Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Definitely not worth buying. I had fun the first two weeks playing it. Now it just SUCKS. It really does. I tend to rage harder in AW than in LoL, which was never the case with any other game. But this game literally pisses me the fuck off. I bought it at the same time as two of my irl friends and all of us stopped playing, although we played Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3. It really sucks.

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickazz080 View Post
    Definitely not worth buying. I had fun the first two weeks playing it. Now it just SUCKS. It really does. I tend to rage harder in AW than in LoL, which was never the case with any other game. But this game literally pisses me the fuck off. I bought it at the same time as two of my irl friends and all of us stopped playing, although we played Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3. It really sucks.
    Everyone keeps saying "Oh this game sucks" etc. but I've yet to see a valid reason as to why they think this.
    Are you just a sheeple following the crowd?

Thanks
    the game sucks because the shit spawns dont do well in combination with fast movement and way to small shit maps. no rly it could be fun in 1v1 or 2v2 formats but not in the typical cod formats like 6v6 or even more.
    also who needs skillbased matchmaking in a game where the spawn system is just random.
    i dont have any friends to play this game, they all quitted after 1 week, so i have to play solo. playing solo is extremely shit because u will always autojoin in shit lobbies and lose. actually tdm is the only mode on pc where you dont have a full party enemy team by 100%.
    im playing cod for quite a few years but this is the worst shit i've ever seen. i have only 2kdr and 0.8w/l ; i always die from behind or directly after killing an enemy and lose without having any chance to do smth.
    ah and not to mention the ultra shit em1. calculating firerate by fps is probably the worst thing they could have come up with. i see fags running around with em1 and fps unlocker in like every lobby, often theyre even the same because the skillbased matchmaking works sooo great.. i tried it myself, i kinda fucked the enemies but it became boring after a few rounds.
    now that i got my bo2 working again, i guess i will quit aw atleast until they patch the whole shit out (which wont happen i guess).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hitlerthegaser For This Useful Post:

Kickazz080 (04-02-2015)

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by hitlerthegaser View Post
    the game sucks because the shit spawns dont do well in combination with fast movement and way to small shit maps. no rly it could be fun in 1v1 or 2v2 formats but not in the typical cod formats like 6v6 or even more.
    also who needs skillbased matchmaking in a game where the spawn system is just random.
    i dont have any friends to play this game, they all quitted after 1 week, so i have to play solo. playing solo is extremely shit because u will always autojoin in shit lobbies and lose. actually tdm is the only mode on pc where you dont have a full party enemy team by 100%.
    im playing cod for quite a few years but this is the worst shit i've ever seen. i have only 2kdr and 0.8w/l ; i always die from behind or directly after killing an enemy and lose without having any chance to do smth.
    ah and not to mention the ultra shit em1. calculating firerate by fps is probably the worst thing they could have come up with. i see fags running around with em1 and fps unlocker in like every lobby, often theyre even the same because the skillbased matchmaking works sooo great.. i tried it myself, i kinda fucked the enemies but it became boring after a few rounds.
    now that i got my bo2 working again, i guess i will quit aw atleast until they patch the whole shit out (which wont happen i guess).
    1.) Maps are pretty big imo.
    2.) Bruh, even down to MW2 had skilled match making. That includes MW3, Ghosts, BO and BO2. Just because they never said it before doesn't mean it didn't exist before now.
    3.) Then *wait for it* Make new friends.
    4.) Just because you suck at a game and have a shitty KDR doesn't mean the game's to blame. My KDR is 15.34 and I'm ranked in the top 200 globally out of ~750,000 accounts.
    5.) EM1 doesn't calculate firerate according to your FPS. All your weapons ( In every CoD ) game has a fixed fire rate which is scaled to your FPS. If your FPS exceeds the fire rate, time slows down, if it's slower than the fire rate, your usermove packets indicate you're firing faster.
    6.) That's so much bullshit about FPS giving advantages. Seriously, one retard spits shit out and all of you gobble it down like fucking gold. Reverse the game's weapon definition structures to see the truth or take my word for it since I did.

So I've disproven every single one of your "reasons" as to why the game "sucks".

The only thing you didn't mention is the only problem with the game that is actually true: The game doesn't have the necessary backend servers to support the large amount of people playing. I get disconnected quite often due to this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    some bigs maps there's, but sucks the core mode orientation. REALY video game is not sport, like poker and so on, football, basket and other are sport. So was better remove esport ambition from cod, even the part of activision account, now so many retards blame on you and threath like hacker/cheater if you havent cod account or set yet steam page.
    AW is not bad, if you like andrenalinc game is for you, to play good game hwr you need wait untill late night when kidz are allredy aslep, so will different gameplay even more "tattic". Graphic is amazing and with some skill u will have realy faster movement with good animation, "halo like" game with astonish graphic. But is realy better then BO2 (kiddy game), MW3 (fking sound) and MW2 (to slow), not much different from ghosts w/out exo movement but missing the best ever thing like WaW gore, why even zombies can't be blow up in little bloody piece?. So if you well know maps and know where players camps is f'king awesome , from jump to jump, run to slide you can easy get more then 5 kills in a row.
    Spawn system? yes is laggy but if you are in the right place at the right moment 20 kills and more. Something like MW3, after the second moab you can kills all from spawn to spawn (good'ld'ay of 250kills are over with it).

So it sucks only for players and give not to much if you are hardcore gamers but is funny and can be purchased anyway now that is chipper then before.

I ask me what will do next cod 'cuz they can't steal anymore new idea from modding comunity, at least what is now cod that used already all thinks like infected, superjump, jetpack, oneshot and so on..
    Last edited by ginuz; 04-02-2015 at 08:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12