Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Hey Matrix why didn't you tell me you posted this I would have added it in sooner. So who's the tutorial from?

Hello BxR, Welcome to our forum!

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    i didnt find it important and useful or else i would tell u to add.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Server Sided, and Client Sided(Memory Hacking)

What's the Story?
    In an unknown world, hackers and developers alike fight in a constant war. It's not fought with your common choice of weapon. It's fought with memory, information, and how it can be manipulated. Before we can understand both sides of the story, we must understand how the client and server works. The client is what is basically what you use to play the game and sends information to the server. The server plays a role of receiving information. This could be your account information, how much money it holds, your stats, etc. The client of course also receives information from the server as well as the server sends information to the client.

How It Affects You
    The real battle to be won is who holds the valuable information. The client or the server. Hackers want the information to be client sided(information or memory on the client) instead of server sided(information or memory held on the server). The best way to explain would be using an example. Lets say for instance that you have a character in a game that is a certain level. You memory scan your level and come up unsuccessful in changing your level(value). When you do memory scans, it scans the information on the client, not the server. The server will obviously hold the vital information such as your level. The reason behind all this can't be more obvious. Developers mainly wish to keep that information off of your hands. This basically explains that you won't always have the information on your client to manipulate.
    Last edited by rwkeith; 11-27-2009 at 10:27 AM.
    Goals In Life:
    [X] Become an Advanced Member
    [X]Release a tut on mpgh
    [0]Post 300 posts
    [X]Make a working hack
    [X] Learn c++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    that made me wanna quit...
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/MPGH373002.jpg[/img]
    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/list/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    but dont worry they wont store all variables in their sever it will slow them and u down. only important things like ammo hp mp etc...
    Last edited by Matrix_NEO006; 12-03-2009 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix_NEO006 View Post
    but dont worry they wont all variables in their sever it will slow them and u down. only important things like ammo hp mp etc...
    That was good rw, you should write a book. I'll add it in when I get a chance.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
    that made me wanna quit...
    Quit what? It's not like you started. Seriously, you've just been posting useless crap all over the forums which no one really needs to read.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crushed For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (12-04-2009),Matrix_NEO006 (12-03-2009),Void (12-03-2009),why06 (12-03-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    but dont worry they wont store all variables in their sever it will slow them and u down. only important things like ammo hp mp etc...
    Yes, thank goodness they aren't as smart as Blizzard(The creators of WoW). Just about anything possibly usable is stored on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    That was good rw, you should write a book. I'll add it in when I get a chance.
    Thanks, I had the time to touch on a tid-bit of things. I plan to add a bit more about how the client and server communicates through packets.
    Goals In Life:
    [X] Become an Advanced Member
    [X]Release a tut on mpgh
    [0]Post 300 posts
    [X]Make a working hack
    [X] Learn c++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by rwkeith View Post
    Yes, thank goodness they aren't as smart as Blizzard(The creators of WoW). Just about anything possibly usable is stored on their side.
    Have they moved gravity serverside? and mountainclimbing(maximum angle you can walk up to)? I remember those being clientside when I last played wow(pre expension packs XD)
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    lol they make millions of dollars they have super computer better then alienwares of course they would store it on their side + their computers are linux(not gaming).

well i should come up with tutorials. suggest something.
    Last edited by Matrix_NEO006; 12-04-2009 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lol they make millions of dollars they have super computer better then alienwares of course they would store it on their side + their computers are linux(not gaming).

well i should come up with tutorials. suggest something.
    I suggest a tutorial on DLL injection, On Packet editing or on loading a DLL in assembly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    i will give tutorial about dll and dll injection but packed editing and stuff dont know much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i will give tutorial about dll and dll injection but packed editing and stuff dont know much.
    xD Wicked. I'm not sure about how DLL injection works. Well i have a general Idea i think. Hmm now i shall go continue to try to Load a DLL in Assembly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
    xD Wicked. I'm not sure about how DLL injection works. Well i have a general Idea i think. Hmm now i shall go continue to try to Load a DLL in Assembly.
    basic idea of an injector is to create a remote thread(a thread that lives within another application then your own).
    Then from that thread you call LoadLibrary, which automaticly makes your DllMain trigger with DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH as reason and then kill the thread.
    Then from your DllMain you create a new thread in which you keep all your hacking needs(A thread to monitor keypresses to turn stuff on and off for example)
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    basic idea of an injector is to create a remote thread(a thread that lives within another application then your own).
    Then from that thread you call LoadLibrary, which automaticly makes your DllMain trigger with DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH as reason and then kill the thread.
    Then from your DllMain you create a new thread in which you keep all your hacking needs(A thread to monitor keypresses to turn stuff on and off for example)
    Hmm Figured it was something boring like that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast