Thanks

SELLING COMPLETE MINECRAFT SERVER FILES - OP FACTIONS / OP PRISON - CUSTOM BUILDS

ArsenalMC Network consists of a hub, factions server, prison server, and of course, the BungeeCord. Everything is fully configured without any bugs. 100% ready to go and already has a small existing playerbase. The server is capable of making upwards of $100 per week purely from donations. Each server has completely custom builds that you will not find anywhere else, which keeps the server original. If you're looking to purchase a ready-to-go Factions/Prison network, this is the one for you! It backs up every morning at 4:30 A.M. too. Once you buy the network, you will have full ownership of the server. You will get an extra backup of each server, ftp, and console. The website is already made and ready to go. I have made over $250 in 2 weeks off of this. I am asking for $325 - $350 for the whole network.

I am also selling individual servers. I am selling OP Factions for $150. This gets the most players and made the most money. We have awesome features for donors, kits are done, warps are ready to go, pvp area, etc. I am selling OP Prison for $125. Custom builds are amazing, mines are set, kits, donor mines, etc. Any questions, leave them down below.

Thanks, James!
    Last edited by GamesDean; 10-03-2014 at 03:54 PM.