Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

(2) Minecraft Accounts for Rotmg Items

Hello, my name is Boston and I am going to propose all of you with an offer. I am trading my Minecraft Accounts for Rotmg Items. Both of the Minecraft accounts are premium and paid for. I am looking to trade one of my minecraft accounts for a T12 Acclaim, T13 Acropolis Armor, T6 Colossus Shield, And a UBHP (Can substitute for T5 Exalted HP Ring). You can take this offer or you can go a little farther. If you would like my second minecraft account as well, I am looking for Pixie Sword (If you don't have one Acclaim is fine), T6 Seal of the Blessed Champion (Golden Cookie), T13 Acropolis Armor, and a UBHP (Can substitute for T5 Exalted HP Ring). I will post pictures to try and at least show that I own the minecraft accounts. I am new here so I haven't sold anything yet so I have no vouches but I can tell you that if you are truthful with me I will be truthful with you. Please don't try to scam me because I just think that it is a very unreasonable to do. Please, I hope someone can give me an offer for at least one of these accounts and I hope that we both get what we want out of it. Thank you very much for reading this and post down below if you are interested and tell me if you want account one or two.

Feel free to message me on Skype but I am currently not online. Please if you are interested post in the comments. Thank you. Have a marvelous day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screen shot 2014-12-12 at 5.55.10 PM.png  

Screen shot 2014-12-12 at 5.53.51 PM.png  

Last edited by boston140; 12-17-2014 at 04:14 PM.