• Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BACKD00R For This Useful Post:

71c (09-11-2014),Color (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    Cool,but wasn't that effective cuz I had no volume.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gill Bates For This Useful Post:

Color (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    Even if its fake this bitch didn't even mention me or @Scotia

These hoes ain't loyal for shittttttt
    He doesn't like you, and he hates scotia.

What do you expect.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

Color (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Grats on 14k, you can't leave us you never can.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxHead1080 For This Useful Post:

Color (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    lol get banned fag

11. The Following User Says Thank You to goattheminge For This Useful Post:

Color (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Congrats on 14k!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Famous For This Useful Post:

Color (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I closed it as fast as i could

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post
    Lesson learned, don't take a drink while opening links.

$200 keyboard is ruined.
    scrub .
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

Color (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    Looked at post count before I even read the thread. Title was suspicious, assumed it was a post ban.

GZ ON 4k!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I was so happy for a second

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    Even if its fake this bitch didn't even mention me or @Scotia

These hoes ain't loyal for shittttttt
    HOES AIN'T LOYAL, FUCK THIS NIGGA, RIP.

Kodoku are you retarded or do you not see the bottom line which literally tells you that it's a copypasta.
    Last edited by Scotia; 09-12-2014 at 12:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Congratz on the 14k posts achievment Color.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Color (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Before I start this I was to sincerely thank the people in this thread that opened my eyes and led me to my decision: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=861102

Well the journey ends short for me. MPGH has become a part of me. Started from nowhere at all and came to learn so much. I'd like to thank so many people here. I know I wont be able to name them all, and I'm very sorry for that. If I've had a conversation with you via PM, you're most likely to be on that list. If it was a nice one at least.

Its been a great run here. I've basically achieved my goal here. Well, Staff admin would have been nice But that's an unreachable dream anyway. The highest point to which I could have achieved here, I did.

This is a great forum. You all need to get out to more sections. This forum has a lot of really nice and dedicated members. All really nice and friendly. For all of you that just call them leechers, they're not. MPGH by far has one of the greatest communities around. Much to learn, and much to share.

This site has made me grow and change as a person. Its been great. But I gotta go. My life is terrible right now. It has been for a while. There's too much to deal with, nothing's going right and more problems and unwanted situations just keep getting added on. I have a decent amount of time for MPGH, but not so much of motivation. I'm going through a lot of stress and depression. Won't go into detail with it.

@.Liz - Thank you so much for every opportunity you've given me. Your job is highly underestimated here by almost everyone. Even some current staff. The amount of work you actually have to do to one, pick staff, watch over them and keep them in line. Its great to see you still able to maintain your life, and MPGH the way that you do. Aside from that, you're a wonderful person with an amazing and funny personality. I always love seeing your posts. Thanks for everything

@.Dave84311 - Oh Dave. I don't know where to begin. Started talking to you around when I got contributor. Through that time, you've helped me with so many questions and kindly answered all of them. Great person to talk to. You've even helped me with my personal life problems. Gave me advice and many things. You were really always there for help when needed. You probably get a ton of people that talk to you, but you still made an effort to reply and talk to everyone. Aside from that, you answered so many of my moderation questions. Even up until recently. Also for fixing my mistakes in the past. Thanks for giving me this opportunity. Thank you for everything Dave, I really mean it.

@.arunforce - First off, thank you for not demoting me while I was Minion+ for that little abuse issue. Thanks to that, I was able to reach where I am now. That was well needed though. It really made me change my mindset when moderating. Made me make clearer and more fair decisions. I really looked deeper into every infraction or ban before giving them out. Thanks for the opportunity, and the chance for me to continue on.
    @.Hero - Go to for many answers. You do an excellent job here, if that's one thing I noticed. Thanks for helping me out whenever I needed it, and catching some of the early mistakes that I made.

@.BACKD00R - Man oh man. You are probably one of my best friends here on MPGH. You're just an amazing and funny person. So easy to get along with. We help each other out whenever we need and get things done. This actually really makes me sad. You were basically my partner. #FuckYeahTeam. Really great times with you. Good luck with everything man. Thanks for being a great friend. You really deserved this position by the way. Congrats my BR Monkey, keep it all up.

@.Symmetrical - Great person to talk to. Thanks for those free games and some good conversations. You do an excellent job in the MP. If you don't get promoted I'm gonna kill someone. You're extremely deserving. Keep up all the great work, and hopefully some day you can ban the scammers yourself.

@.Approved. - Looks like its resignation month. Canadians will come back and take over MPGH one day or another.

@.Hugo Boss - Hopefully I see you tomorrow! You're a really great guy. Really smart and logical. You were great in the MP. Really worked hard and tried hard. A great friend too, some nice talks with you.
    @.confin3d @.Distraught - MY BABIES. I want to see you to progress. I really see potential in both of you. As soon as I came in the DayZ Section, I already knew who I would want with me in there, or just people in there. Hoped from almost day one. Thanks for helping me out and getting me familiar with the section. Thanks a lot to @chickeninabiskit too. You were the first who explained everything to me! Thanks a lot, wouldn't know shit without you all.

@.Genesis - MAN YOU. Hope everything is going well for you. Haven't really gotten chances to talk to you since you left. You were along ranks with BACKD00R. One of my best friends here. Helped me with all my irl shit and gave great advice. Thanks for being a great friend. Fun times with you, Dave and BACKD00R on Skype. Knowing you, you know how I feel about you. I don't need to go on and on. You know you're one sexy aussie motherfucker. Oh and BACKD00R you're one sexy br sexy br voice.

@.Mr Allen - You're a great guy man. Keep working with your music. Thanks for helping me get used to things when I was CA Minion. It was great making hacks for you Pretty cool person you are.

To the many others, thank you all so much. I'm just going to mention you all now. There's too many I'd like to thank and acknowledge.

@.thelovebandit @.Ravallo @.Nico @.master131 @.Aborted @.Blake @.nilly (Keep up the good work) @.maddoggy00 (keep up the good work, get around the forum more!, nilly too) @.YellowFever ily man basically what I said to Allen. @.kenshin13 @.Paralyze @.Domokun_index @.Lovroman @.Alex_Agnew @.Antipathy @..REZ @.ccman32 @.Ch40zz-C0d3r @.Dave's Sheep @.Doc (Silly me thinking you Lance)

So many more you should know who you are. I don't hate many, so I love you all. Thanks for everything. Do not get upset if I missed you. Chances are, if you think you should be up there, honestly, then you probably should be. @.ScarletSix you not on it but you should know man. You've been there forever.

Thanks for the 14k and have a good day, now time for death. @arunforce @Flengo ty for copy and pasta @Hero @BACKD00R @Liz ban me pls
    hahhaha noob :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    gratz on 14 k

Member Level 1 25.07.2012 - 27.04.2013
    CockSucker 12.22.2013 - 01.26.2013
    NFS World Minion 01.26.2013 - 04.17.2013
    NFS World Wiki Manager 04.14.2013 - 06.10.2013
    CockSucker 04.17.2013 - 09.22.2013
    Member Level 2 27.04.2013 - Current

MPGH Knight: 4500