Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post

Well you rate Akime Ga Kill horrible and JoJo high... JoJo is just a weak action anime, with just a tiny bit of Nakama power
    Jojo, weak and has nakama power.

Jojo's weak: Has a fight every 1-2 episodes and has continual variants. The animation is pretty good even in the LQ stuff, it even has color swaps just for the fans, and is honestly the most entertaining show per week. I mean every week, what are you going to say about Jojo's vs the rest? Oh that one show had 5 episodes of buildup to a mediocre rival fight scene? Jojo's straight up brings murder and violence every episode, every week.

Where is this nakama power? I mean what fight relies on "nakama power"? Jojo's is more akin to Fist of the North Star than any nakama-power show.....
    -----------------------------------

Akame ga kill on the other hand:

Look, it's just got nothing for anyone who's been around 3+ years.

The story and plot are virtually non-existent. It's not even an argument, they don't exist. There is no over-arcing "goal" of nightraid, the only real villain is Esdeath, who is a whole mess of a bipolar character on her own(seemingly changing her character just for the plot). Speaking of which, every evil character has a "psycho" mode, as if the entire enemy team is filled with complete(100%) psychopaths. That's not even the worse part, the worse part is that the enemy is somehow filled with entirely murders, as if somehow no one on that side has any sense of morality. This is the most awful enemy archetype you can have, especially when the good side is somehow "assassins" and not rebels.(you know, they don't do almost any assassination btw).

The action I'll admit, is average. It's not groundbreaking, but it's not awful. If this was made in 2007 or 2009, yeah, I'd be saying it's above average. It's got nothing on actual action series animation, but it's better than stuff like Highschool DxD or harem shtick.

The main problem though in this show is it's edgefactor. It's just trying waaaay too hard. You see, the levels of violence between Akame and Jojo's are pretty similar. (Jojo's is a bit more violent though). Except Jojo's doesn't take the violence as some sort of angsty teenager shit. Jojo's doesn't have his childhood friends tortured and murdered on the first episode, JUST to get him to join a side. Jojo's doesn't have death tells the size of California saying "HEY CHELSEA IS GOING TO DIE. EVERYONE, THIS CHARACTER IS GOING TO DIE" and then have characters like Chelsea try to suicide kill a person.(seriously, she went in a 1v3 and thought she'd make it, with no actual combat ability. Yeah, that's gonna work)

Anyway, for anyone who's watched other series, Akame offers nothing.
    Last edited by Empire; 01-17-2015 at 12:27 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Takatsuki (01-17-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    [QUOTE=Stickz123;10131255]
    Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post

lol and Akame was just edgy action with little plot interest after gay bro died. It was "I have to get stronger!" for 15 episodes and then one episode of full power to death. Lame.
    I dont mind "Nakama Power"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Jojo, weak and has nakama power.

Jojo's weak: Has a fight every 1-2 episodes and has continual variants. The animation is pretty good even in the LQ stuff, it even has color swaps just for the fans, and is honestly the most entertaining show per week. I mean every week, what are you going to say about Jojo's vs the rest? Oh that one show had 5 episodes of buildup to a mediocre rival fight scene? Jojo's straight up brings murder and violence every episode, every week.

Where is this nakama power? I mean what fight relies on "nakama power"? Jojo's is more akin to Fist of the North Star than any nakama-power show.....
    -----------------------------------

Akame ga kill on the other hand:

Look, it's just got nothing for anyone who's been around 3+ years.

The story and plot are virtually non-existent. It's not even an argument, they don't exist. There is no over-arcing "goal" of nightraid, the only real villain is Esdeath, who is a whole mess of a bipolar character on her own(seemingly changing her character just for the plot). Speaking of which, every evil character has a "psycho" mode, as if the entire enemy team is filled with complete(100%) psychopaths. That's not even the worse part, the worse part is that the enemy is somehow filled with entirely murders, as if somehow no one on that side has any sense of morality. This is the most awful enemy archetype you can have, especially when the good side is somehow "assassins" and not rebels.(you know, they don't do almost any assassination btw).

The action I'll admit, is average. It's not groundbreaking, but it's not awful. If this was made in 2007 or 2009, yeah, I'd be saying it's above average. It's got nothing on actual action series animation, but it's better than stuff like Highschool DxD or harem shtick.

The main problem though in this show is it's edgefactor. It's just trying waaaay too hard. You see, the levels of violence between Akame and Jojo's are pretty similar. (Jojo's is a bit more violent though). Except Jojo's doesn't take the violence as some sort of angsty teenager shit. Jojo's doesn't have his childhood friends tortured and murdered on the first episode, JUST to get him to join a side. Jojo's doesn't have death tells the size of California saying "HEY CHELSEA IS GOING TO DIE. EVERYONE, THIS CHARACTER IS GOING TO DIE" and then have characters like Chelsea try to suicide kill a person.(seriously, she went in a 1v3 and thought she'd make it, with no actual combat ability. Yeah, that's gonna work)

Anyway, for anyone who's watched other series, Akame offers nothing.
    Ive been in anime since the naruto shippuden episode 120 (around that) i have seen some awesome anime, Akime ga Kill appeals to me, im surprised you typed so much for that lol. Watch Eiken

Fuck off you scum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12