Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I've missed you so damn much Arun lol..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

way 2 fail brah
    What did i do wrong? I put that i'm your bitch and still get banned. half of the people who didn't should be the one banned not mee

QUOTE=Dave84311;10096805]
    Living up to your name it seems.
    [/QUOTE]

How tho, it's not like I cheated arun.
    Last edited by SMILLY; 01-05-2015 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiny ****** Bitch View Post

What did i do wrong? I put that i'm your bitch and still get banned. half of the people who didn't should be the one banned not mee

QUOTE=Dave84311;10096805]
    Living up to your name it seems.

[/QUOTE]

If Jon Jones wins this upcoming Saturday, any one who enters has to put a "I'm Arun's Bitch" in your signature, Size 7 Arial Bold, Black, top of sig, fully exposed by Sunday (1/4) 11:59 PM (100% your responsibility to do it, I'll ofc post a thread).

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Man I wish I was lying when I said this, But I dont remember seeing that, you must of edited after I posted because I was one of the first few to post in it, I don't even remeber going back in that thread after my post

If anything I should be unbanned since I did it .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

[/COLOR][/FONT]

Man I wish I was lying when I said this, But I dont remember seeing that, you must of edited after I posted because I was one of the first few to post in it, I don't even remeber going back in that thread after my post

[/QUOTE]

LOL. Ok Royce. You're going to go far in life, living up to your name and all.

"I PAID MY RENT I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS $500 DOLLARS AND DUE ON THE 15th I THOUGHT IT WAS $400 AND DUE ON THE 25th!!! If ANYTHING I SHOULDNT BE EVICTED "[/FONT]

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

"I PAID MY RENT I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS $500 DOLLARS AND DUE ON THE 15th I THOUGHT IT WAS $400 AND DUE ON THE 25th!!! If ANYTHING I SHOULDNT BE EVICTED "
    [/QUOTE]

Doesn't even make sense I'm not whining, but reasonable, Plus I need my account, so I was just trying to reason with you.

Plus a heads up would of been nice since you did edit the thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Doesn't even make sense I'm not whining, but reasonable, Plus I need my account, so I was just trying to reason with you.

No royce, you're never reasonable. Every single fucking ban you get you whine and bitch, hence your name, even if it's 100% deserved, you try to squirm your way out and make excuses instead of being a man about it and saying "OK I fucked up, but I'll learn from it." I posted the rules, you agreed to them, the only change I ever did to the post was adding in no off topic posting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

"I PAID MY RENT I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS $500 DOLLARS AND DUE ON THE 15th I THOUGHT IT WAS $400 AND DUE ON THE 25th!!! If ANYTHING I SHOULDNT BE EVICTED "[/FONT]

[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure the thread was never edited and you just failed to see the bold text saying "Here's the rules:"
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

No royce, you're never reasonable. Every single fucking ban you get you whine and bitch, hence your name, even if it's 100% deserved, you try to squirm your way out and make excuses instead of being a man about it and saying "OK I fucked up, but I'll learn from it." I posted the rules, you agreed to them, the only change I ever did to the post was adding in no off topic posting.
    What ever, it's not even that serious, Also the last 3 bans I got I didn't even complain about but I guess you can keep thinking that.

I'm going to still think the ban is not right because I did what you asked and I'm telling you what I seen, Can I at least get it reduced since I did some of what you asked for, All i did was spell bitch bish and make it size 6 cause i wasn't sure of the size

Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post

Pretty sure the thread was never edited and you just failed to see the bold text saying "Here's the rules:"[/QUOTE]

One thing i can say for sure is that the large red text was not in the original post....[/B][/I]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    If the thread was edited, then how did all the other people realize it's like that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

What ever, it's not even that serious, Also the last 3 bans I got I didn't even complain about but I guess you can keep thinking that.

I'm going to still think the ban is not right because I did what you asked and I'm telling you what I seen, Can I at least get it reduced since I did some of what you asked for, All i did was spell bitch bish and make it size 6 cause i wasn't sure of the size
    No because fuck you and your weaseling out of the rules. It's not even the size 6. What, you don't want to be someone's bitch? Don't agree to the rules then, my bitch. Don't try to insult my intelligence and scam me by putting "I'm Arun bish." What the fuck does that even mean? "Hey everybody, I'm Arun, bitches?" Do you even english bro? The fact that I'm willing to live up to my end of the rules, and you try to coward your way out speaks volumes on you, there's no excuse, it was all there written in plain English, you always have some stupid fucking excuse and lies ready to shit out of your mouth. I have no sympathy for your acts of cowardice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

No because fuck you and your weaseling out of the rules. It's not even the size 6. What, you don't want to be someone's bitch? Don't agree to the rules then, my bitch. Don't try to insult my intelligence and scam me by putting "I'm Arun bish." What the fuck does that even mean? "Hey everybody, I'm Arun, bitches?" Do you even english bro? The fact that I'm willing to live up to my end of the rules, and you try to coward your way out speaks volumes on you, there's no excuse, it was all there written in plain English, you always have some stupid fucking excuse and lies ready to shit out of your mouth. I have no sympathy for your acts of cowardice.
    Why are you getting so worked up , it's not even that serious.

Just was confused about something asked could i get unbanned, that's all, I'm not even a coward nor did I lie to you, but you are so stuck on a old image of me to even try and listen.

Thanks
    Feggit
    only used the wrong size
    took me forever to remember my alt

Thanks
    LMAO, arun cant do anything in BT tho...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by noone101 View Post
    Stop changing your damn picture
    Arun does what he wants
    No pls
    Nvm I can't flame I'll be banned x.x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12