Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

Doesn't matter if he hates you. He doesn't have to like you. It's not his job to cater to your every need. His job is to keep his sections clean and to make sure attachments are safe for users. As Flengo said, he made simple mistakes. I would not check to see if the download was corrupted if I determined the scan doesn't match the file uploaded yet he did. Says something about him doesn't it?
    i did said many times i didnt requested anything on it, this was posted in this thread to explain the whole current problem.

the only point where it speak about him being warned is when he said that he warn anybody for any mistake, which is actually fine, but when he do a mistake its different, that point was showed for abuse of power, which mean he does what he want and everybody must be at his feet. anyways i am there for the infraction that i got simply because he was ''Tired''.

as you said, it is his job, liking us or not, being tired or not, he must do his job, not abuse

Edit: RageSmirk joined this thread instand of making a new one as everything has already been explained here for his problem.

Horror gave him a warning or infraction for posting wrong scan link, while actually the link ragesmirk posted were the right one, unlike Horror that did removed the right link to post wrong scan link, to then fix it after showing him his mistake
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 09-02-2014 at 01:19 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i did said many times i didnt requested anything on it, this was posted in this thread to explain the whole current problem.

the only point where it speak about him being warned is when he said that he warn anybody for any mistake, which is actually fine, but when he do a mistake its different, that point was showed for abuse of power, which mean he does what he want and everybody must be at his feet. anyways i am there for the infraction that i got simply because he was ''Tired''.

as you said, it is his job, liking us or not, being tired or not, he must do his job, not abuse

I don't really care though. I put my 2 cents in and I'm not looking for a debate. You'd feel differently if you had to deal with his responsibilities on MPGH.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I would not check to see if the download was corrupted if I determined the scan doesn't match the file uploaded yet he did. Says something about him doesn't it?
    No. Then what you said actually works against him. He approved it when the file was corrupted. Now I give your words right back at you, "Says something about him doesn't it?".
    Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    and its from the PM tagged as Code that you will understand why he hated us from the first post we posted after being away from mpgh a while
    You keep saying that, but yet it's not true and you've got no proof.

anyways i am there for the infraction that i got simply because he was ''Tired''.
    I did not give you an infraction because I was tired. English please.
    https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/...k+and+tired+of
    "to be angry and bored because something unpleasant has been happening for too long"
    That pointless discussion had been going on for way too long, so I deleted it rather than continuing, and gave you the appropriate infraction for posting off-topic.
    Anything else ?

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well actually its all related, its from that point, and by reading everything, that you will understand why ain't i polite with him (although i didn't insult him)

and its from the PM tagged as Code that you will understand why he hated us from the first post we posted after being away from mpgh a while
    Sorry for putting my nose on this thread, but what i actually see here is a bunch of misunderstoods that could be easily solved if both of you (AVA PlaYe and Rage Smirk stop "poisoning this thread". Jesus, the infractions have been reversed. If Horror made a another mistake what's the big deal? He's human as well. Why not trying to fix things in private without making this simple fix staff dispute on a big threatre? And @RageSmirk, nothing against you, i think you're a nice guy and a good hacker but ""(Flengo just plainly ignored me)"? Lel man, @Flengo for some reason is a Gmod.. He doesn't simply choosed Horror's sight because he was staff, Royce was previously a minion and althought he was staff Flengo didn't support him.. What i'm trying to say it that Flengo always analyzes the "guilty and the victime sides." If you were abused he'll support you, if you weren't he won't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post

No. Then what you said actually works against him. He approved it when the file was corrupted. Now I give your words right back at you, "Says something about him doesn't it?".
    Thank you for your understanding.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=846979

you should probably read this sections' rules.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks

I don't really care though. I put my 2 cents in and I'm not looking for a debate. You'd feel differently if you had to deal with his responsibilities on MPGH.
    Ive seen M_T_H, Pie, Predator, Riddick, Flengo and many more controlling the AVA section, none of them never had such problem or were abusing of their current power, i did got argument in the past with Flengo(and actually it was the only one except horror), because he was allowing leechers to post leeched stuff, that problem ended by being solved with Liz. I dont know if flengo will remember :P although there was nobody that has hard time running AVA section, nobody abusing power except Horror. in the past, kinda every post needed to be moved as everyone posted in wrong section, Flengo must remember, none of the Staff were complaining, Horror start complaining when only 1 person doesn't follow 100% the rule, As he said on the PM (which is above) about riddick.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    Sorry for putting my nose on this thread, but what i actually see here is a bunch of misunderstoods that could be easily solved if both of you (AVA PlaYe and Rage Smirk stop "poisoning this thread". Jesus, the infractions have been reversed. If Horror made a another mistake what's the big deal? He's human as well. Why not trying to fix things in private without making this simple fix staff dispute on a big threatre? And @RageSmirk, nothing against you, i think you're a nice guy and a good hacker but ""(Flengo just plainly ignored me)"? Lel man, @Flengo for some reason is a Gmod.. He doesn't simply choosed Horror's sight because he was staff, Royce was previously a minion and althought he was staff Flengo didn't support him.. What i'm trying to say it that Flengo always analyzes the "guilty and the victime sides." If you were abused he'll support you, if you weren't he won't.
    Nothing has been reversed yet
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 09-02-2014 at 01:30 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Horror start complaining when only 1 person doesn't follow 100% the rule

Then you should be arguing about his temperament and not about him abusing you. Talking to him and respectfully suggesting he be more lenient goes a lot further than accusing him of abusing. He's just going to dislike you further and is going to be more strict with you. MPGH is not a democracy it's a dictatorship.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ive seen M_T_H, Pie, Predator, Riddick, Flengo and many more controlling the AVA section, none of them never had such problem or were abusing of their current power, i did got argument in the past with Flengo(and actually it was the only one except horror), because he was allowing leechers to post leeched stuff, that problem ended by being solved with Liz. I dont know if flengo will remember :P although there was nobody that has hard time running AVA section, nobody abusing power except Horror. in the past, kinda every post needed to be moved as everyone posted in wrong section, Flengo must remember, none of the Staff were complaining, Horror start complaining when only 1 person doesn't follow 100% the rule, As he said on the PM (which is above) about riddick.
    Lel? Are you serious? No of the ones you mentioned didn't abuse powers? Man.. Riddick flamed people so much and sometimes even went off-topic, he even got some staff disputes oppened because of that and even got infracted.

