Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

How to make the GM delete the block from your char or don't show your cheat?

Hello,
    Today I'm gonna tell you how to send a ticket to GameRage (CFEU) or Z8Games (CFNA) and make them unban your account if you used hack and busted.
    Alright it's simple and I used it to ban my permanently blocked account in CFEU.
    Note : If you were using speed hack or no reload or 1 hit hack or an obvious feature you can't do something for this because it's so obvious that you were cheating. I can help you only if you used Wall Hack and maybe No Recoil if you didn't show it.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Alright, 1st • How can I hide my hack / cheat using?

~ Wall Hack
    - You can make others think you're a pro and not using wall by doing some simple steps :
    - The enemy near you but like you don't see him and walk normally like there isn't anything.
    - If your score is high and unbelievable just for hackers like 27/6 just die a few times.
    - If you was camping and the enemy was coming and he wasn't pressing shift and walking normally press shift and hear from where the sound comes.
    - If you looked back and saw an enemy coming (From the wall, you didn't see him yet) to backreap you just let him do it like you didn't see him.

~ No Recoil
    - The detected your no recoil? Wanted to kick you? No worries, just do the following steps carefully :
    - Disable the recoil and play for 2 or 3 rounds without it and back again using it if you want.
    - When you back to use it try not to show it like if you use AK-47 (High Recoil Gun) fire bullets slowly.
    - If you were using a sniper and you didn't scope and you kill an enemy and they thought you're using no recoil tell them it was a quick scope.

~ No Fall Damage
    - Just a simple step, all you have to do is telling them that you use this bullet prof ignores the fall damage.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

2nd • How can I un-ban my account block if someone reported me and GM blocked me reason using a hack? (Doesn't trick GM's always)

&& First you have to send an account issue ticket to the support and know the reason of the block maybe it wasn't due to hacking in this moment if you sent a ticket and said that you didn't hack but they didn't block you for hacking they will know that you were hacking.

(If they told you that the reason of the block was due to hack) :

Note : If you showed your wall and it was very obvious you can't do anything for this to restore back your account from suspension.

~ Wall Hack
    - Someone told you reported and after a few minutes or hours your account has been blocked just tell the GM what happened in this game :
    - Ex. in S&D the enemy was in A site and you was in a so far place and you went to him and killed him you can write that last one was killed by this enemy in A site told you where he was.
    - The Enemy was walking and suddenly you killed him like you knew he's coming, say that you use sound ( I don't think GM's won't care for Sound )
    - If you saw the enemy but he quickly hided before you kill him and he didn't know that you was looking to him and you followed him and like you knew that he's going there then say you saw him already a few times. (GM will know it too)

~ No Recoil
    - I can't do something for this, it's so obvious if someone watched replay, but if using M4A1 we can use this :
    - Say that you wasn't shooting always and you shot a bullet after one.
    - Can't do something for high recoil weapons like Galting Gun or AK-47

~ No Fall Damage
    - Just a simple step, all you have to do is telling them that you use this bullet prof ignores the fall damage. (Like the other)

• I still don't know how to submit a ticket and trick the GM?
    ~ Here's a ticket which I submitted to the support while my account was permanently blocked due to using wall and they deleted the block again :
    I sent this ticket regarding my account block for no reason but if you blocked it due to hacking then it was just luck or my team told me because I didn't know which game I played that I'm reported for, anyways I will tell you how I knew him and killed him easily.
    -In a clan war : Clan mates always help each other by saying where're the opponent clan members so they told me where's him, another kill they QQed about that I was using sound and I killed him suddenly.
    2-In a snipers match : Simply using QS (Quick Scope).
    And I hope my account is unblocked as soon as possible.
    Thank you, Best Regards~"]

Thanks
    @-[Exorcist]- what about if I've been banned 4 years ago by XTrap?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by dani883345 View Post
    @-[Exorcist]- what about if I've been banned 4 years ago by XTrap?
    HGWC detected your hack then you can't do anything for this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -[Exorcist]- View Post

HGWC detected your hack then you can't do anything for this.
    Tought so... by the way, do you still code?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This isn't a very useful guide and let me tell you why:

When you get reported, a "save" replay of your game is also accessed by the GM's on your account. They will watch you play and it's better than the crossfire replay system, they can see it as it's live. So lying to a GM won't help you .

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - I forgot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    what about if I've been banned 4 years ago by XTrap?[/QUOTE]

sorry dont think theres anything you can do about that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    it's unlikely to get unbanned. The gms usually make a very clear decision that you were hacking before they do a perm ban on someone. They can see clearly if you used anything like 1hit kill, no recoil, etc. The only thing they can't tell from a replay is wallhacking and that's where HGCW comes in and if that gets you a perm ban there is no hope for you. One time my friend did some crazy shot that made it look like he was aimbotting and walling. He got reported and less than an hour after that he was whispered by a gm. The GM wanted to make sure he wasn't hacking and used Teamviewer on him and checked around his pc for any hacks, injectors, and he even looked at his history for mpgh. He wasn't hacking but he did come here but had his history deleted haha
    R.I.P. TO THE GOLDEN YEARS

Thanks
    Once you're banned, you're banned. Make a new account and play again, not that difficult.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'll salute you if you get unbanned after my detailed report