Thanks

Experiencing slow loading times while you play games? Try DIMMDRIVE!

What is DIMMDRIVE?

Dimmdrive is a ramdisk/ramdrive. It essentially creates a hard drive that goes at the speed of your RAM. We are talking 5,000-10,000 MB/s and even above here, people. Those are some seriously insane speeds.

So, you mention speeds..What does that matter?

Well, loading screens are more or less reliant on your Hard Drive (or Solid State Drive) reading the data it needs for your game to be ready to play. 100 MB/s is about the highest you'll find for read transfers on your run of the mill Hard Drive (SOURCE). Dimmdrive is quite literally 100 times faster then your standard hard drive.

Well, you can make ramdisks for free!

Yeah, you can. Not nearly as good as DIMMDRIVE can, however! That's because Dimmdrive is much more than a ramdisk. It was built specifically for gamers, and as such, has features that support all gamers can truly enjoy, such as:
    • Fully auto detects and integrates with Steam for easy, simple click operation.
    • Real-time data sychronization. This protects your data if your PC freeezes/crashes/is turned off/etc. Any time a file is changed in your Dimmdrive ramdisk, Dimmdrive will sync that change to your hard drive in real-time.
    • Allows large games to work with smaller Ramdrive sizes. EG 20GB game works with 8GB Dimmdrive ramdisk vis "LESS RAM?" mode. See here:
    • Dimmdrive is FAST! Here is a benchmark for a user!

Okay, you've convinced me!

Awesome! Here's some awesome videos about all kinds of neat things DIMMDRIVE does!

Here's a video on the "LESS RAM" (for those with 8GB of RAM) portion of DIMMDRIVE

You can get more information on the website which is www.dimmdrive.com

note: I do not work for DIMMDRIVE, I am just a fan of extremely well done software.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by electro. View Post
    note: I do not work for DIMMDRIVE, I am just a fan of extremely well done software.
    fuck off
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by electro. View Post
    What is DIMMDRIVE?

Dimmdrive is a ramdisk/ramdrive. It essentially creates a hard drive that goes at the speed of your RAM. We are talking 5,000-10,000 MB/s and even above here, people. Those are some seriously insane speeds.

So, you mention speeds..What does that matter?

Well, loading screens are more or less reliant on your Hard Drive (or Solid State Drive) reading the data it needs for your game to be ready to play. 100 MB/s is about the highest you'll find for read transfers on your run of the mill Hard Drive (SOURCE). Dimmdrive is quite literally 100 times faster then your standard hard drive.

Well, you can make ramdisks for free!

Yeah, you can. Not nearly as good as DIMMDRIVE can, however! That's because Dimmdrive is much more than a ramdisk. It was built specifically for gamers, and as such, has features that support all gamers can truly enjoy, such as:
    • Fully auto detects and integrates with Steam for easy, simple click operation.
    • Real-time data sychronization. This protects your data if your PC freeezes/crashes/is turned off/etc. Any time a file is changed in your Dimmdrive ramdisk, Dimmdrive will sync that change to your hard drive in real-time.
    • Allows large games to work with smaller Ramdrive sizes. EG 20GB game works with 8GB Dimmdrive ramdisk vis "LESS RAM?" mode. See here:
    • Dimmdrive is FAST! Here is a benchmark for a user!

Okay, you've convinced me!

Awesome! Here's some awesome videos about all kinds of neat things DIMMDRIVE does!

Here's a video on the "LESS RAM" (for those with 8GB of RAM) portion of DIMMDRIVE

You can get more information on the website which is www.dimmdrive.com

well guys since he says he doesnt work for them he must be telling the truth!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Cool .