Hybrid View

Thanks

[Trading Exp, KDR] Ex-Wogl player looking to just enjoy the game with good guns again

I know its a weird question but I am very trustworthy and I just wanna get back into the game, ive been able to hold 2.50+ kdr in most games lately with shitty guns. I know if you put security on your account your good, but im willing to help a higher rank for you if you want. just the id and pass and I cant hack you or any of that shit and I never would. but im just wanting to try enjoy the game and kick some ass and make assholes rage on a good account and gain exp and kdr for you when you dont even have too Please hit me up on skype on: andysm95 thanks everyone. I am very active and laid off from truck driving for the winter and nothing to do so am able to play like all day huge exp for ya! hit me up please im bored.. and one more thing! just to have my mod so I can control room so I dont get kicked
    Last edited by vertezz; 11-12-2014 at 02:52 AM.

Thanks
    Wogl < CGL

Thanks
    Please anyone?? I'm bored tonight and could do a ton of games! Just hit me up on my skype above .. im on anytime from now till then. Please be a higher rank

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vertezz View Post
    Please anyone?? I'm bored tonight and could do a ton of games! Just hit me up on my skype above .. im on anytime from now till then. Please be a higher rank
    username: mafijas13
    password: chicken

get it unbanned and its all yours

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    username: mafijas13
    password: chicken

get it unbanned and its all yours
    Really? Lmao too funny

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I have multiple low rank accounts with decent (sopmod type guns) from the return package i can let you use one if you want but id like to play with you for a bit to see if your any good