Thread: Le Bot 8.4

Thanks

Le Bot 8.4

Hi everybody! This is my first post on this website so bear with me if I have done something wrong.

So for the past three weeks, when I open Le Bot 8.4, I wait around 4-5 seconds and I click on it, it says it's not responding and when I exit it it says the same thing (it has a black screen with a yellow dot in the middle), I've looked up A LOT of things about this problem and the black screen problem and I HAVE (multiple times) updated my Adobe Flash Player by uninstalling it, going on Internet Explorer, going to the Adobe Flash Player downloads site and downloaded the LATEST version (I know it's the latest because it scans my laptop because I initially uninstalled it). I have tried running it as an administrator and I have restarted my laptop countless times. Somedays, it will work in the morning but when I turn my laptop back on in the afternoon it stops working.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

P.S.
    I might not reply very quickly, sorry!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Not Responding(1).png  

Not Responding.png  

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jmfaypon03 View Post
    Hi everybody! This is my first post on this website so bear with me if I have done something wrong.

So for the past three weeks, when I open Le Bot 8.4, I wait around 4-5 seconds and I click on it, it says it's not responding and when I exit it it says the same thing (it has a black screen with a yellow dot in the middle), I've looked up A LOT of things about this problem and the black screen problem and I HAVE (multiple times) updated my Adobe Flash Player by uninstalling it, going on Internet Explorer, going to the Adobe Flash Player downloads site and downloaded the LATEST version (I know it's the latest because it scans my laptop because I initially uninstalled it). I have tried running it as an administrator and I have restarted my laptop countless times. Somedays, it will work in the morning but when I turn my laptop back on in the afternoon it stops working.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

P.S.
    I might not reply very quickly, sorry!
    Heya jmfaypon03!

Have you made sure that:
    You're not using a corrupt version of Le Bot 8.4?
    You've deleted your IE cookies?
    You have the latest version of IE?
    That you're able to play AQWorlds in the IE browser?
    To disable ActiveX-filtrering and Tracking Protection?
    To enable Shockwave Active X-objekt and Shockwave Flash-object?

I'm not sure if this could help you, but it could be worth a try!

If the problem persists, feel free to PM me or respond to this post!
    Last edited by Cardboard_Cat; 12-11-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks
    Are you sure it's only a few seconds after opening the application?
    If what you're saying is correct, there's very few other explanations.
    Is your NET framework updated?

Thanks
    Thanks for the replies, Oliboli8769, yes my .Net framework is updated.

Cardboard_Cat, Yes I can run aqw on a browser and I'm pretty sure I don't have the corrupt version because I downloaded it from the upload JamesR put out.I do have shockwave flash on and I have the latest version of IE. The rest I am unsure

However, as of today, Le Bot works for some reason, I will post again if the problem persists, thanks guys, appreciate it.

Thanks
    Thanks for the replies, Oliboli8769, yes my .Net framework is updated.

Cardboard_Cat, Yes I can run aqw on a browser and I'm pretty sure I don't have the corrupt version because I downloaded it from the upload JamesR put out.I do have shockwave flash on and I have the latest version of IE. The rest I am unsure

However, as of today, Le Bot works for some reason, I will post again if the problem persists, thanks guys, appreciate it.
    Glad to hear that Le Bot 8.4 is working again, let's hope that it'll stay that way!

Thanks
    I'm sorry to bother you guys but as of today, it stopped working again...

Also, there is a problem with my IE right now, it will show up in processes in task manager but the window won't open, so when I need IE I have to go into safe mode with networking (Le Bot works in this mode... idk why...).

I mean, I can use safe mode whenever I go on but I'm just not used to it and it has limits.
    Last edited by jmfaypon03; 12-12-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Thanks
    I'm sorry to bother you guys but as of today, it stopped working again...

Also, there is a problem with my IE right now, it will show up in processes in task manager but the window won't open, so when I need IE I have to go into safe mode with networking (Le Bot works in this mode... idk why...).

I mean, I can use safe mode whenever I go on but I'm just not used to it and it has limits.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________

Hmm... You're able to open IE in safe mode, right? Could you try to reset your IE settings, I don't know if that could help you, but it's worth a shot!

To reset Internet Explorer settings

1. Close all Internet Explorer windows that are currently open.

2. Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar. Changing your settings will affect both Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer for the desktop.

3. Tap or click the Tools button Tools , and then tap or click Internet options.

4. Tap or Click the Advanced tab, and then tap or click Reset.

5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, tap or click Reset.

6. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, tap or click Close, and then tap or click OK. You'll need to restart your PC for these changes to take effect.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________

If that didn't work try to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

Run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
    (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)

2. Enter Troubleshooting in the search box, and then tap or click Troubleshooting.

3. Tap or click View all, select Internet Explorer Performance, and then follow the instructions in the Troubleshooter.

Final note; these how to's are aimed for the IE 11 browser, I assume that you're already using it, but if not, please give me a heads up!
    Last edited by Cardboard_Cat; 12-12-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Thanks
    I'll try that right now. But yesterday, Le Bot was working just fine again, and today, it stopped again. It seems pretty random, it's really weird.

Edit: Thanks, it worked, and I know it's not the restart because usually when it doesn't work, I restart it like 5 times and it's still the same. I'm even able to open IE now from normal mode. I'm not very good with computers so thanks for the help CardBoard_Cat

If it ever stops working I'll PM you or reply to this thread if it's still open then.
    Last edited by jmfaypon03; 12-13-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks
    I'll try that right now. But yesterday, Le Bot was working just fine again, and today, it stopped again. It seems pretty random, it's really weird.

Edit: Thanks, it worked, and I know it's not the restart because usually when it doesn't work, I restart it like 5 times and it's still the same. I'm even able to open IE now from normal mode. I'm not very good with computers so thanks for the help CardBoard_Cat

If it ever stops working I'll PM you or reply to this thread if it's still open then.
    The thread will probably close soon, because it's solved, but it doesn't prevent me from saying: I'm glad that it worked!

Thanks
    Believe this is solved.
    /Closed

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html