Thanks

I need some Cheat Engine Help with the Zombie Mode in Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare

To my knowledge No one ever made a working trainer for the Zombie Mode on COD AW. I am able myself to get unlimited money searching for values between on cheat engine and then repeating this 2-3 times. Followed by selecting all 70 or so addresses and changing them all to 5000. This works very well. I have been able to get god mode to work as well but my main problem is that it glitches the map out. So when i shoot the trident weapon i end up shooting massive pillars and stuff. Also when i have God enabled the main boss on the final Decent Zombie level anytime he hits me my whole screen goes blinding white, and its almost like you can't look at the boss without being blinded by light. Even with all these cheats enabled I still am having trouble finishing the final easter egg because once i get to simon says there is so many zombies i cant distract one on solo and it seams no one plays this game too much anymore. Can someone tell me how I could either freeze all zombies or disable zombies AI so i could have time to sit there and do the jump puzzle as well as simon says. I have already spent a lot of time googling this. So please don't send me a link to some random cheat engine table that you haven't personally tested to see if it works, because all the public cheat engine tables available online do not work. Thanks for anyone who can help!
    Last edited by shootermcgavin86; 09-30-2016 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    if u r playing to unlock achievement . i suggest you to use steam achievement manager to unlock each and every achievements of your steam games... i tried on aw and ghosts and unlocked locked achievements.

Thanks
    well i would like the achievment, but i would also like to have beaten the easter egg as well. I've been the 3 other ones on AW zombies without cheating but the last level is hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin86 View Post
    well i would like the achievment, but i would also like to have beaten the easter egg as well. I've been the 3 other ones on AW zombies without cheating but the last level is hard.
    which part is hard for you???

Thanks
    the jump puzzle is hard to complete and then simon says is hard too