Thanks

Question Minecraft non-commercial private version

I hosted private Minecraft server, which worked in the same way as the official server. People can register, choose nicknames, change skin and use my gameservers like they used the genuine version. I did this just for my friends and for myself, I NEVER asked for any fees or take any profit. I made everything myself for the Minecraft version 1.5.2. Now I tried to do it for version 1.8 and failed horribly...

I made fully functioning launcher based on Mojang's original launcher, but when I try to make the client check credentials from my server I drove straight to the woods. I figured out that I need to have custom authlib.jar file so I modified the launcher to recycle the connection throught my server when launcher is downloading library files. It's working and it downloads custom authlib.jar file from my server. I think the only thing I must do, is change the authlib.jar file check credentials from my server, but I cannot do it because I lack of skills...

ANY help is appreciated.. I hosted this service over two years, my friends was happy to it (only few guys, not so big lost for mojang..) and I never advertised my service to anybody. I hope you guys can help me to make this done, if not, this project seems to get to its end.. This is my first post ever and I don't even know how to use this. Only thing I know is that you guys are much better than me at programming. And not mind my writing style, I know it sucks...

Thanks for you in advance!

Best regards, LiskoSlayer63.
    Last edited by LiskoSlayer63; 10-21-2014 at 02:31 AM. Reason: GrammarNazi