Thread: Robocraft Hack

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Kinda want some of what you're smoking. Buuuuut I digress. What I'm trying to tell you was there is an update that changes the float code like I mentioned, Infact the size of the new .dll is ~2,954 kb.

What used to look like...

public float #=qCTcROD2pj6toPbVVukmZNbQAHa9fec1DYgD_EiQqy5w=()
    {
    this.#=q$H_OlVuZktC9tezpHjV_gA==.BaseInAccuracyDeg rees = 0f;
    this.#=q$H_OlVuZktC9tezpHjV_gA==.MovementInAccurac yDegrees = 1.3f;
    this.#=q$H_OlVuZktC9tezpHjV_gA==.RepeatFireInAccur acyTotalDegrees = 1.3f;
    float movementInAccuracyDegrees = this.#=q$H_OlVuZktC9tezpHjV_gA==.MovementInAccurac yDegrees + this.#=q$H_OlVuZktC9tezpHjV_gA==.RepeatFireInAccur acyTotalDegrees;
    if (movementInAccuracyDegrees <= 0f)
    {
    return 0f;
    }
    float u0023u003dqZML8mRzgIoEjwGWZ90Ojs8Phu0024iXMpwOniNh kRoswgIu003d = 0f;
    u0023u003dqZML8mRzgIoEjwGWZ90Ojs8Phu0024iXMpwOniNh kRoswgIu003d = u0023u003dqZML8mRzgIoEjwGWZ90Ojs8Phu0024iXMpwOniNh kRoswgIu003d + this.#=qZML8mRzgIoEjw_GWZ90Ojs8Ph$iXMpwOniNhkRoswg I= * (this.#=q$H_OlVuZktC9tezpHjV_gA==.RepeatFireInAccu racyTotalDegrees / movementInAccuracyDegrees);
    u0023u003dqZML8mRzgIoEjwGWZ90Ojs8Phu0024iXMpwOniNh kRoswgIu003d = u0023u003dqZML8mRzgIoEjwGWZ90Ojs8Phu0024iXMpwOniNh kRoswgIu003d + this.#=qOth0pLY2uGDFjvwW4E7h$6WY9FoVZPqv85xHwY3_$G M= * (this.#=q$H_OlVuZktC9tezpHjV_gA==.MovementInAccura cyDegrees / movementInAccuracyDegrees);
    return u0023u003dqZML8mRzgIoEjwGWZ90Ojs8Phu0024iXMpwOniNh kRoswgIu003d;

now looks like...

{
    float movementInAccuracyDegrees = this.weaponAccuracy_0.MovementInAccuracyDegrees + this.weaponAccuracy_0.RepeatFireInAccuracyTotalDeg rees;
    {
    return 0f;
    }
    float float2 = 0f;
    float2 = float2 + this.float_2 * (this.weaponAccuracy_0.RepeatFireInAccuracyTotalDe grees / movementInAccuracyDegrees);
    float2 = float2 + this.float_3 * (this.weaponAccuracy_0.MovementInAccuracyDegrees / movementInAccuracyDegrees);
    return float2;
    }

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchUriah View Post
    Kinda want some of what you're smoking. Buuuuut I digress. What I'm trying to tell you was there is an update that changes the float code like I mentioned, Infact the size of the new .dll is ~2,954 kb.

{
    float movementInAccuracyDegrees = this.#=q$H_OlVuZktC9tezpHjV_gA==.MovementInAccurac yDegrees + this.#=q$H_OlVuZktC9tezpHjV_gA==.RepeatFireInAccur acyTotalDegrees;
    {
    return 0f;

now looks like...

{
    float movementInAccuracyDegrees = this.weaponAccuracy_0.MovementInAccuracyDegrees + this.weaponAccuracy_0.RepeatFireInAccuracyTotalDeg rees;
    {
    return 0f;
    }
    float float2 = 0f;
    float2 = float2 + this.float_2 * (this.weaponAccuracy_0.RepeatFireInAccuracyTotalDe grees / movementInAccuracyDegrees);
    float2 = float2 + this.float_3 * (this.weaponAccuracy_0.MovementInAccuracyDegrees / movementInAccuracyDegrees);
    return float2;
    }
    All I see is they have simplified the code or that is the default values, before hacks are entered in.

However the old code, the code I use that is in the hack still works.

