Thanks

Gmod Hack Configuration Help (Coding Help)

In my (shitty) hack I am making a system to save multiple configurations into different text files. It has all been going pretty smoothly up until the loading of the saved configuration. Now lets say that I have saved the value "Aimbot_Toggle" to "true" (Aimbot_Toggle = true). This information is saved as a string because it was loaded out of a text document. This string is saved into a variable (lets say "Aimbot_String"). To make this more simple to understand, if I were to print "Aimbot_String" into console this is what would happen...

print( Aimbot_String )

Output: Aimbot_Toggle = true

So my question is, how do I turn it from this string into actually setting Aimbot_Toggle to true.

Using string.Explode I am able to get a table of what the command is and what the value should be changed to, but it is still in string form which I don't know how to change the value of the command within the string.

Idk if I explained this very well, but thanks for anyone that can help me

Fyi, the command is SmegHack.Options["Friends_FriendIsEnemy"] and when I do runstring it gives an error "attempt to index global 'SmegHack' (a nil value)"
    Last edited by mmmaaalll1; 12-08-2014 at 06:33 PM.