Alright since i have not gotten a reply on the TWC forum ill post this here as well....

Ok so i have installed mods, well at least tried to, on both games. That being said, i uninstalled the mods and i kept CTD on both games. SO after that i decided to uninstall both games, and delete the CA folder in roaming, to be completely fresh, i re installed them, and they still keep crashing when ever i try to load a game, or start a campaign.

the mods I installed on NTW was total factions

the mod I installed in ETW was darthmod.

Its pissing me off....this is my favorite game series.
This all started with trying to load a saved game from a scotland campaign in NTF, and it crashed on me. Then i uninstalled the mod, and tried vanilla, and it crashed trying to start a new campaign, or even previously saved vanilla games. then I uninstalled Napoleon, and deleted creative assembly folder in roaming, and it still crashed. keep in mind this is after I uninstalled the mod and game, and trying to play a fresh install of NTW. so i kinda gave up and i installed empire and it seems the problem went to empire. So right now im basically stuck, because both games are fresh installs and i uninstalled all mods. but i cannot start anything because they crash. Please help.

Oh and through out all of this i have had Medieval 2 installed in that one is virgin, completely un-modded and its still working perfectly.