Thread: Sex Jokes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Sex Jokes

A couple called John & Marry has been married for 20 years , every night they would have sex , but John always insist on having the lights off during sex , Oneday Marry wonders why & thought she would find out for herself . So one night John and Marry were having hot romantic sex , and marry switched on the lamp beside her , She looked down and saw her husband holding a vibrating looking dildo , she looks at him and yells " you impotent fool ! " & then John replys " ok ok , i'll explain the vibrator , if you explain the kids . "

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    naws, you are overdoing the sex thing.
    Anything sex related goes in MY thread!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Wow what the fuck lol? That's pretty fucked up d:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Yeah, it's messed up :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Just a story abt sex . I got more if u wanna read

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Joe took his blind date to the carnival. "What would you like to do first, Kim?" asked Joe. "I want to get weighed," she said. They ambled over to the weight guesser. He guessed 120 pounds. She got on the scale; it read 117 and she won a prize.

Next the couple went on the ferris wheel. When the ride was over, Joe again asked Kim what she would like to do. "I want to get weighed," she said. Back to the weight guesser they went. Since they had been there before, he guessed her correct weight, and Joe lost his dollar.

The couple walked around the carnival and again he asked where to next. "I want to get weighed," she responded. By this time, Joe figured she was really weird and took her home early, dropping her off with a handshake.

Her roommate, Laura, asked her about the blind date, "How'd it go?"

Kim responded, "Oh, Waura, it was wousy."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjla View Post
    Joe took his blind date to the carnival. "What would you like to do first, Kim?" asked Joe. "I want to get weighed," she said. They ambled over to the weight guesser. He guessed 120 pounds. She got on the scale; it read 117 and she won a prize.

Next the couple went on the ferris wheel. When the ride was over, Joe again asked Kim what she would like to do. "I want to get weighed," she said. Back to the weight guesser they went. Since they had been there before, he guessed her correct weight, and Joe lost his dollar.

The couple walked around the carnival and again he asked where to next. "I want to get weighed," she responded. By this time, Joe figured she was really weird and took her home early, dropping her off with a handshake.

Her roommate, Laura, asked her about the blind date, "How'd it go?"

Kim responded, "Oh, Waura, it was wousy."
    That was just, stupid as fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    yeah . sjila fails

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    u guys fail

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Doesn't even make sense

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    hahaha i didnt get it .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    she says W instead of L

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    That's just a r-tart joke. We intended she was a r-tart when she asked to weigh her self several times. .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Heres one .

A guys girlfriend invites her boyfriend over to meet her parents and have dinner & tells the boyfriend since this is such a big event she wants to have sex with him afterwards, the boy is excited and dosent know what to do since he's still a virgin . So the next follow day the boy went to a phamarcist to ask for some help & to buy condoms . The pharmacist man told him everything he should know abt sex and condoms , After that he went to the counter to check out , and the phamarcist asks him , pack he would be buying , the 3-pack , 5-pack or family pack , the boy insist on getting the family pack since he knows he was gonna be busy. That night when he goes to he's girlfriends house for the dinner , He's girlfriend escourts him into the dinning table where her parents were waiting , then they put there heads down and prayed before the meal. 10 minutes had passed and he's head was still down , 20 minutes passed , 30 minutes passed and the boys head was still down. He's girlfriend bends over and whispers " i didnt know u where this religous " the boy whisperd back " i didnt know your dad was a pharmacist "

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    OLD!
    GTFO NAOW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast