Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'm more worried about the homeowner problems such as banks raising credit minimums for loans, foreclosures sky rocketing, etc.. then the troops, everyone has forgotten about the troops, but not I.
    Immigration iss waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy down the list... like wayyyyyyyy down.
    Last edited by Liz; 10-10-2009 at 11:45 AM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Indeed Liz, I agree with you there.
    And as for foreign relations, that should come second to getting our own country out of the shit hole first.
    Whats the point of being loved by other countries if we cannot continue to survive in our own country?
    Americans today do not have the skills needed for surviving on they're own. We are sheltered.
    In my opinion we should take an example from present day Deutschland ( Germany ). They're crime rate is lower, they're drop out rate is lower, etc.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    The minority is about to become the majority
    Minorities expected to be majority in 2050 - CNN.com
    good thing the world ends in 2012 then huh
    ReSpEcT LiSt:
    WarPathSin666
    Thank me if i helped.
    Flame me if i didnt.
    Hate me because im awesome.

[IMG]https://i645.photobucke*****m/albums/uu180/drgnforce9/signature2.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by drgnforce9 View Post
    good thing the world ends in 2012 then huh
    Nah man. That day's just a turning point.
    On that day, Earth will be deemed uninhabitable.
    Obama will make the executive decision to send us all into space to live until Earth finishes it's natural cycles.
    We'll all get ungodly fat, and travel in chairs that float around, wearing red and blue spandex.
    Until that one fateful day...that landmark on the timeline of history when one small, but brave, trash robot finds the courage in that little motherboard of his to come to space, prove our ability to exist in an environment outside the confines of our massive spaceships, and finally send us on home to good 'ole Earth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RPB93 View Post
    Obama will make the executive decision to send us all into space to live until Earth finishes it's natural cycles.
    We'll all get ungodly fat, and travel in chairs that float around, wearing red and blue spandex.
    Until that one fateful day...that landmark on the timeline of history when one small, but brave, trash robot finds the courage in that little motherboard of his to come to space, prove our ability to exist in an environment outside the confines of our massive spaceships, and finally send us on home to good 'ole Earth.
    Wall-e was a good movie wasn't it. And i agree with Liz on this one. Whilst Obama isnt doing that much for America itself (according to its people) he is doing good things for the world. America is a superpower after all. And i believe its the peace prize, which concerns foreign relations and not health care. From Albert himself, it should be awarded "to the person who shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses."
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    please take me away from here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    wow spam much inna anyways hes the president of the united states not the president of the earth he need to deal with the dogs in his own back yard before he starts jumping the neighbors fence.
    ReSpEcT LiSt:
    WarPathSin666
    Thank me if i helped.
    Flame me if i didnt.
    Hate me because im awesome.

[IMG]https://i645.photobucke*****m/albums/uu180/drgnforce9/signature2.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by RPB93 View Post
    Lmao. I started reading this and I couldn't tell where you were going, then I noticed the story getting pretty familiar. I liked Wall-e too :P

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    WHITE POWER. WHITE POWER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    BLACK POWA YO
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    WHITE POWER. WHITE POWER
    he wont come around here anymore, i dun think so

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i dont mind what he's doing but when ppl get killed it effects not jst america but other countries too . Hope nobody cries abt it .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    Fuck Obama, And the Police. Lol
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    WHITE POWER. WHITE POWER
    I knew it! You are white! You god damn black KKK member!
    By the way you should be saying TAN POWER! TAN POWER!

Thanks
    fuck him. i should get it. i deserve it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast