Thread: NOCLIP for SP

Thanks

Exclamation NOCLIP for SP

Hello guys,

so i create videos with cod, and have been trying to get noclip to work, (no luck so far). I downloaded the dev console unlocker but noclip doesnt work only these commands do:

map_restart Restarts the map or mission without being taken to the loading screen.

cg_draw2D <> Removes all HUD elements. Essential for taking screenshots without the HUD in the way. Use in conjunction with cg_drawgun and noclip
    for best results.

cg_drawGun <0/1> Stops the weapon and player model being drawn if set to 0.

g_speed Adjust player speed. Keep it under 1000, or movement will become too erratic and may crash the game.

timescale <> Sets game speed. Default is "1.00": 1 second in reality is 1 second in game.

cg_fov <> Adjusts depth perception. Values must range between 60 and 160 in singleplayer, and 60 and 80 in multiplayer.

devmap <name> Same as map, but runs the map in developer mode, allowing console commands.

NOCLIP is the most essential one to be able to replicate camera shots. Any ideas on this?

Thank you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Try Cheat Engine, as in Single Player you wont get VAC'ed. I could help you but don't have the game installed anymore.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SammyDoge1 For This Useful Post:

Giulianeo (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    hey thanks for the reply,

Unfortunately from my understanding of cheat engine (keep in mind i don't know how to use it very well) i did try to do so, but don't you have to be able to replicate the cheat first in-game, to then see the appropriate value changing in cheat engine? If that is the case, if i cant replicate it in-game how could i find it in cheat-engine? Again i might be completely wrong on this, if anyone could help me understand it better, i know its good to change values like infinite ammo, because they have actual numbers you can search in cheat engine, but no-clip has no numbers?

Again thanks for your time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Giulianeo View Post
    hey thanks for the reply,

Unfortunately from my understanding of cheat engine (keep in mind i don't know how to use it very well) i did try to do so, but don't you have to be able to replicate the cheat first in-game, to then see the appropriate value changing in cheat engine? If that is the case, if i cant replicate it in-game how could i find it in cheat-engine? Again i might be completely wrong on this, if anyone could help me understand it better, i know its good to change values like infinite ammo, because they have actual numbers you can search in cheat engine, but no-clip has no numbers?

Again thanks for your time!
    I had the value of when you are not able to move, and one when you can move (play) (it's an different value then when you can/can't move) somewhere, same for when you can move, if you play around with the value, you will unlock no-clip at an certain value, i will look the value up tomorrow, but its an different value per game, but remember there are more ways that lead to one answer .

EDIT:
    I looked it up, the value you need to look for when you can move freely = 0 , and the one where you are frozen(not able to move) = 4 ,

the way to handle this is to look for value 0, after you did a couple searches to filter out any unwanted stuff, then get in an situation that you cant move (not sure if cut scenes count) and look for 4 , repeat this untill you have a couple of addresses then change them one by one to 4 and see if you get stuck, when you found the address that works on you, you can play with the value's ( changing it to 1 will most likely give NoClip)
    Last edited by SammyDoge1; 10-05-2014 at 04:48 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SammyDoge1 For This Useful Post:

Giulianeo (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Hey man thanks for taking the time to reply to this,

I'm going crazy trying to make it work haha, thanks for the explanation i think i get what you are saying. I will try to do it, if i cant ill be back to get more help .

So in cheat engine i need to search "move" or "noclip", or simply type the value 0 and then go in-game move around and see what changes?

again thanks alot!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hey man thanks for taking the time to reply to this,

I'm going crazy trying to make it work haha, thanks for the explanation i think i get what you are saying. I will try to do it, if i cant ill be back to get more help .

So in cheat engine i need to search "move" or "noclip", or simply type the value 0 and then go in-game move around and see what changes?

again thanks alot!
    Simply the value (0-4)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks alot for sharing!

Thanks
    did it work?