Thread: help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

help

Hey need help.
    I cant send money at pp cause its says it's limmited. why it says that and how can i solve it ? Help pls. Quote me so i can see

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by diexx View Post
    Hey need help.
    I cant send money at pp cause its says it's limmited. why it says that and how can i solve it ? Help pls. Quote me so i can see
    You gotta have a verifyed paypal account aka linked with your bank account.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    You gotta have a verifyed paypal account aka linked with your bank account.
    hey i already got that, but i cant send money, cause it's limited it says.. Help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    hey i already got that, but i cant send money, cause it's limited it says.. Help.
    You probably did something fishy then like order a lot of items really fast use someone elses credit card that will get you limited by paypal and probably need to talk that up with them
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    You probably did something fishy then like order a lot of items really fast use someone elses credit card that will get you limited by paypal and probably need to talk that up with them
    nope .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Schuba @Paradise` Help
    This is what pp answered..
    Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the payments you are trying to make.

I have reviewed your account and it shows that several of your payments attempts yesterday were denied by your card issuer.

The only information that we receive is that your card provider has declined the usage of this card with PayPal.

Here are some common reasons why a card issuer would decline a payment:

• There could be a limit on your credit card that has been exceeded.
    • It's possible that the card issuer could be temporarily unavailable to answer the authorisation request we sent.
    • Your credit card company could be blocking this transaction for security reasons as it doesn't fit your regular spending patterns.

I'd encourage you to contact your credit card issuer and speak to someone who deals with online transactions to find out why this payment was denied. Please note that the general customer service at your bank may not be able to provide specific information on why a transaction was denied. You will need to contact the department in charge of online payments to obtain this information.

You may be able to complete this payment after you have spoken to your card issuer and resolved the issue. Alternatively you can add another credit card to your PayPal account, if you have one available.

Note:

Even though the card provider declined the usage of your card, the funds can be held by the card provider. Please contact the card provider for more information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thanks
    @Schuba @Paradise` Help
    This is what pp answered..
    Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the payments you are trying to make.

I have reviewed your account and it shows that several of your payments attempts yesterday were denied by your card issuer.

The only information that we receive is that your card provider has declined the usage of this card with PayPal.

Here are some common reasons why a card issuer would decline a payment:

• There could be a limit on your credit card that has been exceeded.
    • It's possible that the card issuer could be temporarily unavailable to answer the authorisation request we sent.
    • Your credit card company could be blocking this transaction for security reasons as it doesn't fit your regular spending patterns.

I'd encourage you to contact your credit card issuer and speak to someone who deals with online transactions to find out why this payment was denied. Please note that the general customer service at your bank may not be able to provide specific information on why a transaction was denied. You will need to contact the department in charge of online payments to obtain this information.

You may be able to complete this payment after you have spoken to your card issuer and resolved the issue. Alternatively you can add another credit card to your PayPal account, if you have one available.

Note:

Even though the card provider declined the usage of your card, the funds can be held by the card provider. Please contact the card provider for more information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.
    I guess just comply with PP and contact your bank.
    From my experience, it has nothing to do with my bank and probably all to do with my PP.
    So see what your bank has to say and see if they can fix it. PP customer service is shit, so I doubt they'll actually get something done.
    Gl though bro. Keep us posted?

Edit; Also no need to make a separate thread when you had one already. Just keep that in mind for future threads.
    Last edited by Schuba; 10-13-2014 at 09:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    I guess just comply with PP and contact your bank.
    From my experience, it has nothing to do with my bank and probably all to do with my PP.
    So see what your bank has to say and see if they can fix it. PP customer service is shit, so I doubt they'll actually get something done.
    Gl though bro. Keep us posted?

Edit; Also no need to make a separate thread when you had one already. Just keep that in mind for future threads.
    well, the women who works at the bank is older than my grandma... What can i do.. HELP ALL.