Yeah sorry i was misleaded, after all it was RageSmirk infractions that were reversed but man for real why not talk with arun or Flengo or Hero to take a look on the infractions and if they were unecessary reverse it instead of making a staff dispute because of it?
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-02-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

You keep saying that, but yet it's not true and you've got no proof.

I did not give you an infraction because I was tired. English please.
    https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/...k+and+tired+of
    "to be angry and bored because something unpleasant has been happening for too long"
    That pointless discussion had been going on for way too long, so I deleted it rather than continuing, and gave you the appropriate infraction for posting off-topic.
    Anything else ?
    Code:
    Horror PM:
    The only reason I'm mad at Riddick is because he's making my job that much harder, by breaking the rules, getting mad and spamming insults everywhere. That is all.
    first you admit that you are mad at him
    Then

Code:
    Horror PM:
    Stop chasing Riddick like fucking sheep, and try to think for yourself. Are "you guys" all captured in his basement and do you have no other option other than to follow his every command and satisfy his every need ? The AVA section went by for months under the command of your lord and savior Riddick.
    you think we work for him, that we follow him, and he take decision for us
    which lead indeed in you hating us, since you hate him, and you think we work for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
    I then decide I am tired of it, delete all of the pointless posts, and link the Staff Disputes.

OP then posts his last reply, and the actual reason he's disputing now.
    Inside your Spoiler on second post.

Lel? Are you serious? No of the ones you mentioned didn't abuse powers? Man.. Riddick flamed people so much and sometimes even went off-topic, he even got some staff disputes oppened because of that and even got infracted.

Yeah sorry i was misleaded, after all it was RageSmirk infractions that were reversed but man for real why not talk with arun or Flengo or Hero to take a look on the infractions and if they were unecessary reverse it instead of making a staff dispute because of it?
    From the time i was on mpgh, no Riddick wasn't abusing power or getting dispute, but well were back since what 6month -10 month ago ?
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 09-02-2014 at 01:40 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Jesus, the infractions have been reversed. If Horror made a another mistake what's the big deal?
    The infraction hasn't been reversed yet. Not big deal as long as he will fix his mistakes. I'm waiting.

Why not trying to fix things in private without making this simple fix staff dispute on a big threatre?
    Here is can be solved. On PM where it can be ignored, not.

If you were abused he'll support you, if you weren't he won't.
    Which he should. And he did, in the previous thread I created. But it was for the audience only. When in reality, nothing has changed till I contacted arun.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=846979

you should probably read this sections' rules.
    Yes I've read the rules. And nothing has been broke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This isn't your dispute. So if you're not giving "evidence or statements that directly affect that dispute" then "you have NO business here".

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

The infraction hasn't been reversed yet. Not big deal as long as he will fix his mistakes. I'm waiting.

Here is can be solved. On PM where it can be ignored, not.

Which he should. And he did, in the previous thread I created. But it was for the audience only. When in reality, nothing has changed till I contacted arun.

RageSmirk when i meant in private i wasn't talking about that.. You know that Minion+ can't reverse an infraction right? I was saying you had talked directly with a Gmod about it or with @Liz (the SA).. If you had made that both yours threads (yours and AVAPlaYe's thread wouldn't be necessary).. And Flengo doesn't ignored you. You know that Flengo's job is to moderate the whole forum right? Not just one section. To be honest i think only when he checks it when he see a "valid cause" that can't be fixed without making a staff dispute, yours staff disputes, in my opinion were unecessary as all could be fixed if you contacted directly a Gmod or Liz. And belive me @Liz wouldn't ignore your pm.

Thanks
    RageSmirk when i meant in private i wasn't talking about that.. You know that Minion+ can't reverse an infraction right? I was saying you had talked directly with a Gmod about it or with @Liz (the SA).. If you had made that both yours threads (yours and AVAPlaYe's thread wouldn't be necessary).. And Flengo doesn't ignored you. You know that Flengo's job is to moderate the whole forum right? Not just one section. To be honest i think only when he checks it when he see a "valid cause" that can't be fixed without making a staff dispute, yours staff disputes, in my opinion were unecessary as all could be fixed if you contacted directly a Gmod or Liz. And belive me @Liz wouldn't ignore your pm.
    I wont fix at all on flengo words, reason is simple, from the old time were he was allowing leechers to post leeched things, we had an argument that ended up being fixed by liz, but it seems like Flengo still have something on the heart, who knows ?

I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

This isn't your dispute. So if you're not giving "evidence or statements that directly affect that dispute" then "you have NO business here".

What makes you think so? It's partly my dispute too.
    I'm the author of the thread he put the wrong scan links into.
    And I gave statement + critical evidence that he approved the file even though as he said, the file was corrupted.
    If the RAR was corrupted, how could he unpack the RAR?

It's interesting enough that you didn't say this to "Hunter!", which clearly, isn't related to the topic.

I don't know what you argue about then.

Do we agree that both my infraction and AVA PlaYe's should be reversed? Yes or not?
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 09-02-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast