Thanks

BACKD00R STAFF ABUSE!

On my new main account Aeroptic I was browsing and waiting for gadsila's modified hack for CS:GO to be approved and than backdoor removed the thread said that there was advertising in the credits and etc, and gadsila created a staff dispute thread on the thread and why it got removed, plenty of people came in gave evidence of gadsila having no advertisements in his thread, there was only 1 person who sided with BACKD00R saying that there was advertisement, he removed everyone's post and proof/evidence and infracted them, I was one of the victim's Aeroptic , I was infracted with spam things that don't have to do with the problem. Yet I only posted once. He only left the person who sided with him his post, so BACKD00R doesn't get caught, I kept replying trying to get some staff members into the thread because he was removing all posts with proof to get away with it and than he banned me for, "spamming and being warned from a GM once before" I AM PISSED BECAUSE I HAD EVIDENCE AND PROOF AND ONLY POSTED ONCE THAN BANNED ME FOR HAVING MORE PROOF AFTER THE INFRACTION! Liz please help! He is trying to make it seem like we are wrong and he has evidence for linking you to the other thread. Liz get help plz, we may provide screenshots if we still have them.

CANT TAG MY MAIN ACC OR ANYONE I MENTIONED, THIS IS A NEW ACC
    Last edited by Johnny*; 01-17-2015 at 04:58 PM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The advertisement itself was inside the code of the attachment to my understanding, not on the thread itself. Therefore any "evidence" other people might have posted (next to useless since only staff can see edits done to a post and the unapproved attachments) would have simply been a waste of space, and not usable towards the dispute. Unless of course they had outside access to this particularly attachment.

I would also like to point out this, this, and this is not exactly evidence. He also deleted a post which directly pointed to the ad inside the attachment. So it can hardly be called bias. In any case, disputes are meant to be between the disputer and the staff. People chiming in with guesses and opinions are not allowed nor helpful. Your ban will be lifted, but please refrain from commenting in staff disputes not of your own.

Solved and Closed.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.