Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

my applacation for mod (not right section)

Application:Mod/

Full Name: Dillon Eichof

Aliases: Halo

Time Zone: Eastern Stranded Time

Contact Information: Halo2fan120@hotmail.com

1.) Why do you feel that this job is right for you?

I think this job is right for me because i love to help people. I will be active after and sometimes before school and during the weekends (that will probably be about a total of 3-4 hours on Monday-Friday and 6-8 on Friday-Sunday each day).

2.) In what way do you feel that you will be able to succeed in this job, and what will you be able to take from it into your other endeavors?

I think I will be able to succeed in helping anyone who asks for help. even if I cannot answer the question I will help to the best of my abilities. I will also make sure people will follow the Terms of Service and i will report anything wrong to my superiors.

3.) What makes you different or unique from any of our other applicants? In essence, in what makes you stand out from our other applicants?

What makes me different is that i understand people in my age group better (13-19) and i am polite, patient, trustworthy, and helpful. I stand out from other applicants because I am my own unique person.

Your experience in the field of work you're applying for: I am currently a mod on a familiar hack site Mapleug and the now closed NeoDestiny

Other comments: Some other comments of mine is that I am grate at coming up with ideas and very likable. I hope you accept my application and I become part of the community. Thanks all

-Halo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    GTFO newfag.. go fuck urself and go suck ur daddys dead dick
    I am the God.

Thanks
    wow what an ass....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :hidemsile:

suckadickaday

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thats how i Welcome new members ******
    I am the God.

Thanks
    NEWFAG YO
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by halo2fan120 View Post
    Application:Mod/

Full Name: Dillon Eichof

Aliases: Halo

Time Zone: Eastern Stranded Time

Contact Information: Halo2fan120@hotmail.com

1.) Why do you feel that this job is right for you?

I think this job is right for me because i love to help people. I will be active after and sometimes before school and during the weekends (that will probably be about a total of 3-4 hours on Monday-Friday and 6-8 on Friday-Sunday each day).

2.) In what way do you feel that you will be able to succeed in this job, and what will you be able to take from it into your other endeavors?

I think I will be able to succeed in helping anyone who asks for help. even if I cannot answer the question I will help to the best of my abilities. I will also make sure people will follow the Terms of Service and i will report anything wrong to my superiors.

3.) What makes you different or unique from any of our other applicants? In essence, in what makes you stand out from our other applicants?

What makes me different is that i understand people in my age group better (13-19) and i am polite, patient, trustworthy, and helpful. I stand out from other applicants because I am my own unique person.

Your experience in the field of work you're applying for: I am currently a mod on a familiar hack site Mapleug and the now closed NeoDestiny

Other comments: Some other comments of mine is that I am grate at coming up with ideas and very likable. I hope you accept my application and I become part of the community. Thanks all

-Halo
    Congratulations, your the new AVA mod.

Thanks
    if u read ive been a member sence 2008

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Imma make him mod just so he can ban your ass Gawd

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

suckadickaday

ionno , theres jst ppl older then you , been around more then u have , has more post then u ever had , know more shit then you do & they still arnt anywhere near mod . maybe even a cocksucker :P

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    why are you guys so mean just cause i posted a post for a modship...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Imma make him mod just so he can ban your ass Gawd
    sup then /bwah
    I am the God.

Thanks
    i would have taken a simple no....

did you even read the application?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You have 5 posts.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i read the application and i farted . but mpgh is a mean place to be , here u can hide behind me little guy

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast