Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

computer engineer

i am gonna try to be computer engineer someday so i was wondering what should i learn or do to get prepared right now since i am a high school senior..

currently i am working on getting my A+ certification..

should i learn programming languages? should i get certification for Microsoft excel, word?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Lawl...you're in your senior year and you want to become a computer engineer.
    What prerequisite classes did you take to get into a post secondary school.

jew!

Thanks
    not planning to be computer engineer right now.. when i am more older..
    just want to know if i should prepare for it right now or not? by prepare i mean, should i learn programming languages, excel/word..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    i have a ton of friends that are computer engineers and all they do is build computers for a livin

Thanks
    Don't get A+
    CompTia sux.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Computer engineer has two sub-categories. Hardware engineer and Software engineer. Software engineers develop operating systems, parts of a operating system and drivers. Hardware engineers create the actual hardware in the computer.

Learning excel\word isn't going to get you anywhere. You need to look in programming with the more advanced languages like c and assembler. If you're into hardware engineering, you need to learn how to program microcontrollers and some electronics.

There's a lot more information about them I haven't given you a billionth of it, it's a massive subject. Google the terms and you should get some fairly decent results.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Computer engineer has two sub-categories. Hardware engineer and Software engineer. Software engineers develop operating systems, parts of a operating system and drivers. Hardware engineers create the actual hardware in the computer.

Learning excel\word isn't going to get you anywhere. You need to look in programming with the more advanced languages like c and assembler. If you're into hardware engineering, you need to learn how to program microcontrollers and some electronics.

There's a lot more information about them I haven't given you a billionth of it, it's a massive subject. Google the terms and you should get some fairly decent results.
    Brought to you by:

[IMG]https://irritatedtulsan.files.*********.com/2009/09/no-one-cares2.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Obama; 10-09-2009 at 10:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well, depending on where you go to you have various definitions of the term Computer Engineer. Do you want to deal with HARDWARE or SOFTWARE? Computer Engineers and Computer Scientists can be branched further depending on your university, for example: Game and Simulation Programming Degree & Careers | DeVry University

Its all stringent on what you want to do specifically, and in what degree plan.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Well, depending on where you go to you have various definitions of the term Computer Engineer. Do you want to deal with HARDWARE or SOFTWARE? Computer Engineers and Computer Scientists can be branched further depending on your university, for example: Game and Simulation Programming Degree & Careers | DeVry University

Its all stringent on what you want to do specifically, and in what degree plan.
    Brought to you by:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I Want To Be A Computer Technician. It Takes Alot Drive And Alot Of Effort Mang.

@Jamaal How'd You Win Noble Again?
    [IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG]

Hazedup is the best there ever was

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Fml, I have to reboot \suicide.

Anyways, most people here are going to grow-up and become something related with the computer.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Brought to you by:
    I hope when your parents get strung up from a tree... you join them.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierrize View Post
    I Want To Be A Computer Technician. It Takes Alot Drive And Alot Of Effort Mang.

@Jamaal How'd You Win Noble Again?
    Brought to you by:

[IMG]https://api.*********/files/QNl-Nt05R0qZHmsWm3YQdF-F47g2GFzBFpnJ0XJQshHHAgdY5XUn7ZOT1JJQPQkttEszrYc0A L90r69wbSoNd0GmDfdpais7/Racist20Art2020******20Kid.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I Kinda Knew That Was Comin Nigga
    [IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG]

Hazedup is the best there ever was

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Damn niggahs you be cowld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast