Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Combat arms is slow at everything like loading up the game

HI, im back and i just saw a problem with combat arms. I recently just reformatted my PC and i installed CA but everything is slow. I mean like just loading up the game takes about a good 25 minutes it used to be 5 secs for my PC when i didn't reformatted. To load a map takes like 5 minutes. I would be killed 10 times by then? Any suggestions? I have 2GB ram, and a nvidia geforce 7150/nForce 630.
    Help please
    I know your zip code, where u live , and your phone number. Im comming to rape you in the ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    uuummmm hhhmmmmm..... maby you should GET A NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or re load ur entire system like using the cpu disk to start ur cpu over again but ul hav to redownload all ur stuff again, or u could uninstall the game then re install it. u could un fragment ur disk, or go into task manager and click user name under processes and then end all the stuff except for explorer.exe and taskmgr.exe then load combat arms and it should run alot faster and if u use hacks dont use them tht makes it load and run hella slow
    soul reaper 14157 was here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Wow.

Ok try this...

If you have two or more processors then make sure both are enabled
    Steps to do that:
    ===================
    Start>Run>msconfig>boot>advanced options>Then select the max processors you can.

Also, try to reinstall the game if you havnt already.

If you know what you are doing, then open your pc up and make sure everything is connected properly, at some point in time a stick of memory may have become loosened and therefore is not being used.

Just now i had to enable my processor to go as high as it can (two)(was at one) because of when i reformated my pc to install Windows 7 Enterprise (not the demo either )

Hope some of this helps.
    [IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/SupersigBitch.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/oneday.png[/IMG]

Click here for free VIP, XP hacks, and FREE NX!(legit)

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/fuckoff.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.acidplane*****m/components/embedfile.asp?asset=1276962&T=2616[/IMG]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to satindemon4u For This Useful Post:

jeffchan666 (10-15-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    All are good sugestions, but i also sugest getting lates directx and net framework 3.5, and also if u dont have, service packs for you computer. Also, if u play legit, then use gamebooster too. But i warn you, some hacks dont work when gamebooster is on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to g187rideordie For This Useful Post:

jeffchan666 (10-15-2009)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    hmmm try defraggin or just getting some more ram. if u have vista readyboost is awesome!

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

jeffchan666 (10-15-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Thanks guys, I forgot that i was using 1 processor thx too whoever mentioned it. Also, I wouldn't use GameBooster because if your comp crashes and you press f8, you get no choices but to do f9 and if that fails then you gotta do another thingy i forgot . Thx to you all. But is it okay if i have a Nvidia GeForce 7150/nForce 630? Thats 2 graphics thing.. go to nvidia and check theres a go series and you have only 1 choice to pick, which is Geforce, nForce, and other stuff>.>

BTW: I quit using hacks to whoever said gamebooster makes some hacks not work. I used to use them but i quit hacking but I might hack again if people abuse hacks.
    Last edited by jeffchan666; 10-15-2009 at 08:35 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
    I know your zip code, where u live , and your phone number. Im comming to rape you in the ass.