Thanks

Can't play CA from MY computer.

I'm having this problem that i simply can't solve. I've tried searching through the internet for the past 3 days to no results.

I've got banned from my computer permanently since i've been banned from combat arms europe alot of time with different accounts (For hacking).

After finding no results in the internet i've made a thread in combat arms europe's forum to figure out what's the cause of the problem and after describing the problem an admin answered to me and wrote this: "You had multiple cheating accounts in Combat Arms, now you are unable to play CA from that PC on any account.
    Ban will not be removed as its last line of defense against multiple cheaters and way of protection for our players."
    (I Would have posted the link of my thread i made in combat arms's forum but i don't know why i'm not allowed to post links in mpgh).

If you are reading this and know/think you know how to fix this problem i would be grateful, Also i would like to know how this type of ban is called.

Thanks!
    Last edited by fartboy1234; 11-08-2014 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Guessing your ip has maybe been banned , have your tried resetting you router which would change your ip address , or they have your computer id ( i think thats what it is called the only way u can change it is by changing some thing in your pc like the graphics card then wipe ur computer and re-install Windows whitch would give u a new computer id ) Then you should be able to play ca again