Have a look at doncarlone post, seems the same too me.
    Last edited by Lightangell; 10-31-2014 at 08:41 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightangell For This Useful Post:

TwitchUriah (10-31-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

{
    {
    return 0f;
    }
    float u0023u003dqZML8mRzgIoEjwGWZ90Ojs8Phu0024iXMpwOniNh kRoswgIu003d = 0f;
    u0023u003dqZML8mRzgIoEjwGWZ90Ojs8Phu0024iXMpwOniNh kRoswgIu003d = u0023u003dqZML8mRzgIoEjwGWZ90Ojs8Phu0024iXMpwOniNh kRoswgIu003d + this.#=qZML8mRzgIoEjw_GWZ90Ojs8Ph$iXMpwOniNhkRoswg I= * (this.#=q$H_OlVuZktC9tezpHjV_gA==.RepeatFireInAccu racyTotalDegrees / movementInAccuracyDegrees);
    u0023u003dqZML8mRzgIoEjwGWZ90Ojs8Phu0024iXMpwOniNh kRoswgIu003d = u0023u003dqZML8mRzgIoEjwGWZ90Ojs8Phu0024iXMpwOniNh kRoswgIu003d + this.#=qOth0pLY2uGDFjvwW4E7h$6WY9FoVZPqv85xHwY3_$G M= * (this.#=q$H_OlVuZktC9tezpHjV_gA==.MovementInAccura cyDegrees / movementInAccuracyDegrees);
    return u0023u003dqZML8mRzgIoEjwGWZ90Ojs8Phu0024iXMpwOniNh kRoswgIu003d;

now looks like...

{
    {
    return 0f;
    }
    float float2 = 0f;
    return float2;
    }

public float #=qvEGoxGXVCnAkgZ$nUfUow8CT2vakL6hXbmoKVECAtyc=()
    {
    this.#=qaWYb4Ov6whADVDTOlirFPg==.BaseInAccuracyDeg rees = 0f;
    this.#=qaWYb4Ov6whADVDTOlirFPg==.MovementInAccurac yDegrees = 0f;
    this.#=qaWYb4Ov6whADVDTOlirFPg==.RepeatFireInAccur acyTotalDegrees = 0f;
    float num = this.#=qaWYb4Ov6whADVDTOlirFPg==.MovementInAccurac yDegrees + this.#=qaWYb4Ov6whADVDTOlirFPg==.RepeatFireInAccur acyTotalDegrees;
    if (num <= 0f)
    {
    return 0f;
    }
    float num2 = 0f;
    num2 += this.#=q3_Zdzps_UyZoDuL_y96SxNKTBssfxPKQqQIk6Tj0iD s= * (this.#=qaWYb4Ov6whADVDTOlirFPg==.RepeatFireInAccu racyTotalDegrees / num);
    return (num2 + (this.#=qirt5GwpZFttBWoSjqq1eRz298hykf0WZjfxA5dNQn lo= * (this.#=qaWYb4Ov6whADVDTOlirFPg==.MovementInAccura cyDegrees / num)));
    }

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    *smacks head* Ok I see what you mean completely. I'm so sorry. I had failed to realize you inserted your own code inside there....

I thought those values were pre-existing.
    Again, so sorry v.v

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TwitchUriah For This Useful Post:

apemanzilla (10-31-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    *smacks head* Ok I see what you mean completely. I'm so sorry. I had failed to realize you inserted your own code inside there....

Again, so sorry v.v
    Np. How the hacks work is they have to be entered in before the main code gets used or errors show up. The inserted code then gets accepted by the main script and thinks the new piece of code is part of it's programming.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightangell For This Useful Post:

TwitchUriah (10-31-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    *smacks head* Ok I see what you mean completely. I\'m so sorry. I had failed to realize you inserted your own code inside there....

Again, so sorry v.v
    You look sad, have a hug (thank)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to apemanzilla For This Useful Post:

TwitchUriah (10-31-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thank you guys [for literally holding my hand through all this]. I'm so sorry I'm slow at this. I've cut back on coffee now and I feel so...stupid. I've done a lot of .sql/lua so I understand how that part of it works...oh the days of Dayz.

But yeah, the variables have to be defined before the code that calls for them. I remember that much. Like getting all your ingredients together before you make some ganja cookies v.v

P.s.
    Apemanzilla's method is much cleaner. But Lightangell's allows you to drop the accuracies to something like 0.25f so that it's not nearly as noticable.

P.p.s.
    Lightangell's way makes me happy because I can understand this method a lot easier. But in contrast Apemanzilla has a masterpiece getting ready to release.
    Last edited by TwitchUriah; 10-31-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thank you guys [for literally holding my hand through all this]. I\'m so sorry I\'m slow at this. I\'ve cut back on coffee now and I feel so...stupid. I\'ve done a lot of .sql/lua so I understand how that part of it works...oh the days of Dayz.

