Thanks

#1 ROTMG ACCLAIMS ONLY SHOP! [CHEAPEST PRICING][BULK]

Hello! Welcome to my new ROTMG acclaims only shop!Here I will be updating my stock every single day!
    Current stock (10/10/2014):
    Price per one Acclaim: $1.00, If you buy all - $.90 each.
    My Rules:
    1) I will not go first, If you don't want to go first, we will find a OMM.
    2) If you seem suspicious to me, I will not trade with you.
    3) I will not meet you in-game until the money has been received. (A user reported my in-game name for trying to sell items).

TO PURCHASE ITEMS, ADD MY SKYPE "mpgh.droppedbombs" ALWAYS REQUEST A PM PRIOR TO PURCHASING.

Thanks
    bumppppppppppp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Do you accept dota 2 items?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Don't trade from this user, he has scammed me out of a deal we both agreed on. The deal was to give me 8 acclaims for $10 since he claimed that he wanted to sell in bulk even though we agreed to 5 bucks for 5 acclaims but couldn't trade atm since I wasn't at home and when I did come home he was busy when I contacted him. So when we went to trade he asked me to go to usmw left bazaar and when I got there he never showed up. Then he asks me to go to usnw and I still don't see him even though I am there. He then says "oh there you are lol" and says "Thank you for purchasing." And promptly does not reply back to any of the messages I sent him. By this time I have already sent him the 10 dollars and got scammed. Next time I'll be sure to stay away from people like this and will only use a middleman or if they have vouches otherwise I won't. Be doing this anymore.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfark View Post
    Don't trade from this user, he has scammed me out of a deal we both agreed on. The deal was to give me 8 acclaims for $10 since he claimed that he wanted to sell in bulk even though we agreed to 5 bucks for 5 acclaims but couldn't trade atm since I wasn't at home and when I did come home he was busy when I contacted him. So when we went to trade he asked me to go to usmw left bazaar and when I got there he never showed up. Then he asks me to go to usnw and I still don't see him even though I am there. He then says "oh there you are lol" and says "Thank you for purchasing." And promptly does not reply back to any of the messages I sent him. By this time I have already sent him the 10 dollars and got scammed. Next time I'll be sure to stay away from people like this and will only use a middleman or if they have vouches otherwise I won't. Be doing this anymore.
    If you have skype logs or any evidence you can report him in the in the private reports section.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=393

6. The Following User Says Thank You to marceliino For This Useful Post:

DroppedBombs (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Will do marcelino person xD. Hey aren't you the guy that said barm had some type of dupe method? XD