Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Cant EVER find correct offsets

Hey guys! For a couple months now, Ive been watching fleeps videos and trying to replicate to make an ESP / Aimbot for games. Ive tried with
    Ghosts, Black ops, CSGO, Heroes and Generals, ALL FAILED. Tried ollydbg, No idea how to use it. Im not asking for you to find me the offsets, Im asking HOW. Any help is appreciated. The program ive been trying to use is Cheat engine 6.4. Finding health, ammo, etc is very easy for me, But view angels and coordinates = Impossible. I always end up with 0 results. The method Im using is moving around and checking for changed value stand still unchanged value and repeat. No matter what I do, I end up with 0 results
    Ive been trying to program a C++ external overlay hack for 2-3 months now, I give up, come back, fail, give up, and now im back
    I have a source code which includes many functions ( Esp bone, Snap lines, Health, Box, etc ) And aimbot activate on key
    I do have a Skype if any of you guys wanna talk there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Check The Source Code Of The Hack You Want And Edit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Heroes and Generals is a wierd ass game, and the other games are wayyyy to much for a starter to hack.
    Start with CoD 2 or smth to get to know coding etc.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

"Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

You spin me right round right round

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    My advice to you is to download a source file of a hack and learn it slowly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    Heroes and Generals is a wierd ass game, and the other games are wayyyy to much for a starter to hack.
    Start with CoD 2 or smth to get to know coding etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeyz346 View Post
    My advice to you is to download a source file of a hack and learn it slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by David. View Post
    Check The Source Code Of The Hack You Want And Edit
    I wanna thank all of you guys so much for replying! And Heres the thing, I had a good source code ( ESP and Aimbot Sourcecode ) which is meant for COD 4 ( works for Cod 4) The source code is supposed to work on any game, You just need to update the address. I know how the functions work, How the hack works,How the source works etc I just need to change the Cod 4 values to lets say for example Cod Ghosts
    Let me say, For example I need help finding call of duty Ghost's Health Address for my ESP health bar. Currently, my source code is optimized for COD 4 and works on COD 4, and the health address is 0x12886A0, What I would like to do is find that address on COD Ghosts, for example, 0x????????
    Don't get confused and think im asking for the values, Im asking how to get the values. Everytime I try using Fleeps Method in finding the Z Y Z coordinates ( Move up search for increased value move down search for decreased value etc) I always end up with 0 Results in cheat engine. Can anyone help me with this? thank you guys +rep to all
    Last edited by kiki563308; 01-03-2015 at 04:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I used ollydbg for that on Crossfire, I can't remember anything about it though. It was a long time ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
    I wanna thank all of you guys so much for replying! And Heres the thing, I had a good source code ( ESP and Aimbot Sourcecode ) which is meant for COD 4 ( works for Cod 4) The source code is supposed to work on any game, You just need to update the address. I know how the functions work, How the hack works,How the source works etc I just need to change the Cod 4 values to lets say for example Cod Ghosts
    Let me say, For example I need help finding call of duty Ghost's Health Address for my ESP health bar. Currently, my source code is optimized for COD 4 and works on COD 4, and the health address is 0x12886A0, What I would like to do is find that address on COD Ghosts, for example, 0x????????
    Don't get confused and think im asking for the values, Im asking how to get the values. Everytime I try using Fleeps Method in finding the Z Y Z coordinates ( Move up search for increased value move down search for decreased value etc) I always end up with 0 Results in cheat engine. Can anyone help me with this? thank you guys +rep to all
    Try to find offsets in older games first, CoD Ghosts is a hard game to hack, it wont work with a simple method like Fleeps.
    Try a flash game, or a singleplayer game, if you cannot find offsets in those, then you're doing something wrong.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

"Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    Try to find offsets in older games first, CoD Ghosts is a hard game to hack, it wont work with a simple method like Fleeps.
    Try a flash game, or a singleplayer game, if you cannot find offsets in those, then you're doing something wrong.
    What method do you use to find coordinates?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
    What method do you use to find coordinates?
    In older games Fleeps method should work, but in games like CoD Ghosts that stuff is hidden, so you would have to jump into the code, which is hard.
    I know its a pain, but download a old game like CoD 1/2 and make a aimbot/esp in that first, thats the only way you can learn this stuff.
    It would be quite amazing if you could make a hack for CoD Ghosts on your first try :P
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You need to understand how a game would be structured and the purpose of a base address before you find offsets.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX