -ruin some peoples games. specifically NX noobs.
    -play like pro n all that shit like you could aim and prefire, aimbotting, shooting through walls
    -(scientifically proven) hacking (not super bullets, but ESP and stuff) makes you a better legit player
    Last edited by Sweatshirt; 10-08-2009 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    VIP is totally worth it

think of it this way-aimbots, glitch keys, OPK, chams, superjumps, ghost modes, and afk bots , and sometimes god mode. for around $20, it's totally worth it, just hide it and don't get caught, it pays for itself and ull have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweatshirt View Post
    no offense but, like i said before, 1 dollar a day to kick some noobie asses (like yours) is totally worth it.
    -play like pro n all that shit like you could aim and prefire, aimbotting, shooting through walls
    -(scientifically proven) hacking (not super bullets, but ESP and stuff) makes you a better legit player
    You don't need hacks to own in a trainee server do you? If you do like many that actually go in there and own noobs with hacks then you must suck ridiculously hard ingame. No offense? Owning my noob ass? Ok.

Lemme give a good example related to owning noobs(something easy): paying someone to make you a cheat sheet with all all the multiplication problems for $5.
    Oh multiplication is that hard? But you scored a 100 just cuz you cheated. Feel proud? Why cheat on something so easy? That just tells people you are ridiculously dumb.
    Last edited by en1gmat1c; 10-08-2009 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks
    go into recruit server to hack? seriously? who would ever do that...IDK whose post you are referring to, because i defenitely didnt say i ever hack in the recruit server. thats just wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    go into recruit server to hack? seriously? who would ever do that...IDK whose post you are referring to, because i defenitely didnt say i ever hack in the recruit server. thats just wrong.
    Who wouldn't do that? If you ever made a new account, you would see some high ranking accounts on the right and their in clans too. Ingame you would meet some high lvl hackers owning noobs with OPK or ghost moding. Pretty sad, BTW how do you not know I was referring to your post?
    Yah a quote from your post: "1 dollar a day to kick some noobie asses". You would own noobs with hacks which makes you even a bigger noob.

Thanks
    you quoted my post, and then accused me of doing something that is noobier than OPK.
    Noob != Newb

Noob can just be talking about anybody. in this case, everybody in CA that i can kill.
    Newb means Newbie, referring to low rank and new players.

i said 'own some Noobs' not 'own some Newbs'

and i usually only whip out the OPK and Aimbot if theres somebody using ghostmode or glitcher on us.
    never on an innocent team.
    Last edited by Sweatshirt; 10-08-2009 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    What bullshit scientist gave you that info?
    If you can see people through walls then suddenly can't, you won't be better, you will be worse as you will be used to aiming through the walls to track a players movement.
    Also, not like im against it, but atleast when your public hacking you still have to aim, any kid who can trick himself into believing he is good with his VIP hacks needs to be slapped in the face, cheating =/= skill kiddies, although cheating is damn fun.
    Last edited by Legify; 10-08-2009 at 03:57 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Legify For This Useful Post:

en1gmat1c (10-08-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I wouldnt buy cause dumshit Nexon is patching more often so it wouldnt work very much

Respect List:
    -Dave
    -XpLiiCiT-
    -User1
    -Me (obviously)
    -Liz (she is so cool flaming)
    -Obama

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    you quoted my post, and then accused me of doing something that is noobier than OPK.
    Noob != Newb

Noob can just be talking about anybody. in this case, everybody in CA that i can kill.
    Newb means Newbie, referring to low rank and new players.

i said 'own some Noobs' not 'own some Newbs'

and i usually only whip out the OPK and Aimbot if theres somebody using ghostmode or glitcher on us.
    never on an innocent team.
    Ehem if you know what a noob really is, your also a noob when you are using hacks. So I can kill you then your considered a noob too right? Just like you said; if you say no then that tells me you are a hypocrite.

Thanks
    I have had VIP the entire time I have played and I have never once been banned.

Web Developer Pride

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by en1gmat1c View Post
    Ehem if you know what a noob really is, your also a noob when you are using hacks. So I can kill you then your considered a noob too right? Just like you said; if you say no then that tells me you are a hypocrite.

the amount of fail that was in that post was ridiculous.

i can call you a noob for being bad at the game, low rank, buying nx, ...basically anything i want. so can you. Noob does not have a limited list of things it is applicable to. so i would not be a hypocrite if you called me a noob for getting killed by you. i would just be a noob in your eyes, as you would be in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    What bullshit scientist gave you that info?
    If you can see people through walls then suddenly can't, you won't be better, you will be worse as you will be used to aiming through the walls to track a players movement.
    Also, not like im against it, but atleast when your public hacking you still have to aim, any kid who can trick himself into believing he is good with his VIP hacks needs to be slapped in the face, cheating =/= skill kiddies, although cheating is damn fun.
    i believe mouzie posted some long ass thread showing proof somehow. dont ask me...
    but in my own experience, it has defenitely made me a better legit player. not using aimbot and stuff, but just chams, crosshair, and stuff like that.
    i barely ever use aimbot anyway.
    Last edited by Sweatshirt; 10-08-2009 at 04:29 PM.

Thanks
    Its not like its a one-sided thing.

YOu can play legit and have VIP at the same time. Just make two different accounts so I think the whole idea about using VIP will make you suck is debatable. I didn't play CA in 2 weeks... first time back on, I got my ass kicked. So you can suck due to a number of different things. I think the only big arguments are if you think its worth the money (which really depends on the person), and if you want to hack. So if you already decided its worth the cash nothing else really matters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12