Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Thumbs up AVA ERROR Need help

Hi guys like me in AVA logs then it goes But when it comes to load goes even if the picture is gone I have been waiting for 1 or 2 minutes and then it goes away automatically
    Please Help me

Thanks
    Like me Some One Help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Expension142001 View Post
    Hi guys like me in AVA logs then it goes But when it comes to load goes even if the picture is gone I have been waiting for 1 or 2 minutes and then it goes away automatically
    Please Help me
    From what I understand, you are reaching 100% CPU which is common for a lot of players of A.V.A. Your computer is reaching 100% CPU when loading and it is crashing the game. I'm not sure on how to fix this but close out of all programs, restart computer - and try logging into a.v.a with NO programs open. Not sure but it helps for me.

Thanks
    Try re-installing the game . /

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    i installing the game but still eror

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

i did it but not working

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
    From what I understand, you are reaching 100% CPU which is common for a lot of players of A.V.A. Your computer is reaching 100% CPU when loading and it is crashing the game. I'm not sure on how to fix this but close out of all programs, restart computer - and try logging into a.v.a with NO programs open. Not sure but it helps for me.
    Can you pleas stfu ? Thanks for the ression )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    One of the most common causes of this issue is a CPU or GPU overload. Did you issue get fixed @Expension142001?

Thanks
    Does your PC meets the requirements of AvA ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    this game in Malaysia is totaly closed server

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derren93 View Post
    this game in Malaysia is totaly closed server
    What do you mean ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i did it but not working

- - - Updated - - -

Can you pleas stfu ? Thanks for the ression )
    Pssh, telling me to shut up, yet can't even spell? Good game indeed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post

What do you mean ?

Dear all A.V.A. Alliance Of Valiant Arms players,

During the past 3 years that A.V.A. has provided a fun and friendly game for your enjoyment, both Asiasoft, Neowiz and Redduck team has tried its best to provide the best service which is creative and exciting for the users. Especially this year, we pushed the E-Sports platform and supported E-Sport players to compete on an international level in many international, regional and domestic activities and with that, obtaining an international championship in IESF2013 and a regional championship with Play Elite. With that, it also includes an international competition AIC2014 in Taiwan.

From the voices of the players, we have made plans to push A.V.A. in the future and had several cooperation between Asiasoft, Neowiz and Redduck to further develop the game to a whole new level. But sadly, it was with deep regrets that due to some reasons, the 3 companies cannot have a final solution in renewing the contract for A.V.A. and therefore A.V.A. will cease its operations and services in Thailand and SEA on December 15, 2014.

This is considered sad news for all our team and the players since A.V.A. is one of the top FPS games in the market this year and we felt that we must let the players know when we will close and when the refill system will be closed beforehand in order for the players not spend any unnecessary cash. The PlayFPS team will still support E-Sport and their will also be new FPS games very soon. So we hope that all players and fans would still be our PlayFPS family as always and looking forward to join us in the new FPS games opening very soon. This includes the following announcements:

Date Detail
    • November 3 • Closure announcement
    • November 10 • Close refill system
    • December 15 (6 pm GMT+7) • Close the game

In closing, A.V.A. would like to graciously thank all of the players who are highly valued and joined in this experience together from today and onwards. From now until the date of closing, our A.V.A. team promises to do the best for all players and hope to provide the best experience for a great memory of a great game.

A.V.A. Thailand Team
    Announced on November, 3 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post
    Does your PC meets the requirements of AvA ?
    Most likely otherwise he wouldn't have the game installed in the first place. xD

Quote Originally Posted by derren93 View Post
    Dear all A.V.A. Alliance Of Valiant Arms players,

During the past 3 years that A.V.A. has provided a fun and friendly game for your enjoyment, both Asiasoft, Neowiz and Redduck team has tried its best to provide the best service which is creative and exciting for the users. Especially this year, we pushed the E-Sports platform and supported E-Sport players to compete on an international level in many international, regional and domestic activities and with that, obtaining an international championship in IESF2013 and a regional championship with Play Elite. With that, it also includes an international competition AIC2014 in Taiwan.

From the voices of the players, we have made plans to push A.V.A. in the future and had several cooperation between Asiasoft, Neowiz and Redduck to further develop the game to a whole new level. But sadly, it was with deep regrets that due to some reasons, the 3 companies cannot have a final solution in renewing the contract for A.V.A. and therefore A.V.A. will cease its operations and services in Thailand and SEA on December 15, 2014.

This is considered sad news for all our team and the players since A.V.A. is one of the top FPS games in the market this year and we felt that we must let the players know when we will close and when the refill system will be closed beforehand in order for the players not spend any unnecessary cash. The PlayFPS team will still support E-Sport and their will also be new FPS games very soon. So we hope that all players and fans would still be our PlayFPS family as always and looking forward to join us in the new FPS games opening very soon. This includes the following announcements:

Date Detail
    • November 3 • Closure announcement
    • November 10 • Close refill system
    • December 15 (6 pm GMT+7) • Close the game

In closing, A.V.A. would like to graciously thank all of the players who are highly valued and joined in this experience together from today and onwards. From now until the date of closing, our A.V.A. team promises to do the best for all players and hope to provide the best experience for a great memory of a great game.

A.V.A. Thailand Team
    Announced on November, 3 2014
    Please don't go off-topic.

Thanks
    Please Help me
    CPU bug.

Solution; Delete all files in AeriaGames/AVA/Binaries/XIGNCODEUSA and just keep X3.xem and xnina.xem.

That should work for you as it is Xigncode that is giving the CPU 99% bug.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Acctseller View Post
    CPU bug.

Solution; Delete all files in AeriaGames/AVA/Binaries/XIGNCODEUSA and just keep X3.xem and xnina.xem.

That should work for you as it is Xigncode that is giving the CPU 99% bug.
    It's not a CPU bug, it means his CPU is getting old and it isn't that capable of supporting/handling AVA anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast