Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

MPGH Group Project

I got an epic idea. We should all work on some project together, as a forum.

It can very from a web-service to a flash applet. From as high level as java to as low level as assembler. Hell, we could even write our own encrypter or code vertualizer, or even an anti-hacking kernel mode driver if we wanted. IRC flash client, etc. Whatever you think.

Watchu think we should work on?

Just brain-storming, because I started like eight personal projects that no one here seems to be interested in. I don't mind sharing jetaOs's, JevaEngine's or AHS's source code for these projects.

FYI All game hacking is out of the question, it's not a group project, plus it's not interesting at all. Ofcourse anti-hacking projects are much more challenging and interesting to work with, so that is definatly on the list.

You don't have to know anything about the subject when suggesting it, that's why we'll be spending a week or two giving group members time to research the topic.

Here are my suggestions:
    ----
    MPGH Operating System
    Windows XP Trojan(user or kernel mode)\Rootkit(Kernel mode)
    Flash IRC Client (Not sure if you can directly communicate to an IRC server in flash, so we may need to use java, unless we want to middle man with an fms, which in IMHO is dumb for an IRC Client)
    Java RPG Game
    Java Chatroom(Similar to habbo hotel)

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    I say we come up with a virus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by [Banned]DonMadawg View Post
    I say we come up with a virus.
    Viruses are lame because it isn't that hard to crash a system, trojans(keylogger, spyware) would be more interesting, I think you'd enjoy it much more, but it's your vote.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    a .bat file

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Lonely For This Useful Post:

-James (10-21-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    a .bat file
    OHH DEAR LORD YES

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Wai would you need a whole development team to write a .bat file :S

Plus .bat files are an extremely weak form of a 'virus'. Especially on the most recent versions of windows. They're essentially just a list of commands for the shell. Which doesn't give you much control.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 10-21-2009 at 01:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    A ****** RPG GAME
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post

Plus .bat files are an extremely weak form of a 'virus'. Especially on the most recent versions of windows.
    what ? the ones the fucked up your hard drive and turn off your computer ? & never allowing u turn it back on ?

if not then lets create some epic shit that destorys your computer , blows it up , or pacman running through the screen eating all your files .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post

Plus .bat files are an extremely weak form of a 'virus'. Especially on the most recent versions of windows.
    Na honestly how about bringing down riavl game hacking sites like lets say rage kings or maybe even vip like aug

Thanks
    Jetamay, good luck.
    As in, finding people to help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    what ? the ones the fucked up your hard drive and turn off your computer ? & never allowing u turn it back on ?

if not then lets create some epic shit that destorys your computer , blows it up , or pacman running through the screen eating all your files .
    Those don't work at all on the most recent versions of windows. At least I highly doubt it. Not to mention finding out it's a virus would take seconds by any user by opening it in notepad.

If it does Microsoft is fucking retarded to give a random user that much access to the shell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by [Banned]DonMadawg View Post
    Na honestly how about bringing down riavl game hacking sites like lets say rage kings or maybe even vip like aug
    Dats just cruel yo

I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    As long as we call it ObamaEnterprises ok.

Thanks
    EndritiumEngine

or some shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I HEAR ENDRIT IS A GEWD CODER

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast