Thanks

Clarification of Ban Reason

So, hi guys I'm Arcton. And i've been banned for
    Soliciting members via pm to "support" him by posting in application thread.

Yes, and i admit i did ask for support, which i now regretted of course. But i'm not here to look for a second chance because i'm not on a long / permanent ban duration. This is to argue about the fact that i asked members to support me by POSTING in the thread. And yes i did ask for support, but i did NOT ask them to post anything on the thread. There was this guy who posted at first, and i was like omfg. Then the rest followed some of which i did'nt even ask for support >.<
    Ok so i'm here to say that i did ask for support but not for them to post anything in the thread and that's where you, Liz, made a mistake. Alright i know you would stay i broke rules and derserve a ban. Then look up there it's a clarification. Unless you had prove that i did ask a member to post on the thread you should'nt ban me for that reason. It might seem unusual that newbs post on threads to support applications but it is'nt rare either. Some people who do not meet the requirements and want to thank dearly someone which has applied would also one day post a post in the thread to thank that particular member. And i would also like say confidently that you have no PROVE that i solicit members, unless someone told you. Which is quite likely because they were banned. Other than that :/ i was smart enough not to leave any trace on MPGH. Other than viewing some of the user's profile which sometimes might seem suspicious. Ok that was argument & i would just say i'm apologetic. You might think i'm apologising because i'm seeking for a another chance. But i know that i blew up this chance and am very unlikely to get another one. But fret not,

1 - I would be very unlikely to apply for minion again, so you do not have to think twice before regaining the trust, UNLESS there is really a need for a minion(BlackShot) are there are no other suitable candidates, maybe then.

And so thats all for my thread, thank you for reading.
    Last edited by Newbpiez; 09-22-2014 at 03:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well like i said to Arcton on skype, even if he didn't asked to people press thanks or reply to his job application, but if he asked for support.. Well.. It's considered the same thing.. But, "who never made a mistake please raise your hand", and with this i mean, look at my example, i made some shi* but i'm trying to fix things and who knows, maybe some day i might become a minion? Anyway, my case was much worse then Arcton's and here i am.. Liz forgive him.. xD I'm sure he won't do it again.. And not trying to do your job Liz.. But i know he would really like to become a blackshot minion.. If you could give him a second chance to do a "clean job application".. After all he's a nice guy and a good friend.. @Liz, @Flengo, @Hero, @BACKD00R please take a look on this (only mentioning you all because Arcton said he wasn't able to mention staff at the moment). Thanks.
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-22-2014 at 07:19 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    Well like i said to Arcton on skype, even if he didn't asked to people press thanks or reply to his job application, but if he asked for support.. Anyway.. It's considered the same thing.. But, well "who never made a mistake please raise your hand", and with this i mean, look at my example, i made some shi* but i trying to fix things and who knows, maybe some day i might become a minion? Anyway, my case was much worse then Arcton's and here i am.. Liz forgive him.. I'm sure he won't do it again.. And not trying to do your job Liz.. But i know he would really like to become a blackshot minion.. If you could give him a second chance to do a "clean job application".. After all he's a nice guy and a good friend.. @Liz, @Flengo, @Hero, @BACKD00R please take a look on this (only mentioning you all because Arcton said he wasn't able to mention staff at the moment). Thanks.

Naw, i still made a mistake and ought to be punished but anyways i don't want a second chance it'll just make if difficult for them to trust me again. I was too anxious to get minion, but anyways my friend created another forum i guess i'll be helping him out that's another reason why i'm not seeking fro a second chance :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbpiez View Post
    but anyways my friend created another forum i guess i'll be helping him out that's another reason why i'm not seeking fro a second chance

stay off mpgh then?

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

stay off mpgh then?
    I think i can manage my time spent on different things well. Aww maybe you can't so that's your mindset

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbpiez View Post
    I think i can manage my time spent on different things well. Aww maybe you can't so that's your mindset

You can waste ur time leveling up in bt like usual

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah, someone came forward and reported you to me directly, he specifically said you asked him to post, and he was hesitant since he did not even know you. The fact that you even say "I left no trace" kinda gives you up as well. Even if you hadn't asked them to post, the ban still applies, as the offence is asking for 'support' not that they post. This is a simple request, and obviously shows a lack of maturity, and some would even say basic intellect. Considering thanks on post by members are next to useless in applications. It's also a one day ban, one which should be up soon. No idea why you're disputing semantics.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Mayion (09-23-2014),Priam (09-25-2014)