Thanks

KO can be sql injected

Hey guys. I've been doing some research into how people have been duplicating items and gathering money. People are making modifcations to the database, using sql update injections. Anyway, i've done alot of research into how this can be hacked (since all documentation is very secretive and mainly in turkish, heh) and ive found a way to do it.

Since most of you dont know how to connect to an SQL database remotely, and inject SQL, ive created a program to do it for you. This is just an early version, so bare with me. If there are *any* problems, let me know, and i will attempt to fix them.

This tool can duplicate items (in a specified slot) and generate money. It works for me, let me know if it works for you.

Be SURE to read the Readme.txt before using the program! (You need the .net framework 2.0 to run the program, search google for it)
    I saw this on another forum but some noobs flamed and he took down the download, but I was wondering dave if you could give it another try and not like give it out to alot of people cause it would really ruin game...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d
    I saw this on another forum but some noobs flamed and he took down the download, but I was wondering dave if you could give it another try and not like give it out to alot of people cause it would really ruin game...
    Damn hypocrite
    you want it for your own interest but your afraid of other people doing the same, which could spoil the fun of your interest

anyway, are you sure the flaming noobs diden't scream out "trojan!" or "keylogger" or perhaps quote a virus scan result?
    that seems like a typical (but rather good) scaming post....beside, I don't trust turks lol

Thanks
    xD you play knight online