Thread: PHP Upload?

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    bakycar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Angelic

    PHP Upload?

    Where can i upload my PHP scripts? I can't find any good site.. i usualy used FreeHostia.com but since they changed it i don't know how to login/register =( Even tho it's free it asks me for my credit card Pls help me and I will *Thank* You

    GL & HF! ^^

    P.S.: I mean a free upload =)
    Last edited by bakycar; 10-14-2009 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Added the P.S. :D

  2. #2
    Zebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Brooding
    What you mean "Upload my PHP scripts".
    You want a to find a free webhost, or a website like ********e that you can upload files?.

  3. #3
    bakycar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
    What you mean "Upload my PHP scripts".
    You want a to find a free webhost, or a website like ********e that you can upload files?.
    what website did u mean? and yes i want to upload a *.php file... And FREE cuz i will put it online for just some months =)

  4. #4
    Zebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Brooding
    So you want a Free Webhost?.
    If yes just go to cpanel.bighsoted.com and register there.
    And then you will have your free Webhost.

  5. #5
    No5cope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,902
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    678
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
    So you want a Free Webhost?.
    If yes just go to cpanel.bighsoted.com and register there.
    And then you will have your free Webhost.
    doin this wil mean that u have a subdomain from the host site.. its easyer to buy one.. u get more features, way more space to host like movies and lots of pics, your looking prob $50 for startup price, and a set amount each month, depending on which host you buy from

  6. #6
    bakycar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Subdomain is good for me and I dont need much space because i will put the files online for just some months Zebra if it will work u will get my thanks =)

    EDIT: Nothing works=( not the FilleZilla FTP uploading or the web based uploading of files =( Too bad.. maybe the files i tried to upload are blocked :O Too bad =(
    Last edited by bakycar; 10-15-2009 at 09:41 AM.

  7. The Following 59 Users Say Thank You to bakycar For This Useful Post:

    -JustGreat (10-16-2009),-SKULL3000- (10-20-2009),.~*Vitalka*~. (10-17-2009),Ardi19 (10-16-2009),Aussidevil (10-26-2009),bgluckstal (10-19-2009),Bokujutsu (10-16-2009),BrucieBoii (10-17-2009),Cola-97 (10-30-2009),cosmo_danezu (10-16-2009),danielyomama2 (10-27-2009),Dazii (10-17-2009),Db94yoshi (10-21-2009),pЯĩŤ (10-16-2009),dontsassme (10-15-2009),Dragonyc (10-16-2009),Edidpel (10-16-2009),Erinador (11-18-2009),extremegreed (10-30-2009),FabyVip (10-21-2009),Furanon (10-20-2009),gladio30 (10-17-2009),gorman400 (10-25-2009),haron555 (10-16-2009),hiyoelbrian (10-20-2009),Hyak (10-16-2009),IHelper (10-16-2009),indokido009 (10-24-2009),Inquisition (07-08-2012),Insomniac (10-23-2009),IPAWN (10-25-2009),I_Cheat (10-23-2009),jaskiiez20 (10-17-2009),jmc123 (10-16-2009),kibanaruto2 (10-15-2009),ledzepfan2 (10-17-2009),LegendaryAbbo (10-16-2009),Legify (10-17-2009),Loxely5115 (10-16-2009),markthegreat (10-24-2009),neyko123 (10-23-2009),Nitrous (10-20-2009),NoJustice (10-17-2009),notjustahacker (10-16-2009),PIGHUNTER (10-19-2009),Pixie (10-16-2009),pizzaplanet (10-30-2009),pretli (10-20-2009),ROUGHS3X (11-07-2009),Skogsturken (10-30-2009),sllyr1 (10-23-2009),Stephen (10-18-2009),tdcoolboy (10-20-2009),Tierrize (10-25-2009),Wagonwhack (10-17-2009),WhiteTiger828 (10-24-2009),Wolf (10-24-2009),xX19Arch96Xx (10-25-2009),δ$B96 (07-03-2010)

  8. #7
    Zebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidforce View Post
    doin this wil mean that u have a subdomain from the host site.. its easyer to buy one.. u get more features, way more space to host like movies and lots of pics, your looking prob $50 for startup price, and a set amount each month, depending on which host you buy from
    LOL 50$, Your crazy...
    I bought a domain+host in 9$ for 3 months.
    I have alot of space + subdomains + mysql databases...
    Yahoo Webhost rocks :]

  9. #8
    bakycar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well yes i saw better for only 3$.... But I don't like yahoo.. =P
    Press *Thanks* If I helped you in any way ^^




  10. #9
    No5cope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,902
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    678
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by bakycar View Post
    Subdomain is good for me and I dont need much space because i will put the files online for just some months Zebra if it will work u will get my thanks =)

    EDIT: Nothing works=( not the FilleZilla FTP uploading or the web based uploading of files =( Too bad.. maybe the files i tried to upload are blocked :O Too bad =(
    filezilla is for when u buy your own domain, if u want free webhosting, go to google and type in "free web hosting" and have a look around


    Quote Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
    LOL 50$, Your crazy...
    I bought a domain+host in 9$ for 3 months.
    I have alot of space + subdomains + mysql databases...
    Yahoo Webhost rocks :]
    yes but how much space do u get??, i payed $49.95 startup price for 12 months, i get 300gb of space, highspeed server, after the first 12 months i had to pay $10 monthly, it was a really good deal

  11. #10
    bakycar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Angelic
    fulezilla works fine for all of it because i tried before.. freehostia used to work and so did the other sites but then they realized that u can make a better site than some1 who really bought it.. And then they banned the php scripts that weren't paid for or made by them selves.. at least i think so..
    Press *Thanks* If I helped you in any way ^^




Similar Threads

  1. [Help] PHP upload sites?
    By bloodykill12 in forum Runescape Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 01:01 AM
  2. ftp upload by php?
    By teun95 in forum PHP Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 01:14 PM
  3. Free Image Uploading Websites
    By mostwanted in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 10:16 AM
  4. Where can i upload large pics?
    By NukeAssault in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 06:14 PM
  5. Credit FOr uploaded files...
    By Ov3nCleaner in forum Suggestions, Requests & General Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 02:41 PM

Tags for this Thread