Thanks

Post XIM4 - Macros to use on console

Hello all,

Obvious throwaway here inquiring about the use of macros on console. Please forgive any ignorance or incorrect use of jargon.

I have a XIM4 that allows me to use a m/kb on console. I also have two devices that support macros (Razer Blackwidow Ultimate and a SteelSeries Senseai RAW). I'm sure that this is possible but bringing up macros on the XIM forums is frowned upon so I figure I'd ask you folks.

Are there any tutorials out there that will walk me through the process of importing a macro (like no recoil, auto spot, etc) to my device(s)? Are there any macros available that I could test with?

The most cheating I have ever done was with CheatEngine in the early days of DayZ so be easy on me....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by consolehax View Post
    Hello all,

Obvious throwaway here inquiring about the use of macros on console. Please forgive any ignorance or incorrect use of jargon.

I have a XIM4 that allows me to use a m/kb on console. I also have two devices that support macros (Razer Blackwidow Ultimate and a SteelSeries Senseai RAW). I'm sure that this is possible but bringing up macros on the XIM forums is frowned upon so I figure I'd ask you folks.

Are there any tutorials out there that will walk me through the process of importing a macro (like no recoil, auto spot, etc) to my device(s)? Are there any macros available that I could test with?

The most cheating I have ever done was with CheatEngine in the early days of DayZ so be easy on me....
    Neither of your input devices support macros. The only way these can run macros is through their software, which is run software-side (meaning it won't work unless you're on the PC). X7/Bloody mouse run their macros internally though the mouse microprocessor and uses a proprietary macro programmer + file system, it is possible to use them with the XIM4 since it does not require software to run the macros.

Also, keep in mind that most of us here are on PC. Nobody would go to such lengths to get a XIM4 and a console+BF4 game just to create macros for you (well unless you pay them to).

The chances of you getting macros to work on the XIM4+console combo is absolutely none with the hardware that you own now. Though if you have an X7 or Bloody mouse, the macros posted in the main thread would serve well to be a template for modding/changing offset values.

I know of a guy who uses a Bloody mouse+adaptor on XB1, though it's only possible if you modify the offset values to suit your sensitivity.
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    Neither of your input devices support macros. The only way these can run macros is through their software, which is run software-side (meaning it won't work unless you're on the PC). X7/Bloody mouse run their macros internally though the mouse microprocessor and uses a proprietary macro programmer + file system, it is possible to use them with the XIM4 since it does not require software to run the macros.

Also, keep in mind that most of us here are on PC. Nobody would go to such lengths to get a XIM4 and a console+BF4 game just to create macros for you (well unless you pay them to).

The chances of you getting macros to work on the XIM4+console combo is absolutely none with the hardware that you own now. Though if you have an X7 or Bloody mouse, the macros posted in the main thread would serve well to be a template for modding/changing offset values.

I know of a guy who uses a Bloody mouse+adaptor on XB1, though it's only possible if you modify the offset values to suit your sensitivity.
    Hey Yellow,

I really appreciate you taking the time to explain the hardware portion of my question. I was not exactly sure, how everything played together and now I understand a bit better. I play PC primarily so I understand that this was a long shot.

I'm going to do some testing with an A4Tech/Bloody mouse and see what I can come up with. I know of a few people on console who are using them, but it doesn't look like they're talking about it on any discussion boards.

Thanks again.

Thanks
    Hey Yellow,

I really appreciate you taking the time to explain the hardware portion of my question. I was not exactly sure, how everything played together and now I understand a bit better. I play PC primarily so I understand that this was a long shot.

I'm going to do some testing with an A4Tech/Bloody mouse and see what I can come up with. I know of a few people on console who are using them, but it doesn't look like they're talking about it on any discussion boards.

Thanks again.
    Well yeah, macros are technically illegal/cheat by usage (but hey, this is a hacking forum) so I would guess that most boards won't allow them.

Also, be sure to never buy their newer "laser" mouses (and you should probably consider replacing your steelseries one).

Let me know if you manage to get something working with the XIM4+X7/bloody mouse
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    Did you have any luck with this?

Thanks
    I actually ended up purchasing a Titan One and am writing some scripts as we speak. I just got it yesterday so I haven't had too much testing time but my initial tests (using some preasembled script) worked as advertised.

Check it out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I actually ended up purchasing a Titan One and am writing some scripts as we speak. I just got it yesterday so I haven't had too much testing time but my initial tests (using some preasembled script) worked as advertised.

Check it out
    Is it solved now?
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

Thanks

Check it out
    I have been playing around with the xim4, and for some reason the scripts behave very unpredictably. Sometimes they register, and sometimes they do not.