But yeah, the variables have to be defined before the code that calls for them. I remember that much. Like getting all your ingredients together before you make some ganja cookies v.v

P.s.
    Apemanzilla\'s method is much cleaner. But Lightangell\'s allows you to drop the accuracies to something like 0.25f so that it\'s not nearly as noticable.

P.p.s.
    Lightangell\'s way makes me happy because I can understand this method a lot easier. But in contrast Apemanzilla has a masterpiece getting ready to release.
    I chose my method primarily because it was simpler and it cleanly replaced the old no spread hacks with Cheat Engine that everyone wanted. The method Lightangell uses is much more precise and allows you to fine tune values, separately for movement and repeated fire as well, but it is not what a lot of the end-users here expect as you have to manually tweak it.

They are both good ways to do it, just simpler. For RoboHacker I am currently using a system where you either have the hack fully enabled (no already) or fully disabled (normal spread). I am however working on (as a side project) a tweak system where you can choose specific variations of certain hacks: 0% spread, 25% spread, 50% spread, 75% spread, 100% spread. This would also apply to certain other hacks: 5x thruster force, 10x thruster force, 25x thruster force, 50x thruster force.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to apemanzilla For This Useful Post:

Lightangell (10-31-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Apemanzilla, that would be awesome!

P.s.
    If you guys want to platoon up sometime shoot me a PM and I'll give you my ign
    Last edited by TwitchUriah; 10-31-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by apemanzilla View Post
    I chose my method primarily because it was simpler and it cleanly replaced the old no spread hacks with Cheat Engine that everyone wanted. The method Lightangell uses is much more precise and allows you to fine tune values, separately for movement and repeated fire as well, but it is not what a lot of the end-users here expect as you have to manually tweak it.

They are both good ways to do it, just simpler. For RoboHacker I am currently using a system where you either have the hack fully enabled (no already) or fully disabled (normal spread). I am however working on (as a side project) a tweak system where you can choose specific variations of certain hacks: 0% spread, 25% spread, 50% spread, 75% spread, 100% spread. This would also apply to certain other hacks: 5x thruster force, 10x thruster force, 25x thruster force, 50x thruster force.
    Yeah that would be an awesome side project. So I will wait till that project gets released as I can't have settings for only ON and OFF for certain hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightangell View Post
    Yeah that would be an awesome side project. So I will wait till that project gets released as I can't have settings for only ON and OFF for certain hacks.
    The hacks are all saved in a simple JSON format in a folder included with RoboHacker. You can open them up and tweak them to your heart's content - or copy the hack folders and keep separate "versions" of the hack so you can choose what you need.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to apemanzilla For This Useful Post:

Lightangell (10-31-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightangell View Post
    This hack is now up to date from today's released Halloween patch.

Virus Total Results:
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...is/1414622591/

Jotti Malware Results:
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...617c66eef90ad1

List of hacks;
    No Recoil. Should be working for SMG & Plasma. Not 100% sure about Rail though, sorry. Search RecoilForce.
    No Snowfall.
    No Anti-Cheat.
    Reduced Spread. To have No Spread, type in search with full text RepeatFire. Change Offset 22 & 38 to 0. Original Value is 1.8.
    No Scope Image when Zoomed In
    No CameraShake.
    EnemeyRadar Hack. Can see all enemies 3/4's of any map, regardless of jamming power.
    Increased Thruster Power. Editing is required for different bots, search with full text and type ForceMagnitude, edit this figure to whatever your bot may require, the default 243 in the file may not work for your bot's configuration, pick a number and test it out.

Awaiting approval.

Thanks so much guys for the help.

PS: I just checked all the hacks work. Thruster, Reduced Spread, EnemyRadar works. I think there is a slight bug ingame and how you get past this bug is simple. You re-attach all the components onto your bot again, leaving the cubes. I re-attached my enemy radar back unto my bot, the first time I used the hack it did not work, after I did this small change it worked, I saw enemies appearing in the distance and on radar.

PSS: Please keep in mind that I used JustDecompiler and Reflexil plugin to edit the assembly file. These are the best tool for the job.
    wt mean is no recoil

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by 520solui View Post
    wt mean is no recoil
    Recoil is the backward momentum of a gun when it is discharged.
    [IMG]https://i188.photobucke*****m/albums/z287/MillitaryDragon/MillitaryDragon.png[/IMG]

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MillitaryDragon For This Useful Post:

520solui (11-01-2014),Lightangell (11-01-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by MillitaryDragon View Post
    Recoil is the backward momentum of a gun when it is discharged.
    boss this no recoil doens't work for me